剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
So, what do you want?
90年代时
In the '90s,
你占有了一个女巫的身体
编剧:戴克兰迪巴拉,黛安艾德穆强
you inhabited a witch
她叫布琳德弗罗
编剧:戴克兰迪巴拉,黛安艾德穆强
named Brynne Deveraux,
还记得吗?
remember?
马赛尔要她,也就是你
Marcel had her, you,
对一群狼人施咒
导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫
put a curse on a lot of werewolves
使他们只能在月圆之夜
导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫
so they'd only turn human
才能变身为人
on a full moon.
我懂了
I see.
就是我♥干♥的
你想报仇是吗?
Yes, that was me.
And let me guess. You want revenge.
我要你解除诅咒
I want you to undo the curse.
我从没想过我会做这样的事
Things I never thought I'd be doing:
给一个吸血鬼喂血
feeding a vampire.
16岁的我一定会觉得这事酷毙了
My 16-year-old self would think
I'm really cool right now.
慢点好吗?
(CRUNCHES)
Ah, slow down.
你喝到马鞭草不会难受吗?
Doesn't the vervain burn?
你现在应该懂了,卡蜜
As you may have yet to realize,
Cami,
带给我们痛苦的东西
和给我们能量的东西
the line between what brings us pain
and what sustains us
界限并不是很鲜明
is far thinner than one imagines.
你是在说我的血
Are we talking about my blood
还是在说你内心
追杀最爱之人的需求?
or your need to hunt down
the people you love most?
我现在很虚弱,听不了你的说教
I'm too weak
for one of your talks right now.
她是你妹妹,你怎么会恨她?
She's your sister.
How can you hate her?
因为她对我做了一件
Because she has done
一千年来没有人能做到的事
what no one else has managed
to do to me for a thousand years.
伤透我的心
Rip my heart out.
看看那两个人
Look at these two,
明明是情侣
还假装不在一起
pretending to be apart
while so clearly a pair.
尼克劳斯,别这样
你干嘛非得找麻烦?
Niklaus, not now.
Why must you cause trouble?
我想借这个机会
I'd like to take this opportunity
让大家关注一下这两个人
to draw attention to two people...
他们一直背着我偷偷摸摸在一起
...who have been sneaking around
behind my back together.
我们进入了新的时代
As we move into a new era,
所以需要更先进的态度
we require more progressive
attitudes to match.
这一杯…
So....
敬我亲爱的妹妹
To my loving sister
以及我的左右手
亦是我的挚友,马赛尔
and my right-hand man
and best friend, Marcel.
愿他们获得幸福
May they find joy in each other.
说够了,音乐继续
Enough talk. Music!
这么多年来
Over the years,
我阻档你的情路
只是为了保护你
I've thwarted your loves
simply to protect you.
我知道如果我们再次逃亡
你一定会为爱而心碎
I knew if we had to run again,
your heart would be broken.
但我们不用再逃亡了
But we don't have to run anymore.
我们找到了家
We've found a home.
祝你幸福,妹妹
Be happy, my sister.
我放下了戒心
I'd let my guard down
开始享受幸福
我太愚蠢了
and given in to happiness.
More fool, l.
后来我发现,他们早就背叛了我
Turns out,
they'd already betrayed me...
把我躲避了几世纪的人带来了这里
...and brought to town the one thing
I'd been running from for centuries.
我的父亲
My father.
没错
Yes...
(lNHALES SHARPLY) "Oh."
所以你一直执着于无法完成的复仇
So you're consumed by revenge
you'll never achieve.
以利亚暗示说蕾贝卡和马赛尔
现在可能在任何地方
Elijah implied Rebekah and Marcel
could be anywhere in the world.
这可不一定哦
Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
你能相信我们居然公开地
Can you believe we're sitting
out here in the open?
- 毫无顾忌地坐在这里吗?
- 不能
-Bold as brass?
-No.
感觉就像在天堂
It feels like heaven.
洁妮薇召唤我父亲
You know, it's been over six months
已经有六个多月了,什么事也没有
since Genevieve summoned my father,
and nothing.
她的咒语一定是失灵了
Her spell must have failed.
如果真是这样,我们就躲过一劫了
Hey, if so, we dodged a bullet.
好了
Right.
我要去妇女禁酒协会会议上发表演讲
I am off to speak at the
Women's Temperance Society meeting
让这座城市的妻子们
督促她们的丈夫戒酒
to make sure the wives of this city
urge their husbands not to drink.
你们现在不都在做酒类生意吗?
Aren't you all in the booze biz now?
没错
Yes.
但人总是这样,越被禁止
But the more one tells you
you can't have something,
就越渴望
而且不惜代价
the more you crave it...
at all costs.
他会追杀我们到天涯海角
He'll chase us
to the ends of the earth.
他一定会找到我们
And he'll find us.
没有人能躲一辈子
No one can hide forever.
尤其是躲避一个愤怒的米卡森家的人
Especially not
from an angry Mikaelson.
那我们就继续坚持计划
Then we go through with the plan.
要想永远躲开克劳斯的追杀
只有一个办法
There's only one way we'll truly
be able to hide from Klaus forever.
他们会需要隐身咒
They'll need a cloaking spell.
而这个咒语需要女巫来完成
And for that, they'll need a witch.
黛维娜是唯一的机会
如果我们回去找她…
Davina is our one shot.
If we go back and get her--
- 这样是送死
- 只有这个办法
-It's a suicide mission.
-It's our only hope.
我们让她复活,带她离开,远走高飞
We resurrect her, take her with us,
and get out of town.
她会帮我们躲开克劳斯的追踪
他就找不到我们了
Then she can hide us from Klaus
so he'll never find us.
我们甚至不知道要杀哪个女巫
才能让她复活
We don't even know the right witch
to bring her back.
那就全杀了
Then we'll kill them all.
不过就是杀三个连克劳斯米卡森
都能打倒的女巫,没什么大不了
Just kill the three witches
that brought
the mighty Klaus Mikaelson to his knees.
No big deal.
听我说,如果你不想一辈子提心吊胆
Unless you want to spend eternity
looking over your shoulder,
我们只有一个办法
there's only one thing
that we can do.
他们只有一个地方可去
There's only one place they can go.
家
Home.
一旦秩序恢复
你们族类就不能来这里了
When order is restored,
your kind won't be allowed in here.
幸好时候还没到
Well, fortunately,
that day has not yet come.
我要找到莎宾
I need to find Sabine.
她带走了一个对我很重要的人
I believe she's taken someone
very important to me.
你觉得我会帮你吗?
(SCOFFS)
And you thought I'd help you?
莎宾是我们的人
Sabine is one of us,
一心想让女巫势力崛起
committed to the rise
of the witches.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表