剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
by adding a more potent ingredient,
一种神秘的黏合剂,我也说不清
a mystical binding agent,
I don't know.
火山灰、岩盐
Volcanic ash, rock salt,
任何够多的东西,还包括嵘蝉的眼睛
anything up to
and including eye of newt.
- 女巫的血呢?
- 你有女巫的血吗?
-What about the blood of a witch?
-Do you have the blood of a witch?
- 我需要你帮个忙
- 孩子
-I need a favor.
-The baby.
她有四分之一女巫血统
She's a quarter witch.
- 他死了吗?
- 快离开这里
-ls he dead?
-Get out of here.
马赛尔死了吗?那家伙杀了他吗?
Is Marcel dead?
Did that guy kill him?
他还没能杀死他
马赛尔需要血液来治愈
He didn't finish him off.
Marcel needs blood to heal.
去,给我从街上拉个人来
Go. Find me someone off the street.
- 我来吧
- 不行
-I'll do it.
-No.
你不行
我不想你被牵扯进这一切里
Not you.
I don't want you involved in this.
你再也不能控制我了,记得吗?
You don't control me anymore,
remember?
没事的,马赛尔
It's okay, Marcel.
没事的,没事的,马赛尔
It's okay.
It's okay, Marcel.
我真该把你怯懦的心脏挖出来
I should rip out your coward heart.
怎么,蕾贝卡?
Why, Rebekah?
我们说好要除掉你哥哥
We made a deal
to take out your brother
但人终归要为自己着想
but at the end of the day,
it's every man for himself.
我受够了这种自私的自恋狂
I am so sick
of self-serving narcissists.
难道一个人就不能忠于盟友吗?
Are men simply incapable
of committing to an alliance?
我告诉过你别搞小动作对付家人
I asked you to cease
these petty moves
但你还是跟这个傻瓜一起密谋策画
against our family,
and yet you conspire with this fool.
这就是你的目的吗?
Is this what it's come to you?
对付你的亲哥哥?
Making moves
against your own blood?
别想羞辱我
Don't you try and shame me.
尼克日渐强大
Nik grows more powerful by the day
你什么都不做却还鼓励他
and you do nothing
but encourage him.
我给他提出了建议,因为对我来说
I offer him my counsel
because it's clear to me
显然他想把这个城市变成我们的家园
that he means
to make the city our home.
也许,领导着这些废物
能够控制住这些冲动
Now, perhaps leading these derelicts
will curb some of these impulses,
能给予他某种程度的幸福
grant him some degree of happiness.
你总是说着尼克的幸福
You always talk of Nik's happiness.
这一千年来,他剥夺了我所有
得到幸福的机会
But for 1,000 years, he has robbed me
of any chance at my own.
那我呢,以利亚?
你就不关心我吗?
What about me, Elijah?
Am I not a concern for you?
以这个家族的名义
我们都有所牺牲,蕾贝卡
We all make sacrifices
in the name of this family, Rebekah,
但你要知道
我绝对不会与你或尼克劳斯作对
but know this. I will never stand
against you or Niklaus.
那海莉呢?
What about Hayley?
我密谋任何事
Nothing I conspire to do,
我的任何背叛,都比不上你对她的感情
none of my treachery
will harm this family
给我们家族造成的伤害
as much as your feelings for her.
你就是个伪君子,以利亚
You're a hypocrite, Elijah.
在爱情和家人之间你选了前者
You would choose love over family
却谴责我做了同样的选择
and then condemn me
for doing the same.
很高兴在这里见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
那个符号♥已经遍布女巫区了
That symbol is already up
and down the cauldron,
到处都出现了这些符号♥
more of them popping up everywhere.
我猜图德巫父在圈划领土了
I suppose Papa Tunde
is marking his territory.
- 我听说你也看到他了
- 是的
-I'm told you saw him as well.
-Yeah.
- 勾起了许多回忆
- 最好被埋葬的回忆
-Brought up a lot of memories.
-Memories that are best left buried.
你喝醉了
REBEKAH: You're sauced.
庆祝克劳斯打败了疯狂的图德巫父?
Celebrating Klaus' defeat
of the mad Papa Tunde?
不是庆祝,是在借酒浇愁
Not celebrating, drowning sorrows.
是我把图德带来这里的
I'm the one
who brought Tunde to town.
什么?
What?
我在海外时四处打听了一下
I made some inquiries
while I was abroad,
想找一个极其危险的巫师
I wanted the most dangerous witch
anyone could find.
- 你为什么要那么做?
- 为了你
-Why on earth would you do that?
-For you.
我想如果有像图德这样的狠角色来
I figured if someone as bad
as Tunde comes in,
也许克劳斯就会被赶走
maybe Klaus gets chased off.
至少他就会无暇抽身
Very least, he's occupied enough
来阻止我再次得到你
that he can't stop me
from trying to get you back.
你是想告诉我你要摧毁
You mean to tell me
that you would tear down
我的家族建立的一切
你帮助我们建立的一切
everything my family built,
everything you helped us build,
拿自己的性命冒险
risk your own life...
就为了那一丝我会对你表现
...on the off chance
that I would show you
一点点喜爱之情的可能?
the slightest bit of affection?
我愿意
我也这么做了
I would. I did.
我愿意再做一次
I'd do it again.
克劳斯杀死过上千个像图德这样的人
Klaus has killed a thousand Tundes.
他这一生只真正害怕过一个人
All his life, there's only ever been
one man he has truly feared,
我的父亲麦可
my father, Mikael.
那个追杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
The vampire who hunts vampires.
如果他来到这里
克劳斯一定会逃走,并永远不再回来
If he came here, Klaus would flee
and never turn back.
我们只需要一个能帮我们找到他的女巫
All we need is a witch
who can help us find him.
不久前,你们联合起来对付我
Not long ago,
you all united against me.
你们失败了
You failed.
从那时起,因为我的仁慈
过去的恩怨就一笔勾销了
Since then, in my benevolence,
I have wiped the slate clean.
然而似乎你们觉得,我才是那个
Yet, it seems clear
you think that I am the one
需要赢得你们的尊重和忠诚的人
who needs to earn your respect,
your loyalty.
你们错了
You're mistaken.
是你们必须向我证明自己
It is you who must
prove yourselves to me.
我们的社区正遭受攻击
Our community is under attack.
我需要士兵
I require soldiers.
我需要勇士而非懦夫
I need warriors, not cowards.
你们好好做决定吧
Each of you has a decision to make.
要么和我并肩作战
You either fight alongside me
要么现在就离开
or you leave now.
我们什么都不欠你
We don't owe you anything!
如果留在法语区意味着
要生活在你的掌控之下
If staying in the Quarter means
living under your rule,
我会尽快离开这里的
I'd just as soon get the hell out.
我得承认
MARCEL: I got to admit,
我以为你会损失更多人呢
I thought you'd lose
a lot more guys than that.
我说,幸好摆脱他们了
Well, good riddance to them, I say.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表