剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
until he had his yes.
你是建议我办个派对吗?
Are you suggesting
that I throw a party?
让我惊叹啊,哥哥
I'm impressed, brother.
是啊,如果我能不让他们把彼此
撕成碎片就好了
Yes, now if I can just keep them
from tearing one another to shreds.
那么为了你,敬超级无聊的夜晚
Then for your sake,
here's to a spectacularly boring evening.
怎么了,小个子?
What's up, little man?
他不值得你动手
He's not even worth it.
既然你心事重重
我就凭直觉想像你的赞美好了
Since you're preoccupied,
I'll intuit your flattering compliment.
谢谢,我也觉得我很美
Thank you.
I think I look stunning, too.
我相信你挑选礼服的时间
I trust you've spent as much time
fortifying alliances
与你加强同盟的时间一样多
as you clearly have
selecting that dress.
这么说你的确注意到我了
So you do notice me.
是的,我已经处理好码头的纠纷了
And, yes, I've already settled
the dispute over the docks.
我答应女巫提高她们墓地旅游的分成
I pacified the witches with
an increased share in cemetery tours,
我也给了新月族重新变回人形的贺礼
and I've given the Crescents
a welcome back to humanity gift
我赌场里价值一百美金的筹码
in the form of 100 dollar chips
to my casino.
我想,我应该来杯香槟,你说呢?
So, I think I deserve some champagne,
don't you?
你知道,考虑到基兰不断恶化的病情
You know, in light
of Kieran's deteriorating condition,
其他人默许了你的提议
the others have acquiesced
to your proposal.
你将代表人类决策群直到他重新回来
You will represent the human faction
until he's ready to resume.
那我们可要好好利用这有限的时间了
Then I suggest we make the most
of our limited time together.
天啊
God.
听着,你要是指望我向你求饶
我不会再这么做了
If you expect me to beg for my life,
that's not me anymore.
你以为我是来杀你的?
我是为黛维娜而来
You think I'm here to kill you?
I'm here about Davina.
你听说高峰会的事了吧
You heard about the summit.
如果谈判破裂
If it falls apart,
每一方都会寻找筹码来对付其他方
each faction's gonna look
for leverage against the other ones.
黛维娜得能够保护自己
Davina has to be able
to defend herself,
如有必要,还得防着自己人
even from her own people if need be.
她必须要再次使用魔法
She has to start doing magic again.
你为什么跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me?
因为得有人告诉她
而她又不会听我的
Because someone has to tell her,
and she won't listen to me.
所以怎样,我告诉她
然后你试图让她重回你的阵营
So, what, I tell her, and you try
to get her back on your side.
是吗?继续拿她当你的私人武器?
Right, go back to using her
as your personal weapon?
我不在乎她最终会站在哪边
I don't care whose side
she ends up on,
只要她安全就好
just that she's safe.
因为我们都知道现在她并不安全
Because we both know
right now she isn't.
迪亚哥
Diego.
你要彬彬有礼表示欢迎
You will be polite and welcoming.
是啊,他的族人杀了我全家
Yeah, see,
his people killed my whole family.
我妹妹就躺在我旁边,流血过多而死
My sister bled out on the floor
right next to me.
我现在还能站在这里
The only reason I'm standing here
是因为马赛尔出现
在我血流干之前转变了我
is 'cause Marcel came along
and turned me before I bled out too.
所以我现在告诉你
So, I'm telling you right now.
我不可能彬彬有礼表示欢迎
I cannot be polite
and welcoming to that.
迪亚哥,我理解你的愤怒
Diego, I understand your anger.
然而,如果我们想要某种程度的和平
However, there are certain overtures
that need to be made
就必须稍稍示好
if we are to find a degree of peace.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
要不是海莉强烈要求,我是不会来的
I wouldn't be here
if Hayley hadn't forced the issue.
是的,你不太可能在这里
Yes, it's rather unlikely
that you'll experience
受到热情洋溢的款待
an outpouring of kind sentiment here.
特别是吸血鬼都将你们视为…
The vampires in particular
view you as...
野蛮人
...well, barbaric.
海莉告诉我这个和平协定
对你来说很重要
Hayley tells me this peace treaty
is important to you.
是的,确实很重要
Yes, it certainly is.
所以说
So much so, in fact,
如果有任何人威胁要毁掉
我在这里建立的一切
that if anyone threatened
to dismantle what I'm building here,
我就会毁掉他们珍视的一切
I'd destroy everything they hold dear.
祝你今晚开心
Have a wonderful evening.
在我你的心理医生吗?
Looking for your shrink?
别告诉我你嫉妒卡蜜了,亲爱的
Don't tell me
you're jealous of Cami, love.
只是好奇你怎么会找她作伴
Just curious
why you'd seek her company.
她看起来很…普通
She seems so ordinary.
有时候,普通让人愉悦,让人放松
Well, sometimes,
ordinary is a welcome respite.
我还以为我能让你放松呢
I thought I was your respite.
你能啊
Well, you are.
你能
You are.
答应我别再想卡蜜了
Promise me
not another thought about Cami.
我很高兴你接受了我的邀请
I'm so glad
you accepted my invitation.
伟大的克劳斯米卡森要在这里
So, is this where the great
Klaus Mikaelson
说些尖锐的话然后扭断我脖子吗?
says something poignant
and snaps my neck?
我不是来杀你的
我是要给你一份礼物
I'm not here to kill you.
I'm here to offer you a gift.
出于你那吸血鬼的好意吗?
Out of the kindness
of your vampire heart?
其实你我比你以为的要相似
Our hearts are more similar
than you might realize.
早在我进化之前
我也是狼人
You see, long before I evolved,
mine beat as a werewolf.
我了解你们的能力
I know your power.
也了解你们的烦恼
I know your burden.
我是来为你们消除后者的
I'm here to take the latter away.
你想把我变成混合种
You want to make me a Hybrid.
我以我的族人为重
I put my pack first.
我不会让任何事危害到我的家族
And I'm not gonna let anything
compromise my family line,
特别是变成嗜血的吸血鬼寄生虫
especially becoming
some bloodthirsty vampire parasite.
那种自豪感
That pride...
那种忠诚
That sense of loyalty...
正是我到现在还没扭断你脖子的原因
Well, that's exactly why
I haven't snapped your neck yet.
如果你不打算杀我
那你到底想干什么?
Well, if you're not gonna kill me,
then what the hell do you want?
只是要把从你们手里
夺走的城市还给你们
Only to give you back
the city that was taken from you.
这尖锐吗?
How was that for poignant?
我为什么要相信一个
Why would I trust someone
背着自己哥哥搞鬼的人?
who's conspiring
behind his own brother's back?
我不是要破坏以利亚的计划
I'm not trying
to undermine Elijah's venture.
我是在支持他
I'm supporting his vision.
吸血鬼靠杀人来生存
Vampires destroy life to survive,
女巫逐渐衰落
witches are only as powerful
as their dead.
但狼人却日益壮大
The werewolves have thrived
因为他们的力量来自于家族的团结
because their strength
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表