剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
REBEKAH: Previously on
The Originals...
这座城市曾经是我的家
我要夺回来
This town was my home once.
I want it back.
喝了吧,只有这样我才能让你看到
你应该看到的真♥相♥
Drink. It's the only way
I can show you what you need to see.
克劳斯只真正
REBEKAH: There's only
ever been one man
害怕过一个人
我的父亲麦可
Klaus has truly feared.
my father, Mikael.
- 我们要你找到麦可
- 没问题
-We'd like you to find Mikael.
-Of course.
你必须要看到
现在你可以复仇了
You needed to see it.
And now you can take your revenge.
走吧,尽快逃走吧,越远越好
Go. Run as far
and as fast as you can.
恐怕你是被困住了
I'm afraid you're trapped.
边界咒语
真祖可以进却不能出
Boundary spell. The Originals can enter
but they can't leave.
蕾贝卡!
珍惜你仅剩的几口气吧
Rebekah!
Cherish the breath in your lungs!
这是你最后的机会了
It'll be your last.
没事的,这只是暴风雨而已
Hush now.
It's just a storm.
别害怕,我不会让它伤害你的
Don't be afraid.
I won't let it hurt you.
尼克,别走
Nik, don't go.
这是我为父亲刻的
I carved it for Father.
是一个勇敢的骑士
It's a brave knight.
现在你也能变得勇敢了
Now you can be brave too.
你会陪着我直到暴风雨过去吗?
Will you stay with me
until the storm ends?
我会永远在你身边,蕾贝卡
无论发生什么事
I will always stay with you,
Rebekah, no matter what.
蕾贝卡!
KLAUS: Rebekah!
- 快走
- 不准走
-Walk away.
-Don't move!
- 赶紧走吧
- 我做不到,我们被困在这里了
-Leave us now.
-I can't. We're stuck here.
以利亚,白橡树木桩在他手上
Elijah, he has the white oak stake.
这是我特地为你准备的,妹妹
I brought it for you, sister.
离开他的视线
ELlJAH: Get out of his sight.
你待在这里只会激怒他
Your presence here
only serves to anger him.
让我来对付他
Leave him to me now.
我以兄弟的身份请求你
Now, I'm asking you
brother to brother.
结束这场闹剧吧
We end this nonsense now.
你要站在叛徒那一边吗?
You would side with that traitor?
我没有选边站
I am not choosing sides
但我绝对不允许你伤害我们的妹妹
but I will not allow you
to hurt our sister.
反正我们也走不出这个墓地,以利亚
We cannot leave this cemetery,
Elijah.
你觉得你还能保护她多久?
How long do you think
you can defend her?
只要我还活着
As long as it takes.
我就会用尽任何手段保护她
And by whatever means necessary.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:再会纽奥良
无论如何,一定要让自己活着
主演:约瑟夫摩根
MARCEL: Do whatever it takes.
Just stay alive.
我保证我一定会救你出去的
I promise you,
I'll get you out of there.
我从没见过他这个样子
I've never seen him
like this before.
他已经完全被愤怒冲昏了头
He's out of his mind with rage,
up all night
一整晚都在吼着各种难听的话语
howling one obscenity-laced
tirade after the next.
他会杀了我的
He's gonna kill me.
好吧,那你尽量离他远点
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
All right. Stay as far away from him
as you can.
这主意真不错
Well, that's a brilliant strategy
但那个死贱♥人♥莎莉丝特
but given that that dead bitch, Celeste,
把我们困在这里,直到下次月亮升起
主演:克莱儿荷特
has trapped us in here
until moonrise,
这可能不太容易做到
my options are somewhat limited.
我不会把你丢在里面不管的
主演:菲比托金
I'm not leaving you in there.
黛维娜会找出咒语的漏洞
主演:菲比托金
Davina will find a loophole,
get you out early.
提前救你出来
然后我们就能一起离开这里
Then we can all go together.
如果克劳斯追来,我们就给他好看
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
If Klaus comes after us,
we will take him
on one hell of a ride.
这几个世纪来
I lived for centuries
looking over my shoulder,
我一直提心吊胆,时刻都在准备逃跑
主演:莉雅派普斯
ready to run at a moment's notice.
我又要回到那种生活了吗?
Am I to go back to that?
晚点再担心这个吧
再给我一点时间
Worry about that later.
Right now, just buy me some time.
我保证,我会救你出来的
I promise you,
I'll get you out of there.
嘿,小黛,感觉怎么样?
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
Hey, D, how you feeling?
我给你带了点东西
Got you some stuff.
有机香皂和香氛蜡烛
还有一些薰香
Organic soap and scented candles,
some incense.
希望这些能帮你尽快找回
原来的自己
Just trying to help you get back
to feeling, you know, yourself.
我听说,女巫们正在庆祝
Word on the street is,
the witches are celebrating.
收获祭中献祭的四个女孩
已经有三个复活了
Three out of the 4 girls sacrificed
in the Harvest have come back.
第一个是你的朋友莫妮克
然后是另一个女孩,现在是你
First, it was your friend Monique
and then another girl, now you.
我听说,另外两个女孩说
制片:兰斯安德森
What I hear, the others are saying
在她们死去的时候
that the ancestors were with them
祖先们一直陪伴着她们
与她们交谈,教导她们
while they were dead, you know,
talking to them, teaching them.
她们说自己变得比以前更强大
They say they're stronger than ever.
你也是这样吗?
Was it like that for you?
制片:邦妮怀斯
不是的,那里什么都没有
No. There was nothing.
只有无尽的寒冷、空虚和黑暗
It was cold, empty, and dark
and it went on forever.
我很抱歉,小黛
编剧:麦克纳度奇
-I'm sorry, D.
我不想谈这些
编剧:麦克纳度奇
-I don't want to talk about it.
求求你,马赛尔
导演:杰西瓦恩
Please, Marcel,
别逼我
don't make me.
你已经这样好几个小时了
有什么意义呢?
ELlJAH: You've been at this
for hours, to what end?
尼克劳斯,我跟你从小打到大
我了解你
Niklaus, I know you
and I grew up fighting you.
我不会被打倒,也不会被说服
I can't be beaten
nor can I be persuaded.
你过不了我这关的
You cannot get past me.
我可以的
KLAUS; I could get past you
只是可能要踏着你的尸体过去
although it might have to be
over your dead body.
你用那把刀桶了我
You did stab me with that blade,
让我承受了数小时无以名状的疼痛
forcing me to endure hours
of unspeakable pain.
或许我该把愤怒转移到你身上
Perhaps I should direct my rage
toward you.
你真该看看你自己
You should see yourself.
充满杀意的神情,自以为是的姿态
The murderous expression,
the self-righteous posturing.
你就跟父亲一样
You look like Father.
我不是他
I'm not him.
我的愤怒源自蕾贝卡的背叛
Rebekah's betrayal
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表