剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我和我的哥哥们是历史上
最早的吸血鬼
REBEKAH: My brothers and I
are the first vampires in history.
是真祖家族
The Originals.
三百年前,我们把纽奥良当作家
Three hundred years ago,
we called New Orleans home.
现在一个女巫把我们引回这里
Now, we've returned,
drawn by a witch
她企图利用我哥哥克劳斯未出生的孩子
who seeks to use my brother
Klaus' unborn child
作为即将开始的战争中的筹码
as leverage in
a brewing war.
莎宾,告诉她们你看到了什么?
Sabine, tell them
what you saw.
这个幻象被如何解读了?
How was this
vision interpreted?
你的孩子将导致所有女巫死亡
Your baby would bring
death to all witches.
但是对权力的追求
REBEKAH;
But his quest for power
让兄弟反♥目♥
has turned brother
against brother,
使我们的家族更加分♥裂♥
Ieaving our family
more divided than ever.
现在以利亚回来了
Now that Elijah has returned,
我们家族能团结起来面对新的威胁吗?
can our family unite
to face this new threat?
(毒树)
你们就这样
度过我们第一次
So this is what you do
the first time we're back together
一家人重聚的时光吗?
吸血鬼读书俱乐部
as a family.
Vampire book club.
阅读陶冶心灵,妹妹
Reading edifies the mind, sister.
对吗,以利亚?
Isn't that right, Elijah?
是的,非常正确,尼克劳斯
Yes. That's quite right, Niklaus.
那这又是什么?
And what's this business?
这是求和礼物
This is a peace offering.
我想在棺材里
I presumed,
after so much time
干枯了那么久之后,我哥哥
desiccating in a coffin,
that my big brother
也许会有些饿了
might be a bit peckish.
所以我向我弟弟解释
So I explained
to my little brother
宽恕是无法被收买♥♥的
that forgiveness cannot be bought.
我真心想看到你行为上的改变
I'd simply prefer to see
a change in behavior
能够显示出你的悔悟和个人成长
that indicates contrition
and personal growth...
而不是这些没意义的
...not this nonsense.
我也不能白白浪费了她,不是吗?
Well, I couldn't very well
let her go to waste, could l?
我想我得去拿个垃圾桶
Well, I suppose
I'll fetch the rubbish bin
因为她弄脏了两百年历史的地毯
because she's staining
a 200-year-old carpet.
是啊
Oh, yes.
我对朋友感到愤怒
KLAUS:
"I was angry with my friend.
我说出了愤怒
I told my wrath,
怒气就消了
my wrath did end.
我对敌人感到愤怒
I was angry with my foe.
我没说
I told it not,
怒气越甚
my wrath did grow.
我日夜以泪水
And I water'd it in fears,
(凶手)
在恐惧中灌溉愤怒
night and morning
with my tears.
用微笑和温柔虚伪的诡计
And I sunned it with smiles,
照耀着愤怒
and with soft deceitful wiles.
愤怒日夜生长
And it grew both
day and night,
直到结出了一颗鲜亮的苹果
till it bore
an apple bright.
我的敌人见到它的光芒
And my foe beheld it shine,
他知道那属于我
and he knew that it was mine.
当夜慕遮掩了树身
And into my garden stole,
他溜进我的花♥园♥来偷苹果
when the night
had veiled the pole.
清晨我高兴地发现
In the morning glad I see
我的敌人横尸树下
my foe outstretch'd
beneath the tree.
早安
Good morning.
嘿
Hey.
听着,我知道我是这个家里
Listen.
I know I'm the only one in this house
唯一一个喝牛奶的人
that actually drinks milk,
but would it kill any of you
但是把它纳入
采购清单不会害死你们吧?
to make sure
it's on the grocery list?
说到采购,加上漂白剂吧
Speaking of, add bleach.
我真心希望我的弟弟妹妹
You know, I do hope
my siblings were
在我不在时有热情招待你
hospitable toward you
in my absence.
“在你不在时”,你要这么形容
In your absence,
as you like to call it,
也未免太客气了
which is a way-too-polite way
of saying
你弟弟把匕♥首♥插入了你的心脏
that your brother
put a dagger in your heart.
我被法语区的吸血鬼攻击
I have been attacked
by French Quarter vampires.
我不得不住到一个地下室
I've had to live in a house
with a secret dungeon
装满棺材的屋子
还差点被一群
full of coffins,
and I was nearly murdered by witches
深信我孩子是魔鬼的巫师杀死
who are convinced
that my baby is Lucifer.
牛奶
Milk.
他们一直对我不错
They've been fine.
你的弟弟妹妹奇怪地保护着我
Your sibllings are weirdly protective.
我知道我得谢谢你
I know I have you
to thank for that.
我很高兴看到你安然无恙
I'm just happy to see
that you're in one piece.
说到那些凶狠的巫师
So, back to the
murderous witches,
我有些担心
I have some concerns.
他们很邪恶,我的性命
They're evil, and my life
还是和苏菲德弗罗连结在一起
is still magically
linked to Sophie Deveraux,
这很令我担忧
which is not comforting.
是的,我想是时候
处理一下这个小问题了
Yes. I think it's time we took
care of that little problem.
我完全同意
REBEKAH: I'm all for it.
一旦她们解除了连结
我们就离开这个鬼地方
As soon as they're unlinked,
we get to leave this crap town.
我们得杀了谁?
Who do we have to kill?
也许谁都不用杀
Probably no one.
好吧,也可能是全得杀
All right.
Potentially everyone.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:毒树之果
我在那上面做菜,你知道的吧?
I cook on that, you know?
别对我发脾气
主演:约瑟夫摩根
Don't get cranky with me.
我是唯一还喜欢你的女巫
I'm the only witch who still likes you.
是啊,好像我不是在努力
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Yeah. It's not like I'm trying to save
拯救女巫的遗产什么的
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
the witch heritage or anything.
她们会明白的
They'll come around.
她们只是太老派太害怕了
They're just
old-school and scared.
害怕什么?
主演:克莱儿荷特
Scared of what?
你对那个混合种孩子的预言吗?
主演:克莱儿荷特
Your prophecy
about the Hybrid baby?
爱格妮丝和她的畸形奴才们
主演:菲比托金
Agnes and her
freak show minions
在这方面可是很有实力
主演:菲比托金
had a real field day
with that one.
看到什么幻象不是我能决定的
Can't help what I see, Soph.
如果你是灵媒,我就是玛莎史都华了
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
Well, if you're psychic,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表