剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
但是…
But...
爱格妮丝是最后一个在世的长老
如果她死了,那我就安全了
Agnes was the last living elder.
If she's dead, then I'm safe.
马赛尔会告诉我的
Marcel would've told me.
也许他不想失去你
这个对抗女巫的秘密武器
Maybe he didn't want to lose his
secret weapon against the witches.
你骗人
You're lying.
我为什么要骗你?
Why would I lie to you?
因为你想利用我
Because you want something from me.
每个人都想利用我
Everyone does.
我想利用你吗?
Do I want something from you?
没错,黛维娜,我是有事要你帮忙
Yeah, Davina. Actually, I do.
多亏了你的好朋友马赛尔
我大多数家人都被下了咒
Thanks to your friend Marcel,
most of my family is cursed.
他们被困于狼形
只有月圆时才能恢复
They're stuck in their wolf form
except on a full moon.
不过我不笨
我知道每个咒语
I'm smart enough
to know that every curse
都有漏洞,而且
has a loophole, and well,
你是我知道最强大的女巫
you're the strongest witch
I've ever heard of.
但我不会骗你来达成我的目的
But I wouldn't lie
to you to get what I want.
我会请求你
I'd ask you.
我想这就是我和马赛尔的差别
I guess that's the difference
between Marcel and me.
在找东西吗?
Looking for something?
我想你搬走后
阁楼一定很安全
I figured with you vacating,
the attic would be a safe zone.
在那找到的
Found this there.
很危险,你不该回来,小约
It was dangerous for
you to come back, Josh.
是没错,不过朋友不就该这么做吗?
Yeah. Well, what are friends for,
or whatever?
嘿,海莉想干嘛?
Hey, what did Hayley want?
你相信她吗?
Do you trust her?
我不知道,怎么了?
I don't know. Why?
她告诉我有个女巫被杀了
She told me about
a witch being killed,
是个女巫长老,但我不知道…
an elder, but I don't know--
是啊,那个疯姿子爱格妮丝
我也听说了
Oh, yeah. Crazy Agnes?
I heard about that.
以利亚暴怒,把她所有的人都杀了
Elijah went all berserker
on her crew.
我猜那场面一定超级恶心
满地的脑袋、内脏
I guess it was super gross,
just, like, heads and guts.
怎么了?
What?
你不是恨那些女巫吗?
You hate the witches.
海莉说得对
Hayley was right.
马赛尔只是在利用我
Marcel is just using me.
小约,我不能待在这里
Josh, I can't stay here.
我不要成为他们的傀儡
你得救我出去
I'm not going to be their puppet.
You have to get me out of here.
好,但你还能去哪里呢?
Okay, but where else
are you going to go?
我浑身都是沼泽的臭味
HAYLEY: I stink of the bog.
活该
谁叫你们之前企图破坏我的统治
Serves you right for your pathetic
attempt to undermine my rule.
尼克,听我说…
Nik, listen--
我下令要把狼人赶尽杀绝
When I order werewolves
to be hunted to extinction,
我希望你们站一边去,看着血流成河
I expect you to stand aside
and let the blood flow.
你还真是民♥主♥啊
How delightfully democratic of you.
认出是什么了吗?也许你认不出了
Do you recognize it?
Perhaps you don't.
你上次见到它已经是一千年前了
当时是戴在母亲手上的
It's been 1,000 years since you last
saw it grace the hand of our mother.
这枚戒指是在一个狼人那里找到的
你下令要杀的
The ring was in possession of one
of the very wolves whose extinction
正是这些狼人
you just ordered.
所以我随口问了他几句
So, naturally, I questioned him.
他提到了一个传说
传说在很久以前
He spoke of a legend.
A legend wherein long ago,
他们的首领跟一个强大的女巫
a chief of theirs
had fathered a child
有了孩子
to a very powerful witch.
传说这个孩子,这个男孩
Their mythology further states,
this child, a son,
后来变成了一种
他们宗族从未见过的生物
was later transformed into something
this clan had never before seen.
半狼人半吸血鬼
Something werewolf and vampire.
尼克,我们想补偿你
Nik, we're trying to make amends.
我们找到了你其余的家人
We found remnants of your family.
你亲生父亲的血脉
我们救了他们
The bloodline of your true father,
and we saved them
从你指派去杀他们的吸血鬼手上
from being slaughtered at the hands
of the vampires you command.
尼克劳斯,长久以来
比起家人,你更看重你的野心
Niklaus, your ambitions have come
before this family for far too long.
我恳求你,回家吧
I beseech you, please come home.
什么家?
这间可悲的替代房♥吗?
What home, this pathetic substitute?
瞧,尽管你们怀疑我
千方百计阻挠我
You see, despite all your doubts,
all you attempts to thwart me,
我还是夺回了我们真正的家
I've reclaimed our true home.
我夺回了整座城市
I took back the entire city.
当你孩子的母亲仍是你的囚徒
You have the audacity
to boast of your victory,
你还要厚颜无♥耻♥地吹嘘你的胜利吗?
when the mother of your child
remains your prisoner?
这一切终究还是为了那只美丽的小狼
不是吗,哥哥?
It all comes down to the pretty,
little wolf, doesn't it, brother?
别说了,你们两个
Stop it, both of you.
就算这东西真如你所说
Even if this is what you say it is,
永远陪伴我的家人已经够多了
I have had enough of family
to last me a lifetime.
我何必再自添烦恼呢?
Why would I possibly want any more?
很好,你还没睡
Ah, good. You're awake.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
我正在为死者祈祷
I am saying prayers for the dead.
希望国王能允许我稍后再为您效劳
I request a moratorium
on favors for the king.
你会喜欢这个请求的
Well, you'll like this one.
我需要你的帮助去保护一些人
It involves helping
people who need protection.
恕我问一句,谁要伤害他们呢?
And whom, may I ask,
do they need protection from?
我
Me.
你知道,最近我曾下令
You see,
I recently ordered the slaughter
屠♥杀♥河口地区的狼人
of a group of vagabonds
out in the bayou.
事实证明,我这个决定可能草率了点
Turns out, I may have been too hasty.
问题是,如果吸血鬼们发现
我在保护他们
Thing is, if the vampires
find out I'm protecting them,
这事会引起很大争议
it won't sit well.
我想我可以安排一下
I think I can arrange something.
但我有一个条件
On one condition.
为了我侄女的安全
For her own good,
我想是时候让她离开这里了
I believe it is time for
my niece to leave town.
没关系的,她知道
KLAUS (VOlCE): It's quite all right.
She knows.
- 她知道了?
- 知道你们是吸血鬼吗?
- MARCEL (VOlCE): She does?
-CAMl (VOlCE): That you're vampires?
别担心,他已经魅惑我
一离开就会忘记这一切
Don't worry. He's compelled me to
forget everything as soon as I leave.
你真是锲而不舍
KLAUS: You are tenacious.
这是我最欣赏你的一点
It's one of the things
I like about you.
克劳斯,你不能一直…
Klaus, you can't keep--
但你在寻找一些你根本不想知道的真♥相♥
But you're looking for
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表