剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
-Depressed.
她需要真正的帮助
She needs real help,
也许待在一个能够让她得到全天候照顾
maybe a stay in an institution
和医疗帮助的地方最好
where she can get round-the-clock
care and medication.
不不,她待在那样的地方
No, no, no.
She stays in a place like that,
就永远出不来了
she is never getting out.
你有更好的主意吗?
You have a better idea?
我们可以把她送回她的族人身边
We take her back to her people.
什么?
What?
有更重大的事要发生了,卡蜜
There are bigger things
going on here, Cami.
这是她唯一的机会
It's the only chance that she has.
- 我们得好好商量这件事
- 我不是在请求你的允许
-We have to talk about this.
-I'm not asking for permission.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
- 那我们说定了?
- 黛维娜在睡觉
-So we have a deal?
-Davina is asleep.
等她醒来,我会向她解释一切
When she wakes up,
I'll explain everything.
然后我会带她过来
Then I'll bring her here.
在此期间,我们得削弱那个屏障
Meantime, we need
to lower that barrier.
莎莉丝特施了一个强大的咒语
Celeste cast a powerful spell.
算你走运,她死了
Fortunately for you, she's gone.
她的力量重新回到大地
Her power bled back into the earth.
现在我可以引导它,操纵它
Now I can channel it, manipulate it.
这需要费点工夫
但我对我做的事很在行
It'll take some doing but then,
I'm pretty good at what I do.
还有一件事
我需要你治好神父
One more thing,
I need you to fix the priest.
抱歉
Sorry.
像那样的诅咒
如果让它有时间生根
A hex like that,
if it's had time to take root,
就没办法撤销了
there's no undoing it.
好吧,把蕾贝卡救出来就行
Fine.
Just get Rebekah out.
我得撤销整个咒语
I'll have to undo the entire spell.
不可能让一个真祖出来
而把其他人留在里面
Can't let one Original out
without letting them all out.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
只是你要知道
即使克劳斯自♥由♥了
And just so you know,
even if Klaus is free,
如果你敢伤害黛维娜…
if you hurt Davina in any way--
马赛尔,结束了
你输了
Marcel, it's over.
You lost.
试着留点尊严吧
Try and have a little dignity.
我们还是被困在这里
We're still trapped in here.
你想对我做什么,现在就动手吧
Whatever you're going to do to me,
do it now.
你说父亲毁了我们
You said our father ruined us.
我不禁好奇
如果是他的父亲毁了他呢?
And I can't help but wonder,
what if his father ruined him?
屏障撤销了
The barrier is down.
我知道你恨我,但木已成舟
I know you hate me
but what's done is done.
其实不然
What's done is never done.
都留在我们心中
It remains within us,
变成我们给自己的故事
这样我们就知道我们到底是谁
the story we tell ourselves
so we know who we are.
邪恶的父亲
私生子
Vicious father, a bastard son...
还有一个背叛他的妹妹
...and the sister who betrayed him.
也许是时候开始新的故事了
Perhaps it's time for a new story.
你想要什么,蕾贝卡?
What is it you want, Rebekah?
打从儿时起我就想要的东西
Same things that I have wanted
since I was a child.
我想要一个家,一个家庭
I want a home.
I want a family.
想要有人爱我
我想要活着
I want someone to love me
and I want to live.
那去吧
Then go.
走得远远的,永远不要回来
Go far away and never come back.
我们已经伤痕累累,无法待在一起
We are far too damaged
to remain together,
不像是家人
更像是一堆易爆的材料
Iess a family now
than a volatile mix of ingredients.
纽奥良将是我的
New Orleans will be mine.
我要在这里养育我的孩子
在这个你从我手中夺走的城市里
I will raise my child here
in the city you took from me.
毫无疑问,以利亚会选择留下
No doubt,
Elijah will choose to stay.
但是你,妹妹
But you, sister...
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
我就想会在这里找到你
I thought I might find you here.
我只是来收拾最后一些
I just came to collect
the last of my things
没被烧成灰烬的东西
that didn't burn to ash.
我很快就会离开
I'll be leaving shortly.
我想你不会想要跟我一起走
I don't suppose you have any desire
to join me.
我衷心希望你能找到你在寻找的一切
I do hope you find everything
you're looking for.
以利亚,在我把麦可引来时
Elijah, when I brought Mikael,
我绝对没有想要伤害你
I never for a second meant
to hurt you.
我知道
I know.
但我确定克劳斯是真的想杀死我
And I was certain
that Klaus meant to kill me.
不论是他从没有真正做过
还是他改变了主意
Whether he never really did at all
or he changed his mind.
也许在内心深处
Maybe somewhere deep down,
他仍是我们曾经熟悉的兄弟
he still is the brother
we once knew.
很深,不过…
Buried deep, but...
那个他还在
...he's still in there.
帮他走上正轨
Help him find his way.
是什么原因让你们这么多人
在我家闲逛?
Is there a reason why you lot
are loitering in my home?
我叫他们来的
MARCEL: I asked them
to be here.
你和我需要公开地解决这事
You and I need to settle this
out in the open.
我还以为你早就跑了
I thought
you would've run off by now.
是啊,不过这可是我的城市
Yeah.
Well, this is my town.
你也许想要我请求你宽恕
但我毫无歉意
You may want me to beg forgiveness,
but I'm not sorry.
我也许没有能力打败你
但我到这里来面对你
I may not be able to beat you,
but I came here to face you.
在我的人面前做个了结
To end this in front of my people.
如果你要因此杀了我
就动手吧
If you're gonna kill me for that,
get on with it.
晚安
Good evening.
我想我就不用自我介绍了
I trust I need no introduction.
这里曾是我的家
毕竟
After all, this was once
my family home.
我要收回这里
今晚
Tonight, I'm taking it back.
你在这里的权力已被取消
Your privileges here
have been revoked.
马赛勒斯,出于对我妹妹的尊重
Marcellus,
out of respect for my sister,
我这次就手下留情
I will grant you this one mercy.
允许你留着你的小命
I will allow you to keep your life.
然而,你被驱逐了
However, you're hereby exiled.
如果我在法语区发现你的踪迹
If I so much as find a trace of you
in the French Quarter,
你不会有好下场的
明白了吗?
it will not end well for you.
Do you understand?
就这样
走吧
That is all.
Run along.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表