剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
干得好,哥哥
Nicely done, brother.
你说话的语气开始像我了
真不错
You're beginning to sound like me.
I'm impressed.
我在想
REBEKAH: I was thinking.
我母亲被供奉,埋葬在这里
My mother was consecrated
and buried here.
她被永远束缚在这片土地了
但我没有
She is forever bound to this land,
but not me.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
你呢?
And you?
你的哥哥们一来,就把这里据为己有
Your brothers came in this town
like they own the place,
好像我是他们的仆人
Iike they own me.
夺走了我的家、我的人
Took my home, my people,
我的一切
everything.
我不能就这么跑掉
I can't just run away.
我没要求你这么做
I'm not asking you to.
我不是傻瓜
I'm not a fool.
我知道你有多爱这城市
I see how much
you love this city,
而我不是那种愿意和人分享的女孩
and I am not the kind of girl
who likes to share.
我真心希望你建好了我们的家
I do wish
you had finished building our home.
即使我从未去过
Even if I'd never set foot inside...
如果经历这一切之后
...it would have been nice
还有美好的东西能留下来
那就真的太好了
if there was something beautiful
left standing after all of this.
再见,马赛尔杰拉德
Goodbye, Marcel Gerard.
要努力好好活着
Do try to stay alive.
蕾贝卡,你怎么来了?
Rebekah, what are you doing here?
我是来道别的
I came to say goodbye.
不是说好我们女孩要团结在一起的吗?
What happened to us girls
sticking together?
我和尼克达成了一个
要么死要么走的协定
Well, Nik and I came to a sort
of all-or-nothing arrangement.
我永远离开这里,他同意了
I leave town for good,
he allows me to.
真的没法拒绝呢
Can't pass that up.
和克劳斯待了一千年
(SCOFFS)
A thousand years with Klaus,
我想你应该享受几天假期
I guess you deserve
a few vacation days.
听着,关于尼克
他是个怪物
Listen.
About Nik, he is a monster.
千万不要惹他生气
Do not ever cross him,
但他真的想要从生活中得到更多
而不只是被畏惧
but he does want more from life
than to just be feared.
他受过太多伤,以至于迷失了自己
He's too broken to find it himself...
但我相信他还是有希望的
...but I do believe
there is hope for him
那就是你肚子里的这个孩子
in the baby that you carry.
说到你的孩子
And speaking of your child,
我们家族树敌无数
our family has no shortage
of enemies.
她将会继承一切
She will inherit all of them.
请你一定要小心
Please be careful.
你随时可以回来探望我们
You know you can always come back
and visit.
我一直知道应该对克劳斯
隐瞒一两个秘密
I've been known
to keep a secret or two from Klaus.
如果我没法回来
Well, if I can't,
你一定要告诉这个小丫头
you make sure
to tell that little girl
她疯狂姑姑贝卡的故事
stories of her crazy Auntie Beks.
让她知道
And let her know that...
尽管我不在
我一样非常爱她
...despite my absence,
I do love her very much.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表