剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Technically, I'm crashing,
but it's you I came to see.
别担心,我只想说完要说的话
然后我就会离开
Don't worry, I just want to say
my piece and then I'll leave.
给你
Here.
这是什么?
And what is this?
是我的祭品
An offering, from me.
我知道我们没理由喜欢彼此
I know we have no reason
to like each other,
但我想向以利亚建立的一切表示敬意
but I want to honor
what Elijah has built.
我叔叔也曾为此努力过
What my uncle worked for.
原来是为了你叔叔的事
Oh. So this is about your uncle.
如我所说,我知道你没理由帮我
Like I said, I know you have no
reason to help me,
但克劳斯说
很久以前,你被欺骗死去
but Klaus said a long time ago,
you were cheated out of life, and
如果我不能帮他,如果你不能帮他
他也帮不了他
if I can't help him, if you can't
help him, so will he.
所以我请求你,求求你
And so I'm asking you.... please.
克劳斯说你来自这个时代
Klaus said you were from this era.
- 我想你有头红发…
- 我曾经有一个和这个一样的
-And I thought with your red hair....
-I had one just like this.
也许我能帮你
Perhaps I can help you.
小约,你怎么来了?
Josh. What are you doing here?
你开玩笑吗?
我才不会错过你的重要日子
What, are you kidding?
No way I'd miss out on your big day.
再说了,音乐、微风、火焰
Besides, music, wind, fire....
内心那个爱玩的我彷佛置身天堂
The club kid in me
is, like, in heaven.
不过你看起来并不开心
You don't look like you're
having much fun, though.
来吧,我们离开这里
Come on. Let's get out of here.
约书亚
Joshua.
真是太巧了,能在这找到你
What a fortunate coincidence
finding you here.
我们还有事没了结呢
We have unfinished business.
你给我马上离开这里
You need to leave here right now.
平心而论,亲爱的
你已经不像以前那样强大了,不是吗?
To be fair, love, you're not quite as
powerful as you once were, are you?
你没资格下命今
You're in no position to give orders.
- 来吧,小伙子
- 我们能谈一下吗?
-(GROANlNG)
-Come along, lad.
OK, can we talk about this?
小约
Josh!
各位来宾,请注意
Ladies and gentlemen,
may I have your attention, please.
今天我们齐聚一堂
向我们爱戴的女巫们表示敬意
We are gathered here today to pay
homage to our beloved witches.
但有一位非常特别的女巫
But one very special witch
却完全被忽略了
has been utterly ignored.
在我看来有点不公平
That seems a little unfair to me.
不要
No.
我不想要你的礼物
I don't want your gift.
鉴于我们的过往
我了解你为什么拒绝我
I understand why you would
reject me, given our past.
事实上,今天在场有许多人
在我哥哥一纸协定所终结的冲突中
In truth, many of us here today
have been wronged in the conflict,
被冤枉了
which my brother's treaty ended.
你的朋友小约曾密谋杀我
Your friend Josh was involved
in a plot to kill me.
此时此刻,我本有权利
It would be well within my right
在此处决他
to execute him here and now.
但是,秉着团结一致的精神
But.... in the spirit of solidarity,
以及看在你的份上,黛维娜
我在此原谅他
and for your favor, Davina,
I hereby pardon him.
小约,从今往后,你再也不用害怕我
Josh.... from this day forward,
you have nothing to fear from me.
请收下
Please.
你要打开吗?
So are you gonna open it?
怎么了?是什么?
What? What is it?
这是制♥作♥日光戒指的咒语
It's the spell
that makes daylight rings.
我听说你让狼人们留下了深刻的印象
I hear you made quite an
impression with the wolves.
我与他们的安排本该是个秘密
My arrangement with them
was supposed to be a secret,
而你却逼他们说出来
and yet you forced it out of them.
真是大胆
It's very bold.
就像你今天决定代表他们独自来出席
As was your decision to represent
them here today, on your own.
我相信你绝不会做出危害我们目标的事
I trust you'll do nothing
to harm our cause.
你真的要背着以利亚吗?
Are you really gonna go
behind Elijah's back?
得了,只要对你的族人有利
Come on, what difference
does it make to you
这对你有何区别?
as long as your people benefit?
如果让我发现你在玩什么把戏
试图为了你的某个阴谋
If I find out that you are playing
some game, trying to manipulate us
- 而操纵我们…
- 你真是大有长进啊
-for one of your schemes--
-You know, you've come a long way...
小狼
...Iittle wolf.
我知道你很强悍,也知道你很精明
I knew you were tough,
I knew you were cunning,
但我从不知道你是女王
but I never knew you were a queen.
恩典节快乐
Happy Fete des Benedictions.
我们有消息要带给你们
We have a message
for all of you,
是马赛尔杰拉德的
from Marcel Gerard.
控制好自己
Control yourselves.
这是个下流的诡计
This is a vulgar trick.
我们不能违反协定
We do not violate our agreement.
海莉
Hayley!
带她们离开这里
Get them out of here!
- 以利亚?
- 海莉
-Elijah?
-Hayley.
没事
没事了
It's OK.
It's all right.
(永无宁日)
墙上的血迹、一堆尸体
THlERRY: Blood on the walls.
Pile of bodies.
总而尝之,消息大家都收到了
All in all, I'd say message received.
有没有先把黛维娜带出去?
Did you get Davina out first?
正如计划的一样,小约照顾黛维娜
As planned, Josh took care of Davina.
我确保其他收获祭女孩安全离开
I made sure the other Harvest
girls got out in the clear.
那只是个警告
That was just a warning shot.
现在我们要加倍了
Now we double down.
马赛尔!
-ELlJAH: Marcel!
-(THlERRY GRUNTlNG)
我警告过你了
I warned you.
但你还是回到了法语区
And yet still you return
to the French Quarter.
你要杀了我吗,以利亚?动手吧
You gonna kill me, Elijah? Go ahead.
但你就没法知道克劳斯和他的女巫
But then you won't know
what Klaus has got going
有何打算了
with that witch in his pocket.
我究竟该怎么做呢?
我想我可以直接问他
Whatever shall I do?
I suppose I could just ask him.
是啊,一定要让他告诉你
Yeah. Make sure
he tells you all about
他和狼人的那些秘密会面
the secret meetings
with the werewolves.
就是说,一旦他知道你杀了我
That is, if he's
still speaking to you
他还会告诉你吗?
once he knows that you killed me.
难道你不了解我吗?
Do you not know me?
你不听话的下场
For your violation.
不,不,不
No. No, no.
不
No.
你生,或死,都由我决定
You live.... or you die
according to my will.
努力记住吧
Try to remember that.
你没有拿我的祭品就离开了
You left without my offering.
你的吸血鬼毁了我的派对
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表