剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
or his rules.
以利亚不会失信
你对他做了什么?
Elijah doesn't welsh on deals.
What did you do to him?
也许他在度假
编剧:黛安艾德穆强,戴克兰迪巴拉
Perhaps he's on holiday.
或者在楼上陷入长长的秋睡
Or taking a long,
autumn nap, upstairs.
去啊,四处看看
Well, go on.
Take a look around.
导演:布烈德特纳尔
你和我一样都还熟悉这屋子
You remember this house as well as l.
我记得一切
I remember everything.
(1820年 纽奥良)
我记得那个总是醉醺醺的
傻瓜州长是如何
WOMAN: I remember how the drunken fool
of a governor hid away
掩盖我们吸血鬼的罪行换取金子的
all of our vampire sins,
in exchange for gold.
我记得州长举办的奢华派对
I remember the lavish parties
the governor threw,
似乎是为了讨好你
as if to impress you.
我记得有一刻
I remember finding
a moment of affection
我爱上了州长的儿子艾米尔
with the governor's son, Emil.
我记得甚至连以利亚都过得很快乐
And I remember that
even Elijah was happy.
你弟弟,他太过分了
Your brother, he's gone too far.
尼克劳斯,你真的没救了,是吧?
Niklaus, there is no
hope for you, is there?
- 我们打扰到你们了吗?
- 是的
-Are we interrupting?
-Yes.
没有
No.
亲爱的以利亚
你希望我得到幸福
Dearest Elijah, you've only
ever wished happiness for me.
我和艾米尔恋爱了
Emil and I are in love.
请允许我把他变成吸血鬼
Please, let me turn him.
蕾贝卡,州长仁慈地同意
Rebekah, the governor
has graciously agreed
掩盖我们许多…不适宜的行为
to hide a lot of our indiscretions.
但绝不会同意把他唯一的儿子
变成和我们一样
It would not do to turn
his only son into one of us.
为了我,求求你了
Please.
For me.
不可能的,妹妹
It's not gonna happen, sister.
如果我们把每个
和你睡的男人都变成吸血鬼
If we turned every man you
dropped your knickers for,
那么人类就会不复存在了
我们就没有血可喝了
then, human beings would cease to
exist and we'd have no bloody food.
你竟敢说这样的话,先生?
How dare you, sir?
- 你最好…
- 尼克劳斯,弟弟
-You would do well to--
-Niklaus. Brother.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus!
尼克劳斯
Niklaus!
- 等等
- 不要
-Wait!
-No!
他配不上你
Well, he wasn't good enough for you.
从来没有人能配得上我,尼克
你尽力确保了这一点
No one was ever good enough for me,
Nik, you made sure of that.
以利亚在哪?
Now, where is Elijah?
你去哪?
Where are you going?
看来夜晚还没完全结束
It appears the night
is not quite over, yet.
我要去和马赛尔再喝一杯
I'm off for another drink
with Marcel.
以利亚告诉了我你的逐步摧毁
Elijah told me your plan to take
apart Marcel's empire,
马赛尔帝国的计划
piece by piece.
我不记得计划里有你们俩
一起把纽奥良喝干
I don't remember it involving you two
drinking New Orleans dry, together.
我知道你没什么朋友,蕾贝卡
I know you don't have
many friends, Rebekah.
但是有些朋友在一起时会喝酒
But what some friends do, when they
get together, is they drink.
喝酒的时候,他们就会说出秘密
And when they drink,
they tell secrets.
马赛尔找到了办法控制
法语区的所有女巫
Marcel has, somehow, found a way
to control the entirety of witches
我打算搞清楚原因
in the Quarter and I aim
to uncover the how,
这样我就能加以利用
so I might take it for myself.
找到以利亚并不是我今天要做的事
Finding Elijah didn't
make my to-do list, today.
对了,欢迎回家,妹妹
Oh, and welcome home, little sister.
你,狼女
You. Wolf-girl.
我要一寸一寸搜遍整间房♥子
I'm gonna search this house,
inch-by-inch,
直到找到我的坏哥哥
到底对好哥哥做了什么
until I find what my evil brother
has done to my good one.
你来帮忙
You're helping.
州长有许多密室
The governor had
lots of secret rooms.
我带你看看他最爱的一间
I'll show you his favorite.
你觉得克劳斯杀了他
You think Klaus killed him.
我们是杀不死的,傻女孩
We can't be killed, silly girl.
但那也不能阻止克劳斯
想方法设法折磨我们
That doesn't stop Klaus from
finding ways to torture us.
他有一套神秘的银匕♥首♥
He has a set of mystical,
silver daggers.
一旦插入心脏就能让我们沉睡过去
One in the heart sends us
into a deep slumber.
克劳斯喜欢把我们装进棺材
Klaus gets his jollies
from keeping us in a box,
直到他决定把匕♥首♥拔♥出♥来♥
until he decides to
pull the dagger out.
他一定是这么对付以利亚的
That must be what
he's done to Elijah.
这个是我的
This one's mine.
他随时准备着你的棺材
He keeps your coffin on standby.
他喜欢做好准备
以防他的家人
He likes to be prepared
for when his family members,
让他失望
inevitably, disappoint him.
以利亚的棺材不在这里
他一定把他藏在别处了
Elijah's isn't here.
He must have stashed him elsewhere.
我感觉好恶心
I feel sick.
欢迎加入真祖家族,亲爱的
Welcome to the family, love.
你一发现以利亚不见就该逃走的
You should have run, the second
you realized Elijah was gone.
是啊,但女巫在我身上下咒了
Yeah, well, the witches have
put some sort of hex on me.
只要我怀着这个孩子
就不能离开纽奥良
As long as I'm carrying this baby,
I can't leave New Orleans.
一旦这么做,她们会杀了我
If I do, they kill me.
我了解克劳斯,一旦你生下肚子里
Knowing Klaus,
he's planning a box for you,
那个不知什么的东西
他就会替你准备棺材了
the second you give birth to
whatever's cooking in your tum.
我一我到以利亚就走
I'm leaving,
as soon as I find Elijah.
数十年插着匕♥首♥躺在棺材里糟糕透了
Being daggered in a
box for decades sucks.
相信我
Trust me.
你最好想办法破除咒语逃走
You best find a way
to break that hex and run.
有人吗?
Hello?
不是吧,马赛尔
Seriously, Marcel?
想吓唬我吗?
Trying to scare me?
昨晚你的人被杀跟我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with
the attack on your guys last night!
苏菲德弗罗
Sophie Deveraux.
我哥哥以利亚跟我提过你
My brother, Elijah,
told me about you.
知道我是谁吗?
Know who I am?
嗯,知道
Yeah, I know.
那你知道我们该好好谈谈了
Then, you know I need to talk.
要我猜的话,根据克劳斯过去的作为
So, if I had to guess,
knowing Klaus' history,
以利亚现在胸口插着匕♥首♥
Elijah has a dagger in his chest.
那是个魔法物
你是女巫
It's a magical object.
You're a witch.
施个定位咒
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表