忆往昔
是我把路西法放出来的
I let Lucifer out.
我得把他再关进去
I got to put him back in.
好
Yes.
小萨姆已经不在这了
Sammy's long gone.
萨姆和米迦勒 路西法一起
Sam has been locked in the cage
都关在牢笼里了
with Michael and Lucifer.
他的灵魂已经不在了
It's his soul. It's gone.
我不能抹去萨姆在地狱里的记忆
Can't erase Sam's hell,
但我能设立一面墙来挡住它
but I can put it behind a wall.
继续查吧 迪恩
Keep digging, Dean.
你就非得故弄玄虚 还是...
So you're just gonna be cryptic, or...
是为了那些灵魂
It's about the souls.
我会救萨姆的
I will save Sam,
但你们得罢手了
but only if you stand down.
-你怎么了 小卡 -我处在战争中
- What happened to you, Cass? - I'm at war.
我想和你做一笔简单的交易
I want to discuss a simple business transaction.
-仅此而已 -你是想和我
- That's all. - You want to make a deal
做笔买♥♥卖♥♥吗
with me?
是那些灵魂
It's the souls.
他们现在都在我体内
They're all inside me.
数以万计的灵魂
Millions upon millions of souls.
天使之刃没用的
Angel blade won't work,
因为我不再是天使了
because I'm not an angel anymore.
我是你们的新上帝
I'm your new God.
你们要给我下跪
You will bow down
对你们的主表示爱戴
and profess your love unto me, your lord...
否则我就杀了你们
...or I shall destroy you.
如今
那么...
Well...
那好吧
All right, then.
这就行了吗...
This good or...
还是要我们五体投地吗
you want the whole forehead-to-the-carpet thing?
伙计们
Guys?
停下
Stop.
如果你们不是真心的 又有什么意义呢
What's the point if you don't mean it?
你们害怕我
You fear me.
不是爱 不是尊敬 只是害怕
Not love, not respect, just fear.
小卡
Cass --
萨姆 你还想跟我说什么
Sam, you have nothing to say to me.
你从背后捅了我一刀
You stabbed me in the back.
平身
Get up.
小卡 得了 这不是你
Cass, come on. This is not you.
你认识的卡西迪奥已经不在了
The Castiel you knew is gone.
那你要怎样 杀了我们吗
So what, then? Kill us?
你可真是个勇敢的小东西啊
What a brave little ant you are.
你清楚你无力还击
You know you're powerless.
你不敢再对我动手
You wouldn't dare move against me again.
因为那没有用
That would be pointless.
所以我没必要杀了你
So I have no need to kill you.
至少现在不用
Not now.
况且
Besides...
你们背叛我之前
once, you were my favorite pets,
也曾是我最爱的宠物
before you turned and bit me.
-你到底是谁 -我是上帝
- Who are you? - I'm God.
如果你们安分守己
And if you stay in your place,
就可以在我的王国里生存
you may live in my kingdom.
如果你们反抗 我就灭了你们
If you rise up, I will strike you down.
感觉不是很舒服吧 对吗 萨姆
Not doing so well, are you, Sam?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
你说你会治好他的 你保证过的
You said you would fix him. You promised!
前提是你们罢手 可你们没有
If you stood down, which you hardly did.
对我的仁慈抱有感激之心吧
Be thankful for my mercy.
我本可以把你扔回那地狱牢笼里
I could have cast you back in the pit.
小卡 别这样 这真是疯了
Cass, come on, this is nuts.
你还能改变这一切 求你了
You can turn this around, please!
为了你好 我希望这是你们最后一次见我
I hope, for your sake, this is the last you see me.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sam, you okay?
萨姆
Sam.
你们要明白
Understand...
如果你追随拉斐尔
if you followed Raphael,
如果你们反抗我
if you stood against me,
我肯定会惩罚你们
punishment is certain.
你们无处躲藏
There is nowhere to hide.
其他人
The rest of you.
我们的父亲已经离开很久了
Our father left a long time ago.
这很难熬
That was hard.
我曾以为我们需要的是自♥由♥意志
I thought the answer was free will.
但我现在明白了
But I understand now.
你们需要一个强大的领导
You need a firm hand.
你们需要一个父亲
You need a father.
现在我就是你们的父亲
And I am your father now.
服从我吧 孩子们
Be obedient, children...
要不这就是你们的下场
or this will be your fate.
这是新的纪♥元♥
It is a new day,
对于人间和天堂都一样
on earth and in heaven.
欢庆吧
Rejoice.
《凶鬼恶灵》 第七季 第一集
加油
Come on.
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby!
你是在修理它还是在乱喊乱叫啊
So, you fixing her or primal screamin'?
拜见新上帝
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆怎么样了
How's Sam?
他还没醒 但还活着
He's still under, but alive.
好的
Yeah.
咱们的新上帝怎么样了
What about God part deux?
我现在四处打探消息
I got all kinds of feelers out.
现在还没什么发现
So far, diddly.
你到底在找什么啊
And what exactly are you looking for?
-问题就在这儿 -什么问题
- Exactly. - What?
奇迹 群体产生幻觉
Miracles, mass visions,
还是玉米饼上出现小风衣
trench coat on a tortilla?
我也不知道我在找什么
I don't know what I'm looking for.
好吧 他会露面的
Yeah, well, he'll surface.
就算我们找到
So, say we do us out
升级版上帝的踪迹
where new and improved flew off to.
怎么了
Yeah.
那到时候我们怎么办
The hell we plan to do about it?
我也不知道 鲍比
Well, I don't know, Bobby.
我跟你一样毫无头绪
I got no more clue than you do.
我都不知道到上哪本书里找资料 迪恩
I don't even know what books to hit for this, Dean.
想想办法嘛
Well, figure it out!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这事书里肯定没有
This ain't in no book.
就算你稍微探个头 小卡就会灭了你
If you stick your neck out, Cass steps on it.
所以你知道我要干嘛吗
So, you know what I'm gonna do?
什么
What?
我要把这车修好
I'm gonna fix this car...
因为这是我力所能及的
Because that's what I can do.
我能把她修得好好的
I can work on her till she's mint.
等萨姆醒来之后
And when Sam wakes up,
不管他是副什么德行
no matter what shape he's in,
咱们也能帮他恢复正常
we glue him back together, too.
那是咱们该做的
We owe him that.
我挺你
I'm with you.
嗨 迪恩
Hey, Dean.
你... 恢复得不错嘛
Wow, you're, uh, walking and talking.
是啊
Yeah!
我...
I, uh...
自己穿袜子 完全好了
Put on my own socks -- whole nine.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表