剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
带我外出分散我的注意力?
KLAUS: Taking me on a field trip
to distract me?
既可悲又明显
我可没教你这么差的伎俩
Pathetic and obvious.
I taught you better than that.
你教我保护自己的东西
You taught me to protect what's mine.
你别想把黛维娜从我身边带走,没得谈
You will not take Davina from me.
End of story.
自然界有条亘古不变的真理,马赛尔
An immutable law of nature, Marcel,
就是弱肉强食
is the strong always
take from the weak.
既然你那么强大
那当年你就不需要
If you were so strong, you wouldn't
have run away from New Orleans
狼狈地从纽奥良逃走了
Iike a little bitch
all those years ago.
你带着一群孩子玩游戏
扮国王扮得太久了
You've been playing king with
a bunch of children for too long.
别把我当成你那些夜行者随从,马赛尔
Don't mistake me for one of your
Nightwalker lackies, Marcel.
我随时可以把黛维娜带走
I can take Davina any time I like.
怎么
What the....?
原谅我,马赛尔
Do forgive me, Marcel.
该教训我弟弟的人,是我
But if anyone is to teach
my brother a lesson, it's me.
我不在乎是不是需要拿个链子把你栓住
I don't care if we
have to get you a leash.
你以后再也不许去河口了
That was your last trip to the bayou.
你跟那些狼到底是怎么回事?
What is it with you and
those wolves, anyway?
我觉得我们有着某种联♥系♥
I feel like we're connected somehow.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许这只是我做的一个关于
找到我真正家人的白日梦
Maybe it's just some pipe dream
that I have of finding any real family
但当我感觉全世界都在与我为敌时
out there, but sometimes when
I feel like it's me against the world,
这念头就会支持我走下去
keeps me going.
忘记了
Oh, right.
好吧,如果你问我
家人就如芒刺在背
Well, if you ask me,
family is a pain in the behind.
至于你说的全世界都与你为敌
你怎么能这么说?
And as for being in it alone,
how dare you?
我可不会随随便便为了任何人
I don't ruin a perfectly
fabulous pair of boots
在河口闲逛毁掉我一双好靴子
traipsing through the Bayou
for just anyone.
尼克,总算回来了,你到底…
Nik. Finally. What....?
以利亚
Elijah.
你没事
You're safe.
既然你回家了
第一件事是不是要杀了尼克劳斯?
Now that you're home,
is your first plan to kill Niklaus?
抱歉,稍等我一下
Excuse me, just a moment.
他去哪?
Where's he going?
你回来了
You're back.
我回来了
I'm back.
守不住的承诺就别说
Don't make promises you can't keep.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们回到纽奥良的原因
现在看来是个谎言
ELlJAH: Everything that brought
us here to New Orleans was a lie.
苏菲德弗罗捏造了一个
This story that
Sophie Deveraux fabricated,
争夺法语区控制权的故事
this struggle for
control of the French Quarter,
吸血鬼与女巫间的战争
this war between
vampires and witches,
不在于争夺领地
而在于争夺黛维娜
wasn't over territory at all.
This was over Davina.
我发誓我不知道收获祭仪式是真的
I swear I had no idea that the
Harvest could possibly be real.
但你却那么确定我是错的
But the one thing that you were sure of
is that I was wrong and that
我会拿莫妮克的生命开玩笑
现在我的女儿死了
I would risk Monique's life on a
maybe, and now my daughter is dead.
请告诉我我该怎么补救
Please tell me how to fix this.
现在黛维娜在马赛尔手里
我们要怎么做才能找到她呢?
Now that Marcel has Davina,
how are we even supposed to find her?
如果我们不完成仪式
If we don't finish the Harvest,
莫妮克和另外两个女孩就会真的死了
Monique and those two other girls
are dead for real.
看着我
Look at me.
我们会找到方法让莫妮克复活的
You and I are gonna find
a way to get Monique back.
这是我们的秘密
It'll be our little secret.
我们一起去完成
We'll do it together.
我们把墓地封锁起来,不让吸血鬼靠近
We'll seal off the cemetery
from the vampires,
找到黛维娜,阻止马赛尔
然后完成仪式
find Davina, stop Marcel, and finish
the ritual once and for all.
哪怕我要亲自割破黛维娜的喉咙
Even if I have to slit
Davina's throat myself.
八个月前,苏菲德弗罗
和她姊姊简安失去了一切
Eight months ago, Sophie Deveraux and
her sister Jane-Anne lost everything.
四个月之后,一个年轻的孕妇
Now, four months after that,
a young, pregnant girl
走进了她们的餐厅
wanders into their restaurant.
突然间,她们重新燃起了希望
Suddenly, all hope is renewed.
简安真的牺牲了自己的性命
好让她妹妹
Jane-Anne actually sacrificed
her life so that her sister
利用你找回黛维娜
could use you to find Davina.
如果苏菲德弗罗成功找到了黛维娜
If Sophie Deveraux is
successful in capturing Davina,
她就可以让简安的女儿复活
she can return
Jane-Anne's daughter back to life.
我们以为我们是来进行一场权力的战争
We thought we'd come here
to wage a war for power.
但其实这是一场关于家人的战争
This is about family.
为了让她的侄女复活
In order to return her niece to life,
苏菲德弗罗一定会奋战到最后一刻
Sophie Deveraux will fight
to the death.
因此她比任何人都危险
That makes her more
dangerous than anyone.
(简安德弗罗)
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表