剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
HAYLEY: There is a third option.
我在战争的环境中长大
I grew up in a war zone.
我父母以为他们能保护我
My parents thought
they could protect me.
但最终,他们被屠♥杀♥了
But in the end,
they were slaughtered,
我的童年孤独无依,没人疼爱
and I spent my childhood alone
and unloved.
我对宝宝也对自己发誓
I made a promise to my baby
and to myself.
她的童年不会像我一样
That she would not grow up
like I did.
她会在安全有爱的环境下长大
That she would grow up
safe and loved.
然而她来到这世上的第一天
And yet here she is
on her first day in this world
祖母就想将她献祭
with a grandmother
that is bent on sacrificing her.
母亲则不得不喝她的血
And a mother that has to drink
the blood of her own baby
才能变成泥合种活下来
to survive transitioning
into a hybrid.
我是最爱她的人
And I'm the one
that loves her the most.
我想我们唯一能做的事
就是送走她
I think the only thing to do
is send her away
我们自己留下来
while we stay behind
收拾好我们制♥造♥的烂摊子
and clean up the mess
that we've made.
不,这太疯狂了
No. This is insane.
你听到洁妮薇说的话了
You heard Genevieve.
只要这孩子活着,她就会一直被追杀
So long as she lives,
that baby will be hunted.
如果没人知道她还活着呢?
What if no one knows she lives?
你想要干什么,弟弟?
What is it that you intend to do,
brother?
不惜一切代价
拯救我们的家人
Whatever it takes
to save our family.
今天是法语区全新的开始
Today begins a new day
in the quarter.
我长久以来居住在这里的家人
My family, long-time residents
of this great community,
许诺会帮助每一位市民
pledges to help every citizen
从昨晚在我们街头所爆发的
recover from the terrible outbreak
of gang violence
可怕的帮派暴♥力♥冲突中恢复过来
that erupted on the streets
of our city last night.
我们将重建城市
We will rebuild.
我们会记住那些逝去的人
We will remember those who perished
我们要努力消除这个城市里的毒瘤
as we seek to disinfect this town
of its worst elements.
我们会一起努力
We will work together
保证“新月城”纽奥良市
再次繁荣
to ensure the heart
of the Crescent City thrives again.
坚持到最后的人
Last man standing, huh?
我想做个交易
I'm interested in making a deal.
看起来你也没什么可给的
Don't look like
you got much to offer.
我听说葛雷拉家族想要让法语区
变成没有吸血鬼的地方
I'm hearing word that the Guerreras
want the quarter to be a no vampire zone.
我能做到这点
I can make that happen
交换是,你们不要再干涉
住在河对岸的我们
in exchange for you leaving us alone
across the river.
否则我会给你们的新狼群带来痛苦
Or I can unleash hell
on your new wolf pack.
- 你要怎么做?
- 简单
-And how can you do that?
-Easy.
我和克劳斯讲和了
他治愈了我
I made my peace with Klaus.
He cured me.
现在是你们和我们对抗
So now it's you versus us.
克劳斯…
是个好战者
Klaus is a warmonger.
你觉得他会选择站在
You think he's gonna choose to side
一群瘦弱的吸血鬼那边
with a pack of scrawny vamps...
还是他创造的新狼族大军这边呢?
...or an army of the new wolf breed
that he created?
我想他会站在我们这边的
I'm thinking
he's gonna side with us.
尤其是当他发现
你们的族人杀死了他的孩子
Especially after he finds out
that your pack killed his kid.
什么?
What?
打开箱子
Open the box,
告诉我你觉得克劳斯会认为
and let me know
what you think Klaus will believe
谁该为箱子里的东西负责
about who's responsible
for what you find inside of it.
火化也许是最好的方式
趁克劳斯还没追查到你之前
Cremation may be the best way to go
before Klaus smells it on you.
(我们想你)
(悼念米卡森宝宝)
克劳斯
CAMl: Klaus.
孩子?
The baby?
她死了
She died.
在葛雷拉发动攻击几小时之后
A few hours
after the Guerrera attack.
这…
这都是我的错
This is--
This is all my fault.
- 我向你保证,不是你的错
- 不
-I can assure you it is not.
-No.
如果我没有迟疑
If I hadn't hesitated,
我就能及时揭穿佛朗西丝卡的阴谋
阻止这一切
I could have uncovered
Francesca's plot in time to stop it.
那你要如何阻止女巫与她联手?
And how would you have stopped the
coven of witches in league with her?
不
No.
如果要怪谁,一定是我
If anyone is to blame, I am.
我真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
卡蜜儿
Camille.
我感谢你能来这里
但我们不能成为朋友
I appreciate you being here,
but we cannot be friends.
什么?
What?
你一开始就说对了
You had me pegged from the start.
我被自己的恶魔摧毁了
那些恶魔还在纠缠不休
A man damaged by his demons,
and those demons are not dormant.
他们下定决心要杀死我
还有我眼里美好的一切
They are hell-bent on killing me
and everything I find beautiful.
而你
And you.
你那么美好
You are beautiful.
求求你
Please.
- 求你走吧
- 克劳斯
-Please just go.
-Klaus.
走吧
Go.
马赛尔的任务完成了吗?
Did Marcel play his part?
他在路易斯安那州北部的一家医院里
He managed
to locate a stillborn baby
找到了一个胎死腹中的孩子
in a hospital in upstate Louisiana.
我想他是接受我们的条件了
I trust he agreed to the terms.
他同意让我魅惑他
He has agreed
to allow me to compel him
忘记我孩子的事情
to forget what he knows of my child.
交换是,他要几小瓶我的血液
In exchange,
he wants vials of my blood.
必须让女巫相信才行
But the witches
will have to believe this.
第四名收获祭女孩很快就会复活
Soon that fourth harvest girl
will resurrect.
女巫又将复原
The coven will rebuild.
要是她们察觉你的孩子还活着
她们会追杀她的
If they sense that your child lives,
they will hunt her.
女巫们会相信我们说的话
The witches will buy what we sell.
只要我们能自圆其说
We just have to sell it properly.
那就只剩下道别了
Well, then all that remains
is to say goodbye.
他们会看着我们
所有人
KLAUS: They will be watching us,
all of them.
我们三人一起离开会引来许多注意
The three of us leaving together
will draw too much attention.
我会独自离开
I will go alone.
我走了之后,你们要参加公众追悼会
Take your mourning public
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表