剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
a thousand years with someone,
决定离开的时候
就像丢掉了自己的一部分
deciding to quit them is
like losing a part of yourself.
但有时这份恨意实在太强烈了
But sometimes the hate
is just so powerful.
被克劳斯杀掉的男朋友不只艾米尔一人
Emil wasn't the only boyfriend
of mine that Klaus killed.
他一次又一次地这么做
每当我找到心爱的人
He did it again and again, every
time I found someone to care about.
他就把对方杀死
直到我终于不再坠入爱河
He just kept doing it until,
finally, I stopped falling in love.
他说这是为了保护我,不让我犯错
He said he was protecting me
from my mistakes,
没有人能配得上他妹妹
that no one was ever good enough
for his little sister.
直到有一天他的出现
Until one day, someone was.
河水怎么样?
How was the river?
很凉爽,清甜
It was cool, sweet.
我该去…
I should go talk--
- 我哥哥会杀了你的
- 那我会笑着死去
-My brother will kill you.
-Then I'll die smiling.
我不是警告过你了吗?
Did I not warn you?
克劳斯,我求求你
他跟别人不一样
Klaus, I beg of you!
He's not like any other.
你第一眼见他时就知道了
You saw it in him
from the very first day.
你救了他
保护他
You saved him.
Protected him.
你抚养他长大
You raised him.
你不忍♥心杀他的
You cannot kill him.
你说得对
我不忍♥心
You are right, I cannot.
但是你,我亲爱的妹妹
But you, dear sister,
需要好好地上一课,让你懂得
不要随便抢走属于我的东西
need a lesson in what you can
and cannot take from me.
如果你知道以利亚在马赛尔手上
为什么不自己去把他救回来?
If you know Marcel has Elijah, why
don't you just get him back yourself?
因为如果激怒了我哥哥
我就会躺在楼下那个
Because if I cross my brother,
there's still a coffin downstairs
写着我名字的棺材里了
with my name on it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我在你棺材底下找到的
I found them under your coffin.
如果这几把古董牛排刀
是唯一能阻止你
So, if a couple of antique steak
knives were the only thing stopping
救回以利亚的东西
那么你拿去吧
you from getting Elijah back,
then, here you go.
我让大家都提前下班了
I sent everyone home for the night.
今晚就让我来为你服务吧
I am your humble host.
好吧
风度翩翩加一分
Well, okay.
Extra points for flare.
美好的夜晚才刚开始
And the night's just started.
是什么让你决定赴约?
What made you decide to come?
每个人都值得有一次机会
Everyone deserves a chance.
你骗了我
我哥哥在哪里?
You lied to me.
Where's my brother?
你也好啊
卡蜜,这是蕾贝卡,蕾贝卡,这是卡蜜
Hello to you too.
Cami, Rebekah. Rebekah, Cami.
看得出你仍然对金发妞情有独钟
I see you still have
a thing for blondes.
嘿
Hey!
告诉我以利亚在哪
Tell me where Elijah is.
到底发生了什么事?
What the hell is going on?
告诉我他在哪,不然我杀了你
Tell me where he is
or I will kill you!
不,你不会的
No, you won't.
或许你说得对
Perhaps you're right.
但我会杀了她
But I will kill her.
放开她
你赢了
Let her go.
You won.
我带你去见以利亚
I'll take you to see Elijah.
你们到底是什么人?
What the hell are you people?
嘘…没事的
回家
Sh.... It's okay.
Go home.
忘了这一切,只要记得我会
好好补偿你的,我向你保证
Forget all this and just know that
I will make it up to you. I promise.
你想见以利亚?
好,跟我来
You want to see Elijah?
Fine, follow me.
邀请我进去
Invite me in.
那得问问屋子的女主人
黛维娜
Gotta ask the lady
of the house, Davina.
出来吧,亲爱的
Come on out, sweetheart.
邀请她进来
Invite her in.
请进
Come in.
我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
黛维娜
Davina.
她是真祖之一是不是?
She's an old one, isn't she?
没错,蕾贝卡是真祖
Yeah.
Rebekah is an Original.
也就是说她是杀不死的
Which means she can't be killed.
她好像也不太友善
She doesn't seem very nice.
她可以的
She can be.
只是今晚她对我不太好
But she hasn't been
very nice to me tonight.
那恐怕是时候送客了
Then I'm afraid
it's time for you to leave.
是时候了
Well, it's about time.
我都等得不耐烦了
I was bored waiting.
但又万般期待看到你的表情
因为绝对有趣
But I did so want to see your face
and it is, indeed, priceless.
你这混♥蛋♥
今天星期几?
You bastard.
What day is it?
星期天
Sunday.
我被匕♥首♥插了一个礼拜?
I have been daggered
for a whole week?
马赛尔,你把他怎么了?
Marcel, what have you done to him?
现在是1887年,蕾贝卡
It's 1887, Rebekah.
你被匕♥首♥插了52年
You've been daggered
for 52 years.
什么?
What?
不用担心马赛尔
我给了他一个选择
And don't worry about Marcel,
I presented him with a choice.
他可以选择拔掉你的匕♥首♥
和你共渡他
He could choose to undagger you and
live out the rest of his human days
- 凡人的余生,或是
- 不
-with you or....
-No.
我如他所愿把他变成吸血鬼
....I could turn him,
instead, as he's always wanted,
只要他放弃你
in exchange for giving you up.
不,他不会那么对我
No.
He wouldn't do that to me.
他放弃了
Oh, but he did.
欢迎回来,蕾贝卡
MARCEL: Welcome back, Rebekah.
你昏过去好一会儿了
You were out for quite a while.
我在哪里?
Where am l?
我怎么会在这里?
How'd I get here?
你惹恼黛维娜了
You upset Davina.
真高兴你们俩终于见面了
I'm glad you two finally got to meet.
现在你很清楚自己是跟谁做对了
Now, you know what
you're dealin' with.
这是我原来的房♥间
Is this my old room?
现在是我的了
It's mine, now.
就像这个城市是我的,黛维娜是我的
以利亚也是我的
Just like this town is mine,
Davina's mine and Elijah's mine,
直到我想放了他为止
until I feel like giving him back.
从前属于你,属于你哥的
现在都是我的了
What was once yours, what was
once your brother's, it's now mine.
还有不许再碰卡蜜
And don't ever touch Cami again.
我没喝那个
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表