剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我不能就这样把你留在这里
I'm not leaving you like this.
好了,我来了,开始吧
All right. I'm here.
Let's do this.
我会说得简单点
I'll keep this simple.
这孩子是你们最爱的克劳斯的一个宿敌
This kid is an old enemy of
your favorite person Klaus.
现在,他有许多话要说
Now, he's got plenty to say
关于那个不忠的混蚤
about what that traitorous
都瞒着我♥干♥了些什么
son of a bitch has been up to
behind my back.
现在,胆小想离开的
Now, for those of you
faint of heart...
门在那边
...there's the door.
因为一旦留下来
Because those who stick around,
就代表你们要加入战争
you're signing up for battle.
你们都知道克劳斯并不一直都是混合种
You all know Klaus wasn't
always the Hybrid.
当他打破抑制他狼人一面的诅咒时
When he broke the curse that
kept his werewolf side dormant,
这个过程中
somewhere in all that,
有一部分狼人血统压制了吸血鬼的一面
certain parts were now able
to trump his vampire side,
比如能够传递狼人的基因
Iike the ability to pass
on the werewolf gene.
这就牵扯到了他一直
藏着的那个狼人女孩
That's where the werewolf girl he's
been hiding from you all comes in.
她来到我生活的小镇,假装是我的朋友
She rolled through my town,
pretended to be my friend,
最后却勾搭上了他
and ended up
hooking up with him.
现在她怀着他的孩子
Now she's pregnant with his kid.
什么乱七八糟的?
What the hell is this?
听完再说
Just listen.
当克劳斯变成混合种时
When Klaus became the Hybrid...
他找到了办法,让纯种的狼人
...he figured out a way
to turn full-bred werewolves
变成像他一样的生物
into creatures like him.
我就是
You're looking at one of them.
好处是,我们拥有作为吸血鬼的优势
On the plus side,
we had all the perks of being vampires.
我们更强大,速度更快
We were stronger, faster,
我们咬人时分泌的毒素还能杀死吸血鬼
and the toxins in our bites
could still kill a vampire,
但坏处就是,我们效忠于他
but on the downside,
we were loyal to him.
超自然地效忠
Like, supernaturally loyal.
是吗?但你却在这里说出了他的秘密
Right, and that's why you're
here spilling all his secrets?
不,这就是重点,迪亚哥
No, that's the point, Diego.
他找到了打破效忠的办法
He figured out a way to break
free of it.
我也帮助了其他人
And I helped
the rest of them, too.
然后克劳斯因为他们的背叛杀了他们
Then Klaus killed them
for their betrayal.
因为那就是克劳斯的作风
Because that is what Klaus does.
别介意
我只是被这故事吸引了
Don't mind me.
I'm fascinated by this story.
- 你好,泰勒
- 蕾贝卡
-Hello, Tyler.
-Rebekah.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
秦勒想说的是
What Tyler is about to tell you
我哥哥可以利用他孩子的血
is that my brother can use
his baby's blood
制♥造♥更多混合种
to sire more Hybrids.
你们会发现吸血鬼到时
就毫无立足之地了
What you will all figure out
is that vampires don't stand a chance.
秦勒,我猜你是想让
所有吸血鬼联合起来
So, Tyler, I assume you were
trying to rally this lot
确保这个孩子不会出生
into making sure
the baby isn't born.
是的
Yeah.
你不喜欢的话,尽管去帮你哥哥吧
You don't like it, go ahead
and take your brother's side,
但你知道我说得没错
but you know I'm right.
我想你误会了这位女士的意图
I believe you've mistaken
the lady's intentions.
好吧,到底怎么回事?
All right.
What's going on?
你做得很对,秦勒
You're absolutely right, Tyler.
我哥哥这个人简直糟糕透了
My brother is a crap enough
individual as it is.
绝不能再让他制♥造♥一群更优越的物种
The last thing he needs is
to sire a superior species.
说啊,告诉他们
Go on. You can tell them.
她不是来对付我们的
She's not here to fight us.
她是来帮我们的
She's here to help us.
没错,但首先…
That's right, but first...
呼…
Whew...
伤害那孩子的话题就说到这吧
That is enough talk
about harming that baby.
克劳斯才是我们要阻止的人
Klaus is the one
we're putting a stop to.
他们都抛弃了我
KLAUS:
They have all forsaken me.
我的兄弟姊妹和我父母一样
My siblings are as deceitful
and diseased
虚伪,病态
as my parents ever were.
指责我为了一己之私利用自己的孩子
Accusing me of using
my baby for my own gain.
比起自己的家人更信任外人
Trusting others
before their own blood.
给我台笔电不行吗?
Would a laptop kill you?
海明威很喜欢那台打字机
That typewriter was good
enough for Hemingway.
你们的确有相似之处
I can see the resemblance.
酗酒和胡乱施暴
Booze and random acts of violence.
以利亚和蕾贝卡用他们恶毒的谎言
Elijah and Rebekah
have cut to the quick
深深伤害了我
with their vicious lies about me
我所做的一切都是为了赢得
when all I've done is tried to win
这场战争,从马赛尔的手中夺回
this battle of wills over
Marcel's control
法语区的控制权,拿回我们的家
of the Quarter
in order to reclaim our home.
继续打啊
Type, please.
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
你只不过是一遍遍重复说着同样的事
You just repeat the same thing
over and over again.
蕾贝卡要弄垮你,以利亚要弄垮你
Rebekah is out to get you.
Elijah is out to get you.
有没有人不想把你弄垮呢?
Is there anyone
who isn't plotting your downfall?
我怀疑你连自己的影子都不相信
I doubt you trust
your own reflection.
如果匕♥首♥没有失踪
You know,
if the daggers weren't missing,
我一定会在他们的胸口各插一把
I would put one
in each of their hearts.
让他们停歇几个世纪,我也好耳根清净
Rid myself of the burden of my
siblings for a couple of centuries.
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
一次又一次重复着同样消极的循环
repeating the same destructive cycles
over and over again.
是你自己造就了你的不幸
You are the architect
of your own unhappiness.
我不记得我征询过你的建议
I don't remember asking
for your advice.
是吗?
Oh, really?
纽奥良那么多人
So, of all the people
in New Orleans,
你却选了一个有心理学硕士学位的人
you choose someone
with a master's in psychology
记录你的传记
你都一千多岁了
to record your life story.
You're over a thousand years old.
绝对知道怎么打字
Pretty damn sure
you know how to type.
真♥相♥就是,你魅惑我来这里
The truth is,
you compel me to come here
因为你没有其他人可倾诉
because you have no one else
to talk to,
而你想要被理解
and you want to be understood.
然后你魅惑我,一离开这里
Then you compel me
to forget everything
就忘记一切
因为你太害怕,不敢信任任何人
as soon as I leave your presence
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表