剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
That's why I got rid of mine.
我不想被人发现
I didn't want to get found out.
晚安
ELlJAH: Good evening.
我似乎…
Think I might have
不小心拿了你的东西
something which belongs to you.
以利亚,我来处理
你还好吗?
Elijah, I've got this.
Are you okay?
伤口愈合了,烧也退了
The wound had healed,
the fever has broken,
但奇怪的是
but for some strange reason...
我背上一直有股刺痛感
...I have this sharp and lingering
sensation in my back.
我得送他回家
但我会回来的,好吗?
I have to get him home,
but I'll be back, okay?
我想知道更多事
I need to know more.
遮好你的印记
Keep that mark covered up.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我刚见到了我的家人
I just met part of my family.
看看你干的好事
Looking at what you've wrought?
听着,你要是想杀我
Look. If you're gonna kill me,
就速战速决吧
Iet's get this over with.
我为什么要杀你?
Why would I kill you?
你捡起了硬币
You picked up the coin.
战争也是有规则的,马赛尔
There are rules of engagement
in battle, Marcel.
没有规则,将是一片混乱
Without them,
you'd have anarchy.
而我倒想聊聊
I would, however, like to talk
所有权的问题
about accommodations.
比如你现在生活的区域
Your living quarters,
for example.
曾经是属于我的
I believe they used to be mine.
你想要这一切吗?可以,给你了
You want all this? Fine.
It's yours.
你可以把我赶回街上,无所谓
You can put me back
on the street for all I care.
不过有件事最好说清楚
But let's make one thing clear.
你永远无法拥有…
You'll never have this...
忠诚
Loyalty.
买♥♥不到,也无法拥有
You can't buy it.
You can't own it.
这是强求不来的
You can't force it.
忠诚只来自于对那些信任你的人
的爱和尊重
It comes only out of love
and respect
for the people who believe in you.
你教过我很多东西,尼克劳斯米卡森
You taught me many things,
Niklaus Mikaelson,
不过这个是我自己学到的
but this I learned myself...
而你永远无法领悟到这一点
...and it is something that
you will never know.
祝你统治愉快
Enjoy your kingdom.
谢谢你送我
So, thanks for the ride.
这一切有点尴尬,也有点惊险,是吧?
Quite the awkward, little adventure,
wouldn't you say?
抱歉我试图伤害你
我绝对不是故意的
I'm sorry I tried to hurt you.
I would never want that.
以利
Elij--
告诉我莎莉丝特怎么了
Tell me what happened
to Celeste.
- 这不重要
- 这很重要
-That's not important.
-lt is important.
你有一千年的记忆
A thousand years of memories,
你发烧出现幻觉时却只想到她?
and that's what breaks
through your fever brain?
我想知道,告诉我吧
I want to know.
Show me.
对女巫来说,那是个残忍♥而血腥的时代
It was a cruel and bloody time
to be a witch.
拜我那好弟弟所赐
Courtesy of my wonderful brother.
克劳斯杀了她吗?
She died because of Klaus?
是我害了她
She died because of me.
因为我太在乎她了
Because I cared too deeply for her.
我任由自己放松对克劳斯的管控
I had allowed my brother
to slip through my grasp.
而我自己却和莎莉丝特♥共♥享每一刻欢喻
I'd loosened the reins while
Celeste consumed my every moment.
我只顾自己享乐,放纵了他
I'd abandoned him in the
name of my own happiness.
莎莉丝特付出了生命的代价
Celeste paid the price.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我们为什么还回来?
Why are we here?
为什么你还要修补你们家族的关系?
Why are you trying to put
together your family
非常明显,它已经破裂了
when it's so clear that
one part of it is broken?
对我来说“破裂”
To me, the very definition
of the word "broken"
就表示那是可以修补的
suggests that
something can be fixed.
我有无尽的时间来完成这一个任务
I have all eternity
to accomplish one single task:
拯救我弟弟
my brother's salvation.
如果我放弃了,那么你告诉我
If I surrender this,
then, tell me,
我对我的家族,对我自己
对你腹中的孩子
what value would I be
to my family, to myself, to...
还有什么意义?
To your child?
不要这样,海莉
Please, no, Hayley.
你已经看到发生什么事了
You've seen what happens.
以利亚回来了,现在只有一把匕♥首♥
Elijah is home.
There's only one dagger.
今天你想惩罚我们中的哪个?
Which one of us will you
be punishing today?
我想到一个游戏
I contemplated a game
点兵点将,点到哪个就哪个
of eeny meeny minie moe.
你背叛了我,我的亲妹妹
You betrayed me, my own sister.
尼克劳斯,你敢
Niklaus, don't you dare.
那也许我该拿你开刀,哥哥
Well, perhaps it should be you,
brother,
对海莉温柔献媚,甜言蜜语
stealing my child away
with every fawning moment
然后就可以偷走我的孩子
of tenderness you show to Hayley.
这事跟海莉无关
This has nothing to do
with Hayley.
全都跟她有关!
It has everything to do with her!
她从刚来时就倾心于你
She's adored you
since she arrived.
现在我的孩子,我的亲生骨肉
And now my child, my blood,
长大后要叫你♥爸♥爸了
will grow up to call you father.
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what this is?
你又担心自己要被抛弃了吗?
You are once again worried
that you will be left behind?
这么多年你怎么还没明白?
不是我们抛弃你,尼克
Has history taught you nothing?
We don't abandon you, Nik.
是你一直弃我们不顾
You drive us away.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
我最近不是一直在配合你们吗?
What have I done lately
other than cooperate?
我向你低头,哥哥
I bowed down to you, brother...
为了弥补我桶了你
...to make up for daggering you,
为了我们要夺回家园的伟大计划
for the greater good of our plan
to reclaim our home.
相反地,妹妹
Look the other way, sister.
你又开始了和马赛尔的纠缠
While you repeat
the same cycle with Marcel,
又陷入这个你不该爱的男人的陷阱
falling again for a man
you shouldn't be with,
而他却统治着这个由我们建立起的帝国
while he controls the empire
that we built,
他占为己有
that he took!
对于我过去的罪恶,我无法否认
Now,
I make no excuses for past sins,
但那一刻,你们两个本可以
but in the one moment
when you two could have
选择支持我,相信我
chosen to stand by me.
To believe in me...
相信我对自己的亲骨肉没有别的意图
...and believe my intentions
for my own child were pure.
你们却选择背叛我
You chose to stand against me...
去和我的敌人站在一边
To side with my enemies.
我想夺回我们的家
I wanted our home back.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表