剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
狼人♥大♥屠♥杀♥不正是迪亚哥带头的吗?
who led a werewolf massacre
last month?
而当女巫对狼人下咒时
And the witches cursed the wolves,
那些人类也只是站在一旁冷眼旁观
while the humans stood back
and let it all happen.
这么想的话
这里的所有人都该死
So when you think about it,
everyone here deserves to die.
你想说什么?
Are approaching a point?
我想说的是,以利亚
My point, Elijah, is this.
如果我们不能和平共处
If we can't all learn to get along,
如果我们各自的族群不能联手合作
if our families can't create
some sort of community,
那还有什么意义?
then what's the point?
不如杀掉彼此早点了事
Kill each other
and get it all over with.
我这辈子只收到过一次玫瑰花
JOSH: You know, I've only gotten
roses once in my life.
- 都没能保留下来
- 为什么?
-Didn't even get to keep them.
-Why not?
我的第一个男朋友,也是唯一一个
My first boyfriend,
my only boyfriend really,
毕业那年的情人节送给我的
gave them to me
for Valentine's Day senior year.
我试图把花藏在卧室
但被我父母发现了
Tried to hide them in my bedroom,
but my parents found them.
你可能不知道,但玫瑰花
会堵塞住最好的碎纸机
You may not know, but roses will jam
even the best paper shredders.
我没有家可回
You know,
I don't have a home to go home to.
或者一个接纳我的家庭
Or a family to go home to.
我曾因此恨我自己
I used to hate myself for that.
但事实是
But the thing is...
我真的不再在乎他们怎么想了
...I don't really care
what they think anymore.
如果你的家人不喜欢你现在的样子
管他们呢
If your family doesn't like you
the way you are, screw them.
你有我
有卡蜜
You got me and Cami.
如果你愿意,还有马赛尔
Even Marcel if you want.
马赛尔利用了我
Marcel used me.
他利用你去对付试图杀死你的人
He used you to fight the people
who were trying to kill you.
你知道,他也从那些人手中救了你
所以…
And, you know, he also saved you
from those people, so....
你不必相信他
但他的确爱你
You don't have to trust the guy,
but he does love you.
另外
And PS...
我也爱你
...so do l.
即使我没有魔法吗?
Even if I don't have any magic?
我所拥有的法力都来自于
其他收获祭的女孩
All the power I had
was from the other harvest girls.
我都不知道没有它我还有什么
I don't even know
what I have without it.
难道你不该自己去搞清楚吗?
Don't you owe it to yourself
to find out?
你是女巫,黛维娜
You're a witch, Davina.
你和我一样不能改变自己的本质
You can't change your DNA
any more than I can.
所以你不妨试着去接受
So, you might as well embrace it.
- 你还好吗?
- 只是擦伤
-You okay?
-Just some bruises.
- 我擦伤还没好呢
- 来
-I'm still bruised.
-Come on.
“擦伤”真是个有趣的词
"Bruise" is such a funny word.
发音和“酒”好像
我们还有酒吗?
It sounds like "booze."
Do we have any more booze?
没了,我想我们都喝完了
No, I think we drank it all.
你是个好朋友,马赛尔
You're a good friend, Marcel.
你该躺下休息了
You should lie down.
我受够了总是一个人
I'm tired of being alone.
我也是
I am too.
并不是说这样不好
Not that that wasn't totally worth it.
但绝对不能再发生了
It can never happen again.
要是我们当中有谁又想喝薄荷酒了呢?
What if one of us craves another julep?
不知为何,克劳斯信任我
For whatever reason,
Klaus trusts me,
而你大概是他现在最恨的人
and you're the person
he probably hates most right now.
他会觉得这是背叛
He'd see it as a betrayal.
这对我们俩都没好处
That wouldn't be good for either of us.
马赛尔
Marcel.
这真的非常棒
It really was totally worth it.
是的
Yeah, it was.
你说我一无所有
你错了
You said I had nothing.
You were wrong.
我有和第一次从灰烬中
重建这座城市时一样的东西
I have the same thing I had when l
rebuilt this city from the ashes the first time.
再无可失,获得一切
Everything to gain
and nothing to lose.
我有了进展,建立盟友
最重要的就是黛维娜
I'm making inroads, allies,
not the least of which is Davina.
除非我确定可以指望你
否则我不会离开这屋顶
And I'm not leaving this roof
until I can count you in too.
此外,我们说实话吧,小提
你只有我了
Besides, let's be honest, T.
I'm all you got.
我了解那些吸血鬼
他们不只是离开宅邸
I know those vampires,
they didn't just leave the compound.
他们彻底离开了纽奥良
They left New Orleans.
我们俩对抗全世界吗?
So, us against the world?
我们会有第三第四个伙伴
We'll get a third and a fourth.
很快,我们就会拥有整支军队
And pretty soon,
we're gonna have that army.
一切改变都从计划开始
KLAUS: All change begins with a plan.
(纽奥良 和平协定)
计划的成功取决于几个因素
The success of which
depends upon several things.
承诺的深度
Depth of commitment.
对目标的热情
Passion for one's cause.
- 嘿,敬海莉
- 敬海莉
-Hey! To Hayley!
-To Hayley!
开辟新路的意愿
KLAUS:
Willingness to embrace a new path.
克服一切困难的决心
Determination
to overcome any obstacle.
而有时
甚至是结交超乎寻常的同盟
And in some cases,
even making unnatural alliances.
你和克劳斯米卡森做了交易?
You made a deal
with Klaus Mikaelson?
我宁愿每个月圆日变身
I'd rather turn every full moon.
如果克劳斯没说错
If Klaus is right,
这个魔法不仅能阻止我们变身
this magic could do more
than just stop us from turning.
我们最终可以控制自己
We could finally control
what we are.
我们可以利用一切力量、一切速度
We could draw on all the strength,
all the speed,
我们狼形时的原始力量
the raw power of our werewolf form.
我们的咬伤将随时能让吸血鬼毙命
Our bite would be lethal to vampires
24/7.
猎杀我们的人类
诅咒我们的女巫
The humans who hunt us,
the witches who curse us,
憎恨我们的吸血鬼
我们将不再只与他们势均力敌
the vampires who hate us,
we wouldn't just be their equals.
我们将统治他们
We'd be their superiors.
- 签字
- 为什么?
-Sign it.
-Why?
你已经代表我方签了字
You've already done so
on our behalf.
弟弟,我不是傻瓜
Brother, I'm not a fool.
我很清楚其实你并不像表现出来的
那样漠不关心
You're not as disinterested
as you'd like me to believe.
请签字
Sign, please.
如果你我都不能和平相处
If there is no peace between us,
那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢?
then how can you expect others
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表