剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's a beautiful day outside.
今天外面天真好
Streets are packed with tourists.
街上游人如织
They're drinking beers, they're chasing beads,
他们喝着小酒 一路嬉笑
headed out on the vampire walking tour of New Orleans.
加入了新奥尔良吸血鬼的徒步旅行中
They think it's just a myth.
他们以为这只是神话而已
Just part of our city's charm.
我们城市的魅力之一
Well, we know better.
但我们知道其实不然
Just like we know... that there's a storm coming.
就像我们知道 一场风暴即将来袭
This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons.
这周是迈克尔森家族倒台的第五个年头了
Five years of peace.
五年的太平日子
And we paid a high price for that peace.
我们为此付出了极大的代价
We witches...
作为巫师
we earned that peace.
这份太平是我们赢来的
We snatched back our freedom,
我们夺回了我们的自♥由♥
we severed our link with our ancestors.
我们切断了我们与祖先们的联♥系♥
To take back our city, we backed Marcel Gerard.
为了夺回我们的城市 我们帮助了马塞尔·杰拉德
Now, since then, we fought hard to build this community.
从那以后 我们奋力构建这个社区
And in the next week,
而下周
as we celebrate our independence,
我们庆祝独♥立♥解放之时
that community will be challenged...
我们的社区将经受挑战...
because every year we get visitors.
因为每年这时候都有访客
Vampires.
吸血鬼
Vampires from all over the world--
世上所有的吸血鬼
they come here, and they want to see firsthand
他们都会来这里 他们想亲眼目睹
the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson.
克劳斯·迈克尔森受苦的样子
Now some of those vampires-- they're gonna be well-behaved.
一些吸血鬼 他们会很安分
Others... not so much.
而另外一些 则不会
You see, out-of-town vampires--
吸血鬼外乡人
they don't care about our city.
他们才不在乎我们的城市
They don't follow our rules.
他们不会按我们的规矩行事
They will instigate trouble.
他们会制♥造♥事端
They will attempt to upset our peace.
他们会企图打破我们的太平日子
And the only way that we're gonna get through that
我们能一起挺过这一关的唯一方式就是
is if we get through that together.
我们团结一心 共同对敌
Now, this ain't the first time that we faced conflict.
这不是我们第一次面临冲突了
Each and every single one of us here
我们在座的每一位
has faced their fair share of monsters.
都对抗过恶魔
I swear, I feel sometimes
说真的 我有时感觉
the city just has evil lurking in the shadows.
恶魔就躲在暗处伺机而动
For a long time,
很长一段时间
we've managed to keep our monsters buried.
我们成功压制住了这些恶魔
And now we've got to make sure that they stay buried.
而我们现在务必不能这些恶魔重见天日
Otherwise, we will lose everything that we've built.
不然 我们构建的一切都将付诸东流
We will lose it... forever.
永远地失去一切
To five years of independence.
敬五年独♥立♥解放
And old enemies who became new friends.
还有 敬以前的敌人成为新朋友
I thought you said this was strictly a business meeting.
你不是说这次会面只谈公事吗
You didn't mind last time we mixed business with pleasure.
上次我们接公事寻欢时 你不也接受了
You pay me for information,
你付钱向我买♥♥信息
and I have quite a bit to share.
我手里有很多料
As predicted, Klaus' enemies are flocking
如预料中一样 克劳斯的敌人们
to New Orleans to celebrate.
成群结队地来到新奥尔兰庆祝
However, some are seeking allies among your witches.
但是 一些则在你的巫师团中寻找同盟
No doubt they want to befriend
而果不其然
the very covens that still resent you,
他们想和仍然憎恶你的巫师团交好
start conflict, undermine your power,
挑起争端 削弱你的力量
and perhaps steal your prize trophy.
可能还要偷走你的战利品
Klaus himself.
克劳斯本尊
How diabolical.
真是居心叵测啊
It's a good thing I called a truce with the witches.
幸好我跟巫师们订下休战协议了
Vincent wants peace as much as I do.
文森特跟我一样希望过太平日子
So you've said,
话虽如此
but i'm hearing that the covens are up to something.
但我听说巫师团内有些动静
Sigil markings on the walls, secret midnight meetings.
墙上出现魔印 午夜有人开秘密会议
Maybe Vincent doesn't know,
也许文森特不知道
or maybe he's planning a power grab.
也许他是想谋权篡位
I will ask him myself.
我会亲自问问他
Better make it fast, because you have bigger problems.
最好快点问 因为你还有个更大的麻烦
Oh, if you're talking about Hayley Marshall,
如果你说的是海莉·马歇尔
I said she's off-limits.
我说过了 禁止谈她
Fine, but there are others who will stop at nothing to find her.
好吧 但有些人会不顾一切去找她
Alistair Duquesne for one.
比如阿里斯泰·迪凯纳
He and his allies believe Hayley
他和他的盟友坚信
is the key to finding the rest of the Mikaelsons.
海莉是找到迈克尔森家族其他人的关键
So Alistair's going after Hayley?
这么说阿里斯泰要去追踪海莉了吗
Alistair is here.
阿里斯泰来这里了
Ostensibly for the independence celebration,
表面上是庆祝独♥立♥解放
but I believe he will demand you give him Klaus' blood,
但我认为他会跟你要克劳斯的血
which he will then use to track Klaus' siblings.
借此追踪到克劳斯的兄弟姐妹
Or his child.
或他的孩子
No one has seen or heard from the Mikaelsons in half a decade.
这五年没人听过或见过迈克尔森家的人了
Alistair's hunted down members of the Strix.
阿里斯泰追踪到了斯特里克斯的几名成员
He offers them as proof:
他以此作为证据
if Elijah's sire line is alive, so is Elijah.
如果以利亚这一脉还活着 说明以利亚也活着
Which leads people to wonder
让人不禁生疑
if Hayley is somehow trying to bring the Mikaelsons back.
海莉是不是躲在哪里想复辟迈克尔森家族
Is that her?
是她吗
Let me check.
我去看看
Stay inside.
别出去
Well, now, aren't you a sight?
你还是那么美啊
You're sure no one followed you?
你确定没人跟踪你吗
I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born.
你没出生时 我就是江湖老手了
Now, where's that little girl?
小宝贝呢
Did you find it?
你找到了吗
Mary, please.
玛丽 拜托
After all this time, I am this close to getting them back.
这么久以来 我就差一点能将他们唤醒了
I found a cure for Freya's poison,
我找到了治好弗雷娅的解药
I got a witch to syphon Rebekah's hex.
我找到了一个能解除丽贝卡身上魔咒的巫师
So you're really gonna do it?
所以你真要这么做吧
Cure 'em and then wake 'em up?
治好他们 然后让他们苏醒
Did you ever stop to think, Hope might be better off without 'em?
你就没想过 没有他们 霍普也许会更幸福吗
I made a promise.
我承诺过了
To who? To Elijah?
跟谁 以利亚吗
To my daughter.
跟我女儿承诺过
I promised her a home where she would feel safe
我答应过她 让她成长在
and protected by the people that love her.
亲人对她爱护有加的安全环境中
Mary...
玛丽
she's a Mikaelson, too.
她也是迈克尔森家的人
She's inherited all of their enemies
她家人的死敌也都是她的敌人
and a power that... I don't understand.
还继承了我都理解不了的魔法
She needs someone to teach her to control it.
她需要有人教她如何驾驭
I can't do this on my own.
我一个人做不到
You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed
你说要唤醒迈克尔森一家需要
to find all seven werewolf packs.
找到七大族群的狼人
You found six.
你找到了六个
The last one-- the Malraux--
最后一支族群 马尔罗
I thought they'd been killed off.
我以为他们被人灭掉了
According to this,
根据这个
there might be one left.
可能还有一个生还者
Hayley. You looked for five years.
海莉 你找了五年了
You found nothing.
你什么都没找到
Suddenly, I get word of a lead.
突然 我找到了一个线索
What if someone else found it, too?
如果有人也找到了呢
What if it's a trap?
如果这是个陷阱呢
Your royal highness.
殿下
And to what do I owe this great honor?
您怎么大驾光临了
All right, all right, take it down a notch.
行了 行了 别客套了
Is he here? In the back.
他来了吗 在里屋
He was just raving about your awesome punctuality.
他就是对你的"准时"赞不绝口呢
Good crowd.
客源不错啊
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表