剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上
最早的吸血鬼
ELlJAH: My siblings and I
are the first vampires in history.
是真祖家族
The Originals.
三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良
这个城市
Three hundred years ago,
we helped to build the city of New Orleans.
我们一家人曾经在这里
We were happy here.
很快乐
A family.
最近,一群女巫把我弟弟引诱回来
Recently, a coven of
witches lured my brother back,
利用他未出生的孩子做筹码
using his unborn child as leverage.
我试图帮他
但他却把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了他的敌人
ELlJAH: I tried to help him,
but he betrayed me to his enemy,
吸血鬼马赛尔
the vampire Marcel.
从那时起,我被一个强大的女巫掌控着
Since then, I've been held
prisoner by a powerful witch.
我弟弟试图操纵他人来解救我
My brother seeks to manipulate others
to procure my release.
但我有自己的计划
But I have my own plan.
如果这个女巫真的是敌人
If this witch proves to be an enemy,
我会不惜一切代价阻止她
I will stop her by whatever
means necessary.
他们都说你是可敬的
You're the one they call honorable.
是的
Yes.
他们是这么说我的
That's what they call me.
然而我跟随我弟弟来到这里
来到纽奥良参与战争
And yet I followed my brother here
to New Orleans to engage in a war.
那么
So...
我问你
...I ask you...
你觉得这听起来可敬吗?
...does that sound honorable to you?
你脸色不太好
You don't look well.
要不是今天早上
我的胸口里还插着一把神秘的匕♥首♥
Well, only this morning, I had a
mystical dagger embedded in my chest.
我得说我还是相当把持得住的
So, I'd say I'm holding
myself together quite well.
黛维娜,我相信你和我有能力
在女巫和吸血鬼的战争开始之前
Davina, I believe that you and l
have the power to end a war between
就终止这一切
witches and vampires
before it truly begins.
我会管好我的弟弟
你就做好你自己
I, by keeping my brother in line.
You, by behaving as your true self,
而不是马赛尔或女巫的工具
not some tool for Marcel
or the witches.
我凭什么相信你?
And why should I trust you?
首先,尽管我饥肠辘辘
Well, for one thing,
in spite of a ravenous hunger,
我也没有试图要吸你的血
I have not tried to take your blood.
为什么不呢?这里就只有我
And why not?
I'm the only one here.
即使是现在这样的状态
我也不会去吸一个孩子的血
Even in my present condition,
I would not feed from a child.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:罪人与圣人
主演:约瑟夫摩根
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
主演:克莱儿荷特
我们说好的
KLAUS: We had a deal.
你保护我未出生的孩子
主演:菲比托金
You protect my unborn child,
我瓦解马赛尔的军队
主演:菲比托金
I dismantle Marcel's army.
在我一直忙着做好我该做的事情时
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
And whilst I've been busy
fulfilling my part of the bargain,
你让海莉受到了攻击
you allowed Hayley to be attacked
差点被一群疯女巫杀死
主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
and almost killed
差点被一群疯女巫杀死
by a gaggle of lunatic witches.
这与我毫无关系,我发誓
I had nothing to do with it, I swear.
我和海莉是连结在一起的,记得吗?
Hayley and I are linked, remember?
她死,我也会死
She dies, I die.
那么那些人是谁?
Then who were they?
他们是一小群极端份子
They're a faction of extremists.
莎宾愚蠢地告诉了他们
主演:莉雅派普斯
Sabine stupidly told them about
她看到的这个孩子的一些幻象
some vision she had about the baby.
什么幻象?
What kind of vision?
她总能看到幻象,绝对是可以解读的
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
She has them all the time.
They're totally open
to interpretation.
我猜这次她错了
I'm guessing she's wrong on this one.
容我问一句,这个特别的幻象
她是如何解读?
Well, how, may I ask,
was this particular vision interpreted?
大致就是你的孩子
将导致所有女巫死亡
Pretty much that your baby
would bring death to all witches.
我突然更加喜欢这个孩子了
Ah, well, I grow fonder of
this child by the second.
苏菲,听着我向以利亚保证过
制片:兰斯安德森
Sophie, look. I promised Elijah
that I would protect the Mikaelson
我会保护米卡森家的奇迹之子
同时他会试图获得女巫黛维娜的忠诚
miracle baby whilst he tries to win,
your witch, Davina's loyalty.
不如你告诉我
这一小群人有多极端呢?
Why don't you tell me just
how extreme this faction is?
以利亚在和黛维娜谈?
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
Elijah's talking to Davina?
对,就在我们说话这时,我想是
Yeah, as we speak, I imagine.
我想她对那一小群人会有许多要说的
I'm guessing she'll have
plenty to say about that crowd.
请说吧
Do tell.
我并非一直都是女巫的支持者
I wasn't always an advocate
for the witches.
(八个月前)
喝光吧,各位
Whoo!
Drink up, everybody!
他们在里约就是这样开派对的
This is how they party in Rio!
我姊姊像我父母那样献身于女巫
My sister was
devoted like our parents,
我们的教育非常严格
编剧:玛格丽特麦金泰尔
and our upbringing was very strict,
快把我逼疯了
编剧:茱莉普烈克
which drove me nuts.
我一到21岁
就离开法语区旅行,放纵
The minute I turned 21,
I left the Quarter to travel and play.
但我想做个厨师
导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫
But I wanted to be a chef,
所以我回到了卢梭酒吧
导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫
so I came back to Rousseau's.
简安
Oh! Jane-Anne!
嘿
Hey!
刚刚那个不是我
That wasn't me.
嗨
Hi!
哦
Oh!
欢迎回家,苏菲
Welcome home, Soph.
我们能去别处聊聊吗?
Can we go someplace to talk?
说吧
Just tell me.
长老们要求举♥行♥投票
The elders called a vote.
我们正在筹划收获祭
We're moving
forward with the Harvest.
什么?
What?
收获祭是什么鬼东西?
What the bloody hell is the Harvest?
是我们女巫每三百年就会做一次的仪式
那样我们与祖先的魔法
It's a ritual our coven does every
three centuries so that the bond
会重新恢复联♥系♥
to our ancestral magic is restored.
我们安抚我们的祖先
他们就会让我们祖传的力量得以延续
We appease our ancestors, they keep
our ancestral power flowing.
我怎么没听说过?
And why haven't I heard of this?
因为收获祭总是被认为是神话
Because the Harvest
always seemed like a myth,
一代代传下来的故事
a story passed down
through generations.
就像诺亚方舟或是佛陀在水上行走
Like Noah's ark or the
Buddha walking on water.
有些人真的相信
The kind some people take literally,
有些却不信
and some people don't.
如欲重生,必先牺牲
To be reborn, we must sacrifice.
如欲重生,必先牺牲
To be reborn, we must sacrifice.
如欲重生,必有信仰
To be reborn, we must have faith.
如欲重生,必有信仰
To be reborn, we must have faith.
你相信收获祭吗?
Do you have faith in the Harvest?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表