剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你就像个懦夫丢下了她
Like a coward, you left her.
那我该怎么做
和那个能把真祖榨干的巫师
What was I supposed to do,
fight some warlock
打一架吗?
that took out an Original?
这在哪里发生的?
Where was this, exactly?
码头,57号♥仓库
The docks, warehouse 57.
我只是按她要求去做
你不能把这些告诉克劳斯
I was just doing what she asked.
You cannot tell Klaus about this.
我会考虑的
I shall take that
into consideration.
- 我和你一起去
- 不,留在这里,这里很安全
-I'm coming with you.
-No. Stay here. Compound is safe.
蕾贝卡遇上麻烦了,我要去
Rebekah is in trouble.
I'm going.
不许离开我的视线,明白吗?
Do not leave my sight.
Understand?
你知道,终止和你的关系
并不是因为我不喜欢你
You know. Calling things off with you
wasn't lack of interest.
我只是希望能让你远离这一切
I was hoping
to save you from all this.
谢了,罗密欧,但我已经深陷其中
Well, thanks, Romeo, but I'm in it.
你打算什么时候才会说到
So, when are you gonna get
to the good part
克劳斯还有那个什么巫父的事呢?
with Klaus and that Papa guy?
图德巫父说他想要赋予女巫权利
Papa Tunde said he wanted
to empower the witches.
主要的是,他想要金钱和领土
Mostly, he wanted money
and territory.
克劳斯和以利亚一样都不打算满足他
Klaus and Elijah weren't about
to give him either.
他不喜欢那样,所以他发在了
He didn't like that,
so he went on a rampage.
没人是安全的
No one was safe.
决策群的人类不安全
Not the humans in the faction.
葛雷拉的狼人不安全
MARCEL; Not the Guerrera werewolves.
他甚至去追杀那些反对他的女巫
He even went after the witches
who opposed him.
以利亚提出了休战
事实上,他做出了承诺
Elijah offered a truce.
He gave his word, in fact.
但克劳斯,一如既往,另有打算
But Klaus, being Klaus,
he had another idea.
你迟到了,以利亚
You' re late, Elijah.
高尚的哥哥不会让我久等的
It's not like the noble brother
to keep me waiting.
抱歉,老兄
I'm sorry, mate.
以利亚是在谈判还可能存在时
你所见到的兄弟
Elijah is the brother you meet
when negotiations are to be had.
我则是谈判无效时你会见到的人
I'm the one you get
when negotiations are closed.
你吓不了我
You do not scare me.
你不知道我有多大的力量
You have no idea the power I possess.
事实上,我特别研究了一下
你所有的力量
In fact, I made it a point
to learn all about your power.
我注意到你几乎寸步不离
你的双胞胎儿子
I noticed how you're almost always
near those twin sons of yours.
以及他们为何有你的特殊印记
How they bear your distinctive mark.
这让我不禁思考
Got me to thinking.
你引用了他们的力量,对吧?
You channel their power, don't you?
当然,这就引出了一个问题
Which, of course, begs the question,
如果那些力量被拿走了会怎么样
what would happen
were that power to be taken away,
如果你的儿子们
也就是你力量的来源
if those sons,
whose lives you depend on...
突然被杀死了会怎么样?
...were suddenly struck down...
到时那些力量会怎么样呢?
What of that power then?
- 我要杀了你报仇
- 我是杀不死的
-I will kill you for this.
-I cannot be killed.
然而你…
You, however...
- 太可怕了
- 对克劳斯来说,这只是公事
-That's horrible.
-Oh, to Klaus, it's just business.
难道你不觉得这事
And don't you think
there's something
从根本上就有问题吗?
fundamentally wrong with that?
你就不担心你最后
也会成为他的受害者
Don't you worry you'll end up
one of his victims
或是更糟,变得和他一样?
or, worse, just like him?
可怜的马赛勒斯
TUNDE: Poor Marcellus.
你始终活在你父亲的阴影下
You remain always
in the shadow of your father.
从那下面爬出来吧,行吗?
这样你就能像个男人一样死去
Climb out from beneath it, will you?
So you can die like a man.
卡蜜,你快走
别回头,赶紧走
Cami, you need to run now.
Don't look back. Just go.
我觉得她应该留下
我更喜欢有个观众
I think she should stay.
I prefer an audience
我即将上演一出精彩好戏呢
and I'm about to put on
quite the show.
- 马赛尔?
- 我说了,快离开这里
-CAMl: Marcel?
-I said, get out of here.
你打败不了我的
You cannot defeat me.
我从一个吸血鬼真祖身上获得了力量
I channel the power
of an Original vampire.
很快,我就会获得三个真祖的力量
但首先,我要解决你
Soon, I will have all three,
but first, I will take you.
这是个复杂的咒语
SOPHlE: It's a complex spell.
传统的东西都起源于献祭魔法
Old-school stuff
rooted in sacrificial magic.
不管是谁对你的人干了这事
Whoever did this to your guys,
我猜他们
从祭品中获得了更多力量
my guess is, they were
an offering to gain more power.
杀的人越多,他们就越强大
More guys they kill,
more power they get.
没想到你这么快就打来了
I didn't expect a call
from you so soon.
你得赶紧来卢梭酒吧
You need to get to Rousseau's now.
某个疯子巫医要杀马赛尔
Some lunatic witch doctor
is killing Marcel.
尽可能远离那里
Get as far away from there
as you can.
蕾贝卡
ELlJAH: Rebekah.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
某种边界咒语
Some kind of boundary spell.
有人在利用她的力量
Someone is channeling her.
本来这个过程会致命
Typically, it's a lethal process,
但因为她是真祖,所以她死不了
but because she's an Original,
she cannot die.
相反,她就变成了无尽的力量泉源
Instead, she's an
endless source of power.
那我们该怎么办?
So, what are we supposed to do?
我们必须把她救出来
We have to get her out of there.
我记得,你是少数
As I recall,
you're one of the few people
尼克劳斯米卡森在乎的人之一
Niklaus Mikaelson
ever gave a damn about.
你知道他对我的家人做了什么
You know what he did to my family.
父罪子偿
The sins of the father
are paid for by the son.
我会很乐意告诉克劳斯你是怎么死的
I will take pleasure
in telling Klaus how you died.
我记得杀死了你,我可是很喜欢呢
I remember killing you.
I rather relished it.
再次体验愉悦的回忆多么令人高兴啊
What a joy it is
to relive fond memories.
你来了,很好
TUNDE: You're here. Good.
我可以在你儿子面前收拾你
I can crush you before the eyes
of your son
然后我会把你们两个消灭掉
and then I will consume you both.
这一次,我更强大了
This time, I am stronger.
你没有在听,我们没法进入圈内
You're not listening.
We cannot enter the circle.
有某种限制咒语之类的
There's some kind
of confinement spell or...
如果我不能移♥动♥她
我们就无法打破连结
If I can't remove her,
we can't break the link.
这是个迥旋咒
就像是女巫的食谱
It's a convoluted spell.
It's like a witch's recipe.
你可以加入更强烈的材料破坏平街
You can spoil the balance
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表