剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
He was my brother.
实际上是我的双胞胎哥哥
My twin actually.
我无法入眠
I can't sleep.
不停地梦见发生的一切
I dream about what happened...
我恨这种感觉
...and I hate it.
我恨自己不能帮他
I hate that I couldn't help him.
我们都要独自面对自己内心的恶魔
We all must stand alone
against our demons.
要是有一天这些恶魔
也在我心中滋生呢?
What if someday his demons
become mine too?
我有些事
I have some business
需要去处理
I should attend to
在我去之前
but before I do...
你该走了
You should go.
去欣赏音乐,别再想这些
Enjoy the music,
put this out of your mind.
马赛尔
Marcel.
基兰神父,欢迎回来
Father Kieran, welcome back.
我没想到你会回来
I wasn't sure when
you'd be coming home.
看得出来
I can tell,
看看我教堂阁楼里
发生了什么事就知道了
judging by what's going on
in my church attic.
我觉得你不会介意的
I didn't think you'd mind.
上帝为证,我帮过你一两个小忙
Lord knows,
I'd done you a favor or two.
我猜你已经知道真祖回来了
I take it you know
the Originals have returned.
那个妹妹蕾贝卡,我刚才看到她
The sister Rebekah,
I saw her earlier,
在教堂四处窥探,打听阁楼的事
snooping around the church,
asking about the attic.
她不知道我体内有马鞭草
She doesn't know I take vervain.
你有问题要处理了
You got a problem on your hands.
我对你和你教堂的哀悼方式
No disrespect for
the grieving process,
并无不敬之意
for you and your church,
但我想知道,你是来帮我的
but just so I know,
are you here to help,
还是专程来批评我的?
or are you just gonna drop in
with criticism?
永远记住,马赛尔
Never forget, Marcel,
你能在这个城市安身都是
that you live
in this city by the grace
拜那些知道你秘密
of those that know your secret
并容忍♥你的人们所赐
and tolerate you.
这个城市之所以繁荣是因为我
And this city thrives
because of me
和我的手下
and my people.
如果哪天你忘记这点了
Anytime you need a reminder of that,
让我来提醒你
just let me know.
马赛尔,迪亚哥说他跟丢了那两个女孩
Marcel, Diego said
he lost eyes on the girls.
回头接着聊
To be continued.
你们俩真的是太可爱了
You two are absolutely adorable.
我真的很感动,真的
It warms my heart,
it really does,
但我现在要和这位小姐说两句
but I do need a word
with the young lady.
所以,提姆,去一边坐下
So, Tim, go sit down,
数到十万
count to 100,000.
小点声,真乖
Quietly now.
There's a good boy.
我猜你知道我是谁
I assume you know who I am.
那我们就废话少说了,好吗?
Then let's get right to it,
shall we?
你现在的困境在我看来
就是交友不慎的绝佳案例啊
Your current dilemma strikes me
as a case of poor alliances.
你忠于马赛尔
You're loyal to Marcel,
而他却把你藏在阁楼里
and yet he keeps you
tucked away in an attic.
你一定更希望多点自♥由♥
Surely you'd prefer
just a little bit more freedom,
而马赛尔却把你关起来
and yet Marcel keeps you prisoner.
马赛尔并不是把我关起来
Marcel doesn't keep me prisoner.
他是在保护我
He keeps me safe.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
这一点母庸置疑
Well, I have no doubt he is,
但对于一个被卷入
女巫和吸血鬼战争的女孩来说
but for a girl caught in a war
between the witches and the vampires,
我也许可以做个更称职的朋友
I might be a better friend.
我会保护你
I would keep you safe,
同时给你自♥由♥
and I'd allow you your freedom.
如果马赛尔能做到这点
If Marcel could do that,
为什么他到现在还不做?
why hasn't he done so already?
而且有个问题你无法回避
And it does beg the question,
如果马赛尔连你都保护不了
if Marcel can't protect you,
那这些你所关心的人又怎么办呢?
then what of those you care about?
如果任何人想要伤害我关心的人
If anyone tries to hurt
anyone I care about,
我会杀了他们
I'll kill them.
好吧
Well, then,
听起来你根本就不需要马赛尔
sounds like you don't need Marcel at all.
也许你早就怀疑了
Perhaps you've suspected it all along.
你的挚友马赛尔骗你
Your dear friend Marcel tricks you
为他做事
into doing his bidding,
一直以来,你独自在阁楼上自生自灭
and all the while,
you rot in an attic alone...
而小提摩西却已开始了新的生活
...while young Timothy
moves on with his life.
你感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
(HlSSlNG, FlzzLlNG)
那是你的血液开始沸腾
That's your blood starting to boil.
真可惜你才与他重聚
Such a shame to lose him
却马上又要失去他
just as you found him again.
我真的很欣赏你的琴艺
And I really did admire
your skill with that violin.
不准伤害他
Don't you dare hurt him!
我也希望不用到那一步,亲爱的
Well, I hope I won't have to, sweetheart,
但这都要看你了
but then that depends on you.
(警戒线 严禁穿越)
马上放开他
Let him go now!
你该知道我最不喜欢人家指使我
You should know
I don't do well with demands.
厉害,但你不会想与我作对的,亲爱的
Impressive,
but you don't want to fight me, love.
无辜的人总是沦为牺牲品
Innocent people have a way
of winding up dead.
求求你放了我
Please let me go.
决定权在你,小女巫
Your choice, little witch.
宣誓只效忠我一人,这男孩就能活下去
Swear allegiance to me alone,
and the boy lives.
如果与我作对…
Stand against me....
不得不说我对你刮目相看了
I have to say I'm impressed.
你怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
你的简讯给了我提示
剩下的多亏了吸血鬼听力
Your text got me halfway.
Vamp hearing did the rest.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
女巫,术士,我也不知道
Witches, warlocks,
whatever.
他们还有同伴
There are more of them.
快跑
Run!
我的家人就不能
If I had a dollar for every mess
少给我惹点事吗?
my family's gotten me into.
蕾贝卡
Rebekah!
她在哪?黛维娜在哪?
Where is she?
Where's Davina?
她去圣安妮教堂见一个男孩了
She went to meet a boy
in St. Anne's church.
你在这待着以防她回来
Stay here in case she comes back.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
海莉?
Hayley?
海莉?
Hayley?
提姆
Tim.
什么叫做她不见了?
What do you mean she's missing?
还能有什么意思?
REBEKAH:
What do you think I mean?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表