剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And I know his house,
every nook and cranny.
我们今晚就去
We're gonna go there tonight,
同时从各个角度下手,要快狠准
hard and fast,
all at once, from every angle.
杀了他们的女巫
We kill their witch,
毁了她的魔法书,然后离开
destroy her spell book,
and get the hell out.
至于克劳斯,他会来追杀我
And as for Klaus,
he'll be coming for me.
那正是我想要的
我会引开他
And that's exactly what I want.
I'll lead him away.
你们其他人要通过以利亚
I just need the rest of you
to get past Elijah
做该做的事情
and do what needs to be done.
这就是计划
So that's the plan.
我现在就要知道,谁支持我?
I need to know right now!
Who's with me?
我的人说马赛尔要行动了
还带着他的朋友
My people say Marcel is on the move
and he's bringing friends.
把海莉带到安全的地方
Get Hayley to safety.
- 跟我走
- 不
-Come with me.
-No.
得有人看着她
Someone needs to watch her.
你应该帮克劳斯
You should help Klaus.
我的兄弟们和他们的随从
对付不了吸血鬼军队
My brothers and their security
won't be much against a vampires.
我留下来陪海莉
I'll stay with Hayley.
去吧,以利亚
Go, Elijah.
不要退缩
And don't hold back.
我以为这群人会学到教训
I thought this lot
would've learned their lesson.
他们没那么聪明
Well, they're not exactly renowned
for their genius.
那么这个杂耍团的领导者是谁?
So where's the ringleader
of this circus?
太害怕而不敢露面吗?
Too afraid to show his face?
我在这里
I'm here.
给你们最后一次机会
And I'm gonna offer you
one last chance.
收拾好东西
滚出我的城市
To pack your stuff
and get the hell out of my town.
你又一次让你的人匆匆送死了
You'll allow your men
to rush to their deaths again?
看看四周吧
法语区所有吸血鬼都来了
Look around. Every vampire
in the Quarter is coming out.
他们想要收回城市
这次绝不投降
They want their city back,
no surrender this time.
- 你得把我们都杀了
- 好吧
-You're gonna have to kill us all.
-Okay.
我想那就先从你开始吧
I think I'll start with you.
好啊,来抓我吧
Fine. Come get me.
- 如果你不杀他,我会的
- 他是我的
-lf you don't kill him, I will.
-He's mine.
不会太久
This won't take long.
先生们
Gentlemen.
开始吧
Shall we?
不错
但还是不够好
Not bad, but not nearly good enough.
你太可悲了
How pathetic you've become.
炸♥药♥,马赛勒斯,是吗?
Explosives, Marcellus, really?
我该知道河口的爆♥炸♥就是你指使的
I should've know it was you who
detonated those bombs in the bayou.
码头,是我
The docks, that was me.
炸♥药♥是佛朗西丝卡给的
I got the detonators from Francesca.
你怎么不问问她河口♥爆♥♥炸♥的事呢?
Why don't you ask her
about the bayou bombing?
谎言,顾左右而言他
Lies and distractions.
我从没对付过海莉
I never went after Hayley.
我不是禽兽,克劳斯
I'm not a monster, Klaus.
我不是你
I'm not you.
(盖布里尔科雷亚
出生证明窜改?)
(葛雷拉狼人还在法语区吗?
我的家族在纽奥良生活很久了
My family has been in New Orleans
for a long time.
侧面攻击,立刻拿下他
Flank him. Take him down now!
科雷亚女士,我们该走了
Miss Correa, we need to go.
- 你的兄弟们已经从后面走了
- 还不行
Your brother's already
heading out the back.
Not yet.
(卡蜜来电)
石头成功了,我已经完成了我的任务
The stones are finished.
I've done my part.
- 现在就看你了
- 我把它们送去河口
-Now it's up to you.
-I'll get them to the bayou.
事实上,她是对我说的
Actually, she was talking to me.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
私下交易
Call it a side deal.
重点是,石头归我了
Point is, I'm taking the stones.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你觉得人类能对抗克劳斯?
You think humans
can go up against Klaus?
不,我不这么认为
No, I don't.
但我不是人类
But I'm not human.
我和你一样,海莉
I'm like you, Hayley.
现在我要夺回我的城市
Now I'm gonna take back my town.
一样才怪
Like hell, you are.
别这么阴沉,洁妮薇
我们都得到了各自想要的
Don't look so dour, Genevieve.
We both got what we wanted.
马赛勒斯
KLAUS: Marcellus.
你的名字真配你
“小战士”
How well your name fits you,
"little warrior."
最后却无足轻重
Though ultimately,
one of no consequence.
我的名字是马赛尔
My name is Marcel.
你的反抗没完了是吗?
Is there no end to your defiance?
你召唤了麦可
让蕾贝卡与我为敌
You summoned Mikael,
turned Rebekah against me,
试图把我埋在你的花♥园♥里
tried to bury me in your garden,
但你总是失败
and yet you always fail.
还能做什么呢?
只能让你从痛苦中解脱了
What is there left to do
but put you out of your misery?
海莉,我已经打了六次电♥话♥
回我电♥话♥
Hayley, I've called six times.
Call me back.
你说你想知道我是否知道
佛朗西丝卡科雷亚的事
You said you wanted to know
if I learned anything
about Francesca Correa.
她的家人是狼人的后裔
Her family is descended
from a werewolf bloodline.
我们两代人都活在谎言里
We've spent two generations
living a lie,
现在我们的时代…
and now our time...
我们的时代来临了
our time has come.
你们知道怎么做
You know what do to.
结束了吗?
Are we done?
干得漂亮
Nice job.
帮我省了亲自杀死这些吸血鬼的麻烦
Saved me the trouble of killing
all these vampires myself.
快跑
Run!
能杀多少杀多少
Kill as many of them as you can.
抱歉,老兄,但我有点饿了
I'm sorry, mate.
But I'm a bit famished.
你看起来很糟糕呢
You look awful.
我为什么还没治愈好?
你对我做了什么?
Why aren't I healing?
What have you done to me?
是你要我施咒的
You were the one
who wanted me to cast the spell.
所以我就做了你的石头
So I made your stones,
把它们的力量和你的血液连在一起
by linking their power
to your blood.
现在每次月圆,只要有狼人
使用它们的力量不变身
Each full moon whenever a werewolf
uses their power to keep from turning,
他们就会吸取你的力量
they will be drawing
from your strength
给你造成痛苦
and causing you pain.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表