剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
他第一次杀人之后
When he killed for the first time,
看清了自己的本质
we knew what he truly was.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus!
我这是怎么了?
What is happening to me?
不,别过去
别过去
No, don't! Don't!
父亲,好痛啊
Father! It hurts!
他是个野兽,恶心的怪物
He's a beast.
An abomination.
他不只是个吸血鬼
He wasn't just a vampire.
他还是个狼人
He was also a werewolf.
狼人的诅咒就是这样
That's how the werewolf
curse works.
夺人性命之后才会放动
It isn't activated
until you take a life.
尼克劳斯是母亲和别人的私生子
Niklaus was the result
of an indiscretion
她一直瞒着我们
our mother had hidden
from us all.
他的亲生父亲是一个狼人
An affair with
a werewolf like yourself.
父亲对这背叛感到震怒
Infuriated by this betrayal,
要求母亲对克劳斯施咒
my father forced our mother
to cast a spell that would
压制他的狼人面
迫使他放弃
suppress Klaus' werewolf side,
denying him any connection
真正的自我
with his true self.
以利亚,以利亚,压住他
Elijah, Elijah.
Hold him down.
哥哥,别让他们这样对我
Brother!
Please don't let them do this to me.
快点啊,儿子,快
Do it now, boy! Now!
救我
Help me.
你♥爸♥爸真混♥蛋♥
Your dad was a dick.
顺便说一句,我叫海莉
I'm Hayley,
by the way.
既然你打算把你们的一切向我倾诉
You should probably
know my name
也许你该知道我的名字
if you're gonna tell me
your whole life story.
我知道你的名字
I mean, I know yours.
你的家人真是传奇
Your family is legendary.
你弟弟是恶名昭彰的神经病
Your brother is
a notorious psycho,
我还跟他睡了,真佩服自己
who I slept with.
Classic me.
我不能帮他找藉口
I cannot excuse his behavior,
不过你要明白
but you must understand
几百年来
that our father hunted him,
父亲一直追杀他
追杀我们
hunted us for centuries.
每次我们得到片刻欢愉
Every time we found
a moment of happiness,
就被迫逃亡,即使是在这里,纽奥良
we were forced to flee,
even here in New Orleans,
曾让我们最快乐的地方
where we were happiest of all.
在尼克劳斯破除了
Not long after
Niklaus broke the spell
阻碍他成为混合种的咒语不久之后
which prevented him
from becoming the Hybrid...
他打败了父亲
...he defeated our father.
我以为他会因此快乐
I thought this
would make him happy.
但他比从前更愤怒
He was angrier than ever.
我想,或许这孩子
I wonder if, perhaps,
this baby
可以帮我弟弟找回快乐
might be a way
for my brother to find happiness.
我回他自己
A way to save him from himself.
我很高兴你能那么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
因为我们需要你的帮助
Because we need your help.
你到底要什么?
What, precisely,
is it that you want,
这又跟这女孩有什么关系?
and what does it have to do
with this young woman?
我们要把马赛尔和他的吸血鬼们
赶出这个城市
We want to run Marcel
and his vampires out of town.
克劳斯是关键
Klaus is the key.
马赛尔所知道关于吸血鬼的一切
Everything Marcel knows
about being a vampire,
都是跟克劳斯学的
he learned from Klaus.
马赛尔信任他,仰慕他
Marcel trusts him.
Looks up to him.
他不会预料到他的背叛
He won't see the betrayal coming.
对,我相信你也知道
Yes. Well, as I'm sure
you're aware,
我弟弟尼克劳斯不喜欢被吩咐做事
my brother Niklaus
doesn't like to be told what to do.
所以我才带你来这里
That's why
I brought you here.
马赛尔几十年前把狼人
都赶出了这个城市
Marcel drove the werewolves
out of town decades ago.
你真的以为他会欢迎
Do you really think
he's going to welcome
一个混合种婴儿做邻居吗?
a Hybrid baby
to the neighborhood?
说服克劳斯来帮我们
Convince Klaus to help us
就不会有人知道真祖家族
and no one has to know
about the newest member
添了个新成员
of the Original family.
听着很像是威胁啊
That sounds remarkably
like blackmail.
我说过,这是孤注一掷
Like I said,
I'm desperate.
好吧,那么…
Well, then.
这事非我莫属了,是不是?
I have my work cut out for me,
don't l?
晚安,以利亚
Evening, Elijah.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
真没想到你不请自来啊
What an entirely
unwelcome surprise.
你的态度倒是意料之中啊
And what an entirely
unsurprising welcome.
跟我来
Come with me.
我哪都不去
除非查出
I'm not going anywhere
until I find out
是谁在密谋对付我
who's conspiring against me.
我已经帮你查到了
I believe I just
found that out for you.
不,不可能
No. It's impossible.
我也这么说过
I said the same thing myself.
撒谎,你们都在撒谎
This is a lie.
You're all lying.
吸血鬼无法生育
Vampires cannot procreate.
但狼人可以
But werewolves can.
魔法让你成为吸血鬼
Magic made you a vampire...
但你生来就是狼人
...but you were born
a werewolf.
你是混合种真祖
You're the Original Hybrid,
你族类的第一人
the first of your kind,
这次怀孕
是自然的一个疏漏
and this pregnancy
is one of nature's loopholes.
这一定是别人的种,承认吧
You've been with someone else.
Admit it!
嘿,我被困在一个
Hey, I've spent days held captive
恐怖的鳄鱼河口好几天
in a freakin' alligator bayou
因为他们认为我怀着
because they think
that I'm carrying
一个神奇的婴儿
some magical miracle baby.
要不是你的种
Don't you think
I would've 'fessed up
我不会坦白吗?
if it wasn't yours?
我姊姊献出了生命完成咒语
My sister gave her life
to perform the spell
就为了确认怀孕是真的
she needed to confirm
this pregnancy.
因为简安的牺牲
Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice,
这女孩和她孩子的性命
the lives of this girl and her baby
现在由我们决定
are now controlled by us.
我们可以让他们很安全
We can keep them safe.
也可以杀了他们
Or we can kill them.
如果你不帮我们搞定马赛尔
If you don't help us
take down Marcel,
别怪我,我会让海莉活不到
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表