剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
欢迎来到我的地狱
(GASPS)
Welcome to my hell.
永远困在这里
Stuck in an eternity
看着那个恐怖的生物
of watching over
that hideous creature
我的孩子还叫他兄弟
my children call brother.
你已经死了
我怎么会在这里?
You're dead.
How can I be here?
我的天啊
不,不
Oh, my God.
No! No!
- 孩子
- 孩子?
-The baby.
-The baby?
那孩子从来就不该活着
That kid never had a chance.
你是嫌你的血统还不够肮脏
And as if your bloodline
isn't filth enough,
要用克劳斯的血来污染一下吗?
you poison it
by merging it with Klaus'?
那个杀不死的畜牲还妄想做爸爸
The deathless vermin
fancying himself a daddy.
她没死,我也没死
She's not dead.
I'm not dead.
如果我死了,你就不用费力杀我了
If I was dead,
you wouldn't be trying to kill me.
我要带她去找真正的医生
I'm taking her to a real doctor.
如果你动她,我的咒语就会失效
If you move her from here,
my spell will break.
没有足够的时间送她去医院了
There won't be enough time
to get her to a hospital.
如果现在取出孩子,孩子会没事吗?
Will the baby survive
if delivered now?
- 我自己把她抓出来就行
- 那样海莉会失血而死
-I'll rip it out of her myself.
-Hayley will bleed to death.
- 我不能失去孩子
- 谁都不能失去
-I won't lose that baby.
-I won't lose either of them.
我知道该怎么做
去拿我的包包,符咒袋,快点
I know what to do. Get my bag.
The gris-gris pouch. Now!
你已经死了,麦可
你的儿子打败了你
You're dead, Mikael.
Your son already beat you.
他不是我儿子
He is not my son!
他是个祸害
一个彻头彻尾的孬种
He's a scourge,
a walking symbol of weakness!
你肚子里的那个孽种没救的
There is no saving that atrocity
festering in your womb.
总有一天克劳斯会毁掉它
Klaus will destroy it
one way or another.
不如现在就让它死,你也一同作陪
Better he dies now
and you along with it.
我女儿比克劳斯幸运多了
My daughter has an advantage
Klaus never had.
她永远,永远都不会认识你
She will never, ever know you.
海莉
Hayley.
你没事,亲爱的,你没事了
You're all right, love.
You're all right.
我见到他了,他想杀我
I saw him, and he tried to kill me.
我见到麦可了
I saw Mikael.
你的生命力还真强啊,小狼
You've proved quite resilient,
little wolf.
你们两个都是战士
Fighters, both of you.
我们别无选择,特别是最近
I guess we've had to be,
especially lately.
我决定要搬回来
I've decided
that I'm going to move back in.
可算让我松了口气
Well, I'm relieved to hear it.
但别派人监视我
也别对我下指导棋
But no mouth-breathing bodyguards,
no telling me what to do.
我只要求孩子安全
All I ask
is that the child is kept safe.
那我的安全呢?
她出生以后呢?
And what about me?
What happens after she's born?
你要是想把她从我身边抢走,我…
If you try to take her away from me,
l--
跟我来,好吗?
Come with me, hmm?
来吧,我有东西要给你看
Please.
I want to show you something.
不管你信不信,海莉
Believe it or not, Hayley,
其实我很希望你留在这里
I would actually like you
to be here.
我们的女儿应该由父母共同养大
在自己的家成长
Our daughter should be raised
by her parents in her family home.
你、我、以利亚和这个奇迹般的孩子
You, me, Elijah,
and the miracle baby
生活在一个屋檐下
all under one roof.
听起来像是个糟糕的实境秀
Sounds like a bad reality show.
你说你见到了我父亲
You said you saw my father.
你为什么要叫他父亲?
他不是你的亲生父亲
Why do you call him that?
He's not your real dad.
他所造成的伤害只有父亲能做到
He's done damage
only a father could do.
他跟你说什么了?
What did he say to you?
都是胡说
Nothing true.
海莉和孩子都没事
Hayley and the baby are fine.
等她休息好了,我可以带她去看医生
I'd take her to a doctor
when she's gotten some rest,
如果你想的话,不过她没事了
if you want,
but she's in the clear.
我自己出去吧
I'll see myself out.
洁妮薇
Genevieve.
多谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
不客气
You're welcome.
你把我妹妹与家人分开
You tore my sister from my family.
我无法原谅你这一点
I cannot forgive that.
不过,我决定对你仁慈一点
However, I may be inclined
to show a degree more kindness
只要你答应帮我一个小忙
if you were to help me
with a slight...issue.
- 请说
- 孩子出生后
-Anything--
-When the baby arrives,
海莉在月圆时又会开始变身
Hayley will once again transform
with a full moon.
我想为她做一份礼物
Now, I would like to create
for her a gift,
一枚带有魔力的戒指
可以阻止这个诅咒的戒指
a ring of empowerment,
something to control this curse.
什么样的咒语能够…
What kind of spell would--?
我母亲的咒语可以
在她的魔法书里有
A spell of my mother's,
from her grimoire.
据我所知
你非常渴望那本魔法书
Which, as I understand,
you've been rather eager to obtain.
一定是有人先拿走了
Someone must have gotten to it.
应该不是
I don't think so.
我哥哥15年前教过我这个密♥码♥
My brother taught me this code
15 years ago.
我不知道他怎么学会的
I never knew how he learned it.
- 你能告诉我什么意思吗?
- 我可以
-You can tell me what that says?
-I can.
但我不会说的,抱歉
But I won't. I'm sorry.
- 卡蜜,你这样太…
- 危险,我知道
-Cami, this is too--
-Dangerous. Yeah. I got it.
但如果是基兰教了西恩这个
But if Kieran taught Sean this,
我哥哥早就注定要卷入这一切
my brother was meant
to be brought into it all along.
现在这是我的责任了
That makes it
my responsibility now,
不管我乐不乐意
whether I like it or not.
你到底对海莉做了什么?
What the hell did you do to Hayley?
我只是做祖先们要求的事
I was trying to do
what the ancestors asked.
那个孩子也有女巫的血统
That baby is part witch.
祖先们想把她献祭给大地
The ancestors want her consecrated
to the earth
这样她的魔法就能为我们提供能量
so her magic can fuel our community.
她必须先出生然后再死
She has to be born first
before she can die.
滚
我不想看到你
Leave.
I don't wanna look at you.
别逼我这么做
她只是个孩子
Don't make me do this.
She's a baby.
别让我变成残忍♥的人
Don't make me a monster.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表