剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
You're the super witch.
和小约打个招呼吧
Say hi to Josh.
你为什么把他带来这里?
Why would you bring him here?
小约有个问题
Josh has a problem.
克劳斯魅惑他监视我
Klaus compelled him
to spy on me.
我不能容忍♥
I can't have that.
所以我就想“我要杀了小约”
So I thought,
"I'll just kill Josh."
马赛尔,求求你,这不是我的错
Marcel, please.
It's not my fault.
然后我又想“杀死一个吸血鬼
Then I thought,
"Killing a vampire,
会坏了我自己的规矩”
that would be breaking
my own rule."
聪明的做法就是让他回到我这边来
Smart thing to do is to flip Josh.
那样他就可以告诉把我想说的
告诉克劳斯
That way, he can tell Klaus
whatever I want.
甚至可以替我监视他
He could even spy for me.
我们只要抹去克劳斯对他的魅惑
All we got to do
is wipe away that compulsion.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
我可以让他忘记克劳斯跟他说的话
I can make him forget
what Klaus told him,
但克劳斯说得越多
but the more Klaus said,
就会越痛
the more it's gonna hurt.
可能会非常痛呢
Probably gonna hurt a lot.
小约?
Josh?
我可以
I'll do it.
做什么都可以
Anything, yes.
到底有多痛?
How much pain are we talking?
泰勒,最近一直有只狼看护着我
Tyler, there has been a wolf,
watching me lately.
保护着我,就好像他本能地知道
我是他一族的
Protecting me like it instinctively
knows that I am part of its pack.
你是混合种
你可以随时变成狼
You're a Hybrid. You can turn into
a wolf whenever you want.
是你吗?
Was it you?
不是,但你说得对
No.
But you're right.
只有混合种才能控制自己何时变身
Only Hybrids can control,
when they change.
而我是除了克劳斯之外唯一的混合种
And I'm the only one left
besides Klaus.
所以我们才在这里
Which is why we're here.
不管你以为自己在做什么
Whatever you think you're doing,
你知道真祖家族都…
you know that
whole Original family
订下了约定什么的
has made some sort of
pact or something
确保我和孩子的安全
to keep me and the baby safe.
如果你伤害我,他们会杀了你的
So, if you hurt me,
they'll kill you.
你凭什么觉得我怕死?
What makes you think
I'm afraid to die?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready for this?
动手吧
Let's do it.
你们要干什么?
What are you doing?
泰勒,拜托,不要,泰勒
Tyler, please.
No. Tyler!
克劳斯毁了我生命中所有美好的事情
Klaus destroyed everything
good in my life.
所以我就要夺走他最想要的东西
So I'm gonna take away
the thing he wants most.
不要,拜托,泰勒,求求你
No, please! Tyler, please!
我以为你离开了
没法袖手旁观,是吗?
I thought you were leaving town.
Couldn't stay away, huh?
我已经穿过半个路易斯安那州
才发现你入侵了我家
I was half past Louisiana when
I found out you invaded our home.
你对海莉做了什么?
What have you done
with Hayley?
你生气的时候真性感
You're so hot when you're angry.
你利用了我
You used me!
我确定那是相互的
I'm pretty sure that was mutual.
被你的魅力所骗
我像傻瓜一样和你睡了
Beguiled by your charms,
I slept with you like a fool,
把你带去了我家,然后你就带走了海莉
Ied you to our home,
and then you took Hayley.
我没有带走任何人
Whoa, I didn't take anybody.
我已经和你哥哥们澄清这件事了
I already sorted this out
with your brothers.
别回避问题
But it begs the question...
你为什么回来?
...why'd you come back?
如果克劳斯知道你找到
If Klaus learns it's my fault
种植园是因为我…
you found your way
to the plantation--
你真觉得我会出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
You really think I'd rat you out?
行了吧
Come on.
如果你觉得我在一千年里
If you think that
I'd ever in 1,000 years
会做出什么事伤害你
do anything to hurt you,
你就是错把我当作克劳斯了
you got me confused with Klaus.
你的魅力和挑逗
All your charms and flirtations...
足够证明你就是和克劳斯一样的
...simply prove you're every bit the liar
骗子和操控者
and manipulator that Klaus is,
你真的这么想吗?
Is that what you really think?
请一定要证明我错了
By all means, prove me wrong.
好吧,跟我来
Fine. Come on.
有样东西要给你看
Something you need to see.
别想批判我
Don't get all judge-y.
杜恩知道自己卷入了何事
Dwayne knew what he was getting into.
他是自愿的
He volunteered.
让你杀了他吗?
For you to kill him?
杜恩是狼人,死时身体里有你的血
Dwayne is a werewolf who died
with your blood in his system,
你和你的混合种宝宝共有的血
same blood you share
with your Hybrid baby.
你想把他变成混合种
那是不可能的
You're trying to turn him into a Hybrid.
That's impossible.
和这一带的狼群都交流过后
Been running with wolf packs
all over the country.
其中有一个和一个女巫关系很不错
One of them was tight
with a witch.
她噩梦中有你孩子的幻象
She had nightmare visions
about your baby
以及克劳斯如何利用它的血
来建造一支混合种奴隶军队
and how Klaus could use its blood
to make an army of Hybrid slaves.
我受够了这些女巫
I am sick of these witches
还有关于我孩子的预言
and the premonitions
about my baby.
这只是个孩子
It's just a baby.
也许是,也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
所以杜恩才会来
That's where Dwayne comes in.
你看,他很乐意做试验品
You see, he was happy
to be the test case.
你还没有注意到吧
这些人的生活没什么指望
If you haven't noticed,
these people don't have much to live for.
他们很乐意接受成为
They'd all welcome the chance
上等物种的机会
to become the superior species.
问题是,所有混合种都是克劳斯转变的
Trouble is,
all Hybrids are sired to Klaus.
他们对他言听计从
They follow his every move.
我不可能让这一切发生的
No way I'd let that happen.
你怎么就这么确定克劳斯知道
How can you be
so sure Klaus knows
这孩子的血能做什么?
what the baby's blood will do?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
克劳斯米卡森
Klaus Mikaelson,
男人、女人、小狗的杀手
killer of men, women, and puppies,
突然之间想要做爸爸了?
all of a sudden
wants to be a daddy?
或者说他根本就别有用心
Or he's got an ulterior motive.
混合种可以在阳光下行走
Hybrids can walk in the sun.
他们咬一口就可以让吸血鬼死亡
Their bite is lethal to vampires.
一周时间他们就能接管纽奥良
They'll take over New Orleans
by the end of the week,
你知道那时什么才能阻止克劳斯吗?
and you know what's
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表