剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
is impossible to deny
因为你想要的就站在你面前
because I'm standing
right in front of you.
克劳斯?
Klaus?
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
已经大半夜了
I've had quite a night.
我想到你说过你做噩梦还失眠
I recall you mentioned something
about nightmares and insomnia.
我想我能帮忙,可以进来吗?
I believe I can help.
May I come in?
这真是太奇怪了
进来吧
This is super weird.
Come in.
等等
Wait.
没错,我告诉过你
That's right.
I told you what happened.
我从没和别人提起过,但却告诉了你
I never tell anybody,
but I told you...
你说过西恩独自一人
...and you said something
about Sean
对抗着心中的恶魔
standing alone against his demons.
当他杀了那些人
When he killed those men,
我想他一定是精神不正常了
I thought he must be mentally ill,
但如果都是因为恶魔呢?
but what if it was demons?
如果是吸血鬼魅惑了他呢?
What if a vampire compelled him?
如果是这样
你会奋不顾身
And if so,
would you devote yourself
去找到罪魁祸首吗?
to finding the guilty party?
你会牺牲一切去找到真♥相♥吗?
Would you sacrifice everything
to find out the truth?
到底是为什么?
To what end?
为什么?
To what end?
这就是我来纽奥良的原因
This is the entire reason
I'm in New Orleans.
卡蜜,这个谜最终的结局
Cami, whatever lies on the
other end of this mystery
只会给你带来痛苦
will only offer you pain.
什么都不能让你哥哥起死回生
Nothing will bring your brother back.
你得到平静的唯一方法就是忘掉这一切
Your only hope for peace
is to forget this.
一不
一并且向前看
-No.
-And move on.
不,别魅惑我忘记这一切
No.
Don't compel me to forget this.
如果我不抹掉你的记忆
And if I allow you to remember,
这一切会侵蚀着你
the knowledge will eat away at you.
你对真♥相♥的追寻只会置你于险境
Your quest for truth
will only put you in danger.
你根本不是在关心我
You don't care about me!
你只是想让我忘记
这样我就能把注意集中在马赛尔身上
You just want me to forget this
so I can be focused on Marcel,
我就会乖乖当你的小间谋
so I'll be a good,
little spy for you.
是的,我需要你的忠诚
I need your loyalty, yes,
这对你来说也许很自私
and, though that
may appear selfish to you,
但我的计划远不只是为了我自己
the scope of my plan
goes far beyond myself.
撇开权力,我试图对我哥哥表示尊重
Power aside,
I am trying to honor my brother.
那我哥哥呢?
What about my brother,
我的双胞胎哥哥?
my twin brother?
我们一生都连结在一起
We were bonded our whole lives,
我知道,我知道他不是突然就这样
and I know...
I know he didn't just snap,
我要知道是谁干的
and I need to know who did this,
我希望为他平♥反♥
and I need to make this right.
不,不要抹掉我的记忆
No.
Don't take this away from me!
你什么都不会做
You will do nothing.
你哥哥病了
Your bother was ill.
他杀了那些人,然后自杀
He killed those people
and himself,
这是个悲剧
and it was a tragedy.
你能做的就是…
All you can do...
向前看
...is move on.
你知道你哥哥安息了
Know that your brother
is at peace
而且你不用担心
and that you needn't worry.
我会弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I will find out what happened,
到那时候
and when I do,
不论是谁伤害了你哥哥,我都会让他
I will make sure
whoever harmed your brother...
付出代价
...will suffer.
至于你
And as for you,
今晚,你将入眠
tonight, you will sleep,
梦中的世界要比现实好得多
and you will dream of a world
far better than this one.
一个没有邪恶,没有恶魔的世界
Aworld where there is no evil,
no demons...
那是所有人都在追求的
...and all people desire...
是做一个善良的人
...only to be good.
别担心,黛维娜
It's all right, Davina.
我不会伤害你
I don't mean you any harm.
我想我们是时候谈谈了
Though I do think it's time
we had a talk.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表