剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
用什么战?
看看四周
With what? Look around.
你只有提艾里和一堆空话
All you got is Thierry
and a whole bunch of talk.
你们看来还没认清现实,你已经输了
You guys don't seem to get it.
You lost, all right?
我选择了赢的那一方
如果你想要开战
I picked the winning side,
so if you want to start a war...
你就是我的敌人
...you're fighting against me.
该以行动说话了
Time we got more persuasive.
怎么了?这是高中吗?
What is this?
High School?
你还是接受暗示管好你自己的事吧
Why don't you take the hint
and mind your own business?
这是我的族群
所以这就是我的事
This is my pack.
That makes it my business.
没必要动气,对你不好,海莉
No need to get all riled up.
It's not good for you, Hayley.
我刚刚已经试过好好说了
I have tried to play nice.
怀孕后期荷尔蒙和情绪波动比较大
The last month of pregnancy is
all hormones and mood swings,
除非你希望我把你的胳膊扭断
so unless you want me
to snap your arm like a twig,
不然你最好告诉我发生了什么事
I suggest that you
tell me what is going on.
- 你去死吧
- 别这样
-You can go to hell.
-Knock it off.
没理由瞒着她
There's no reason
to keep it from her.
我倒是有个理由
I can think of a reason.
高大永生,口袋还放手帕的人
Tall and immortal and wears
a pocket scarf.
海莉,你是我们的一员,你应该知道
Hayley, you're one of us.
You deserve to know.
有话好好说
Now, come on..
我们缔结了一个联盟
We made an alliance...
这对狼人将是个重大转折
...that's gonna change everything
for the wolves.
与谁结盟?
An alliance with who?
克劳斯
Klaus.
跟我详细说
Tell me everything.
你大老远跑来就是求我救一个人类?
You came all this way to
beg for some human's life?
基兰神父就快没时间了
他一直是我的盟友
Father Kieran's time is running out
and he has been an ally to me.
你的盟友,也是卡蜜的叔叔
Your ally, and Cami's uncle.
抱歉,就像我说过的
这个咒语没办法撤销
Sorry. As I've already said,
there's no way to undo that hex.
得了吧,我们都知道咒语总有漏洞
Oh, come on. You and I both
know there's always a loophole.
这个没有
Not for this.
至少我的族人没找到
At least not among my people.
不过我倒是很好奇
Although I do wonder.
你的母亲很强大
Your mother was powerful.
她会各种形式的咒语
She would have had access
to all manner of spells.
也许我可以看看她的魔法书
Perhaps I could take a look
through her grimoire.
你想用基兰神父的病痛当作借口
You want to use
Father Kieran's ailment
趁机翻看我母亲的魔法书
as an excuse to look through
my mother's spellbook.
真狡猾
Very devious.
得了吧,魔法书对你来说根本没用
Come on.
The grimoire is worthless to you.
但借助它的力量
我就能巩固我在族群的地位
But with its power, I could
solidify my place in the coven.
不行,抱歉,亲爱的
No, I'm sorry, love.
我母亲的力量被你的祖先神圣化
已经够糟了
It's bad enough my mother's power was
consecrated with your ancestors.
我绝对不会让你看到
The last thing I need is
for you to get a look
她那一整本龌龊的小伎俩
at an entire book
of her dirty, little tricks.
那真是太遗憾了
That's unfortunate.
尤其是对可怜的基兰神父来说
Particularly for poor Father Kieran.
我想还是由你来告诉卡蜜吧
I guess you'll be the one
to tell Cami.
你觉得你能掌控我吗?
You think you have leverage over me?
我不会被♥操♥纵的
I will not be manipulated.
我也不会被威胁,所以
And I won't be threatened.
So, between the two of us,
既然我们都清楚自己的立场
we each know where we stand.
只要我们能保持互相尊重
As long as we can retain
that mutual respect,
我看就没必要再展示各自的力量了吧
I don't see a need for any
further demonstrations of power.
别再打给我了
Don't call me again.
是时候了
It's time.
克劳斯会出席活动
也就是说宅邸没人
Klaus will be at the event, which
means the compound will be empty.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
现在,根据恩典节的程序
Now, in accordance with
the Fete des Benedictions,
纽奥良的女巫们会赐福予你们所有人
the witches of New
Orleans bless you all.
有点太容易了,不是吗?
KLAUS: A little too easy, isn't it?
我正在等你
I've been expecting you.
你迟到了
You're late.
黛维娜
Davina.
以利亚
Elijah.
很高兴见到你
It's lovely to see you.
而且状况还蛮不错的
And under far better circumstances.
是吗?
Is it?
我朋友提姆还是死的
而你的弟弟还活着
My friend Tim is still dead and
your brother's still breathing.
黛维娜,够了
Davina, that's enough.
以利亚是今晚活动的赞助人
Elijah has been a patron
to us this evening.
我们应该对他尊重些
We will show him respect.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for all of this.
这不是为了你
This isn't for you.
你我都清楚
如果我们不对你的族人表示些尊重
You know as well as I that your
people would never accept a truce
她们永远不会接受休战
unless we showed them some respect.
那就这样吧
So be it.
祝你派对愉快
Enjoy your party.
真奇怪,我以为你会
和你那些有趣的朋友在一起呢
Strange. I thought you'd be in the
company of your colorful friends.
你需要一个狼人代表
You asked for a representative
for the werewolves,
所以接不接受随你
so.... take me or leave me.
有什么问题吗?
Is something wrong?
这些人是来赞美女巫的
These people came to praise witches.
她做了什么证明了自己的价值?
What's she done
to prove herself worthy?
她是个收获祭女孩,和你一样
She's a Harvest girl.
Like you.
我们的力量是祖先的恩赐
Our power is a gift
from the ancestors.
为了这份恩赐我做出了牺牲
I've had to make sacrifices
to honor that gift.
我失去了我的母亲、阿姨
I lost my mother.
My aunt.
黛维娜除了跟我们作对什么都没做
Davina has done nothing
but stand against us.
她只是需要一些教训
She just needs a little lesson.
如果要说我擅长什么的话
那就是让人们安守本分
If there's one thing I'm good at,
it's putting people in their place.
欢迎
Welcome.
现在要进行我们历史悠久的传统
As is our time-honored tradition,
很欢迎各位送上你们的祭品
you are all welcome
to deliver your offerings.
我们的传统是任何人都不应被拒绝
It is our custom that no one
should be turned away,
任何祝福都不应被拒绝
no blessing be denied.
你收到礼物了吗?
Do you get any gifts?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
其实我是擅自进来的
但我是来见你的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表