剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
一千年的历史又不会自己写出来
A thousand years of history
isn't going to write itself.
卡蜜,你在这里做什么?
Cami, what are you doing here?
我也想问
My question exactly.
没关系的,她知道
Oh, it's quite all right.
She knows.
- 她知道了?
- 知道你们是吸血鬼吗?
-She does?
-That you're vampires?
别担心,他已经魅惑我
一离开就会忘记这一切
Don't worry. He's compelled me to
forget everything as soon as I leave.
那样的话,我就忙着苦恼
我到底是不是疯了
That way, I'm too busy agonizing over
whether or not I'm losing
而不会意识到我在为一个
长生不死的自大狸做间谋
my damn mind to realize I'm playing
spy for an immortal egomaniac.
你魅惑她和我约会,是不是?
You compelled her to go
out with me, didn't you?
我以为你是真的喜欢我
And I thought you really liked me.
我也这么以为
So did l.
先说清楚
我只是魅惑你让你给他个机会
Well, to be clear, I only
compelled you to give him a chance.
你对他的感觉都是真的
Anything you felt
for him was quite real.
制片:兰斯安德森
再声明一下
And, for the record,
我们现在感受到的这种尴尬
the level of awkwardness
we're all currently experiencing
完全是真实的
is entirely genuine.
你自以为很聪明,是吗?
You think you're so clever,
don't you,
魅惑一个可怜天真的酒保
compelling the poor,
naive bartender?
看看我发现了什么
真实的我,不是你魅惑的治疗师
Look what I found,
real me, not your compelled therapist.
实际上
我更喜欢称你为敬业的速记员
Well, actually I prefer
devoted stenographer.
你觉得扰乱我的心智很有趣吗?
You think this is funny,
messing with my mind?
我的理智可不是什么玩笑
My sanity is not a joke.
不,亲爱的,我也认为不是
No, love, I don't believe it is.
你从来没有发现这张照片
You never found this.
你离开这里以后就会忘记
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
You will remember nothing of our life
我们是吸血鬼的所有事情
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
as vampires when you leave here.
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
我想今天就到这里吧
I think that just about
does it for the day.
你可以走了
You may go.
想去哪吗?
Going somewhere?
以利亚
Elijah.
你不该来这里
克劳斯派他的手下盯着我
You shouldn't be here.
Klaus has his guys watching me.
我倒不担心他们
-I wouldn't worry about them.
-(GRUNTlNG)
走吧,我们不能逗留太久
我们替你找个安全的地方
Come. We mustn't linger.
Let's get you someplace safe.
不,你不用担心我,我很好
编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森
No. You don't have to
worry about me. I'm fine.
我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下
I've been deemed under protection
by the almighty Klaus.
我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下
导演:乔许巴特勒
I've been deemed under protection
by the almighty Klaus.
那些狼人才需要帮助
导演:乔许巴特勒
It's the werewolves who need help.
为了向马赛尔那群人示好
He ordered a wolf hunt
as some jacked-up peace offering
他发起了对狼人的猎杀行动
to Marcel's crew.
- 你们一定要帮帮他们
- 在河口吗?
-You have to help them.
-Out in the bayou?
我们看起来像吸血鬼救援小队吗?
Do we look like a bloody
vampire rescue squad?
我们能来救你你就该感恩了
I think you should be grateful
we came to save you.
听着,蕾贝卡,我这一生
Listen, Rebekah.
All my life,
都在寻找我真正的家人
I've wanted to know
who my real family was,
我才刚发现他们在河口
and just as I find out that
they're out there in the bayou,
克劳斯就下令要杀了他们
Klaus orders them killed.
你们想帮我?
You want to help me?
那就帮帮我的族人
求求你们
Help my people, please.
人类召开了会议
Humans have called a meeting.
他们对现状不太满意
They're not exactly thrilled
with the new status quo.
那真是遗憾
How unfortunate for them.
现在是你出马的时候了
MARCEL: Look. It's your show now,
但你如果想知道我如何建立这个帝国
那就是政♥治♥
but you want to know
how I built what I built? Politics.
一点点交际手腕就能让你走很远
这招尤其对人类管用
A little diplomacy goes a long way,
especially with the human faction.
明白了
Duly noted.
我已经很久没回想起那晚的事了
I haven't thought about
this night in ages.
1919年,旧歌♥剧院被烧毁之前
1919, the Opera House
just before it burned.
这是一个时代的终结
This was the end of an era.
为了有个崭新的开始
Now, in the interest
of new beginnings,
我觉得我需要向你坦白些事情
I feel there are some things
I should probably confess to you.
但从哪里说起呢?
But where to begin?
提艾里从来没有背叛过你
Thierry was never disloyal to you.
为了找到我哥哥,我陷害了他
I set him up in an attempt
to locate my brother.
既然他是你朋友
He's your friend,
and consequently,
如果你想的话,他可以回来
he can return to the compound
at your discretion.
卡蜜的事你也知道了
还有约书亚那小伙子
Cami's part you just learned,
and then there's young Joshua.
我一开始就魅惑他了
I've been compelling him
from the beginning,
但我想你已经知道了
although I suspect you
already knew that,
毕竟是他让我掉入了你的陷阱
as he was the one who
led me into your trap.
我好像告诉过他一些错误的讯息
I may have fed the kid
some misinformation.
还有黛维娜
And then there's Davina.
她是个强大的武器
She's a powerful weapon.
眼下,我希望她能随时待命
At this point,
I'd like to keep her close at hand.
我认为我们应该让她
搬来和我们一起住
I think we should have her move
into the compound here with us.
她不能离开阁楼
我曾经试图带她走
She can't leave the attic.
I already tried to move her once.
是的,关于那件事,事实上
你的小女巫演技真的不错
Yes. About that, turns out
your little witch is quite the actress.
她和被囚禁的以利亚做了一个交易
She made a deal with Elijah
while he was in captivity,
骗你让她留在那里
tricked you into letting her stay put
以换取我母亲魔法书中的一些咒语
in exchange for some spells
from our mother's grimoire.
多谢你告诉我
Good to know.
还有吗?
Is that all?
应该就这些了
I do believe it is.
感谢你的开诚布公
Appreciate the honesty.
嗯
Ah.
会议安排在一小时后
Meeting is in an hour.
(不要相信克劳斯告诉你的任何事)
(手提包的内袋)
所以我咬了以利亚
(BEEPS)
KLAUS' VOlCE: So, then I bit Elijah,
把他留在河口
任我混合种的毒液在他血管中流窜
and left him in the bayou with
my Hybrid venom in his veins.
让他为那些卑鄙的指控付出代价
Serves him right for making
such vile accusations against me.
你一定会喜欢那地方的
You're going to love it
at the compound.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表