凡·奈斯大宅
The Van Ness house...
反正警♥察♥也不管这事儿...
Since the cops haven't done crap...
这或许是他们爱情故事终结的地方
In what may be the final moments of their love story.
他们俩差不多从八年级就在一起了
They've been together since like eighth grade.
没错 他俩进宅子后给我们发了短♥信♥
Yeah. They entered this house and texted us.
现在我们进去
We're going in.
萨姆
Sam?
怎么了
What?
告诉我这是你写的
Tell me you wrote that.
安妮被困在大宅里
不 不 不是我
No. No, I didn't.
他们走进了宅子
They came into the house...well...
好吧 那又会是谁
Then, who's there?
我说谁在这里
I said, who's there?!
安妮被困在大宅里
鲍比
鲍比
Bobby?
他们穿过了...
They walked through...
这些走廊
these halls...
寻找爱的小巢
Seeking a grotto of love.
你搞毛啊
Seriously?
鲍比
Bobby?!
是我
Yes.
我们一直都在说服自己他不存在
This whole time, we've been trying to talk ourselves out of it.
他就在...他在这里干什么
He's been-- What's he doing here?
-老兄 -咱们没时间扯这个
- Dude. - We don't have time for this!
赶紧滚回那栋宅子去
Get your asses back to that house!
我们得回那栋宅子去 赶紧的
We got to get back to that house, stat.
发生什么了
What happened?
是谁
Hello?
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here!
德克斯特
Dexter.
我已经严令禁止了 够了
I expressly forbid you! Enough!
谢谢你
Thank you.
德克斯特 你想把他们吓跑
Dexter, you tried to warn them away.
这里的鬼已经够多了
You have enough of us.
他们还只是孩子 惠特曼
They're just children, Whitman.
我再也不能坐视不理了
I can't watch this happen all over again.
闭嘴
Shut up.
维多利亚 拿上摄像机
Ah, Victoria. Grab the camera.
我办不到
No. I can't.
我们不掺合惠特曼的事儿
We don't meddle in Whitman's affairs.
打住 真是的
Hold it. Let's get real.
是你向我发出了求救信♥号♥♥ 现在我来了
You sent me the S.O.S., and now I'm here.
所以 还是搭把手
So, give me a hand.
但是现在他也能伤害你了
But now he can get you, too.
怎么伤害我 我已经死了
Get me how? I'm already dead.
好吧 你能告诉我
Okay, you want to help me understand
他到底把德克斯特怎么样了
exactly what did he do to Dexter?
惩罚了他
Punished him.
他想要警告这些人
He was trying to warn them.
他也曾试着警告你
He tried to warn you, too.
他把他吸干了
He drained him.
吸干 什么意思
Drained? What does that mean?
这就是他这么强大的原因
That's why he's so strong
所以你该躲着他
and why you should stay out of sight.
我们就是他的食物 再就是恶心的玩物
We're merely food to him -- food and perverse entertainment.
那之后发生了什么 就是烟消云散了
So, when he does that, what happens? Just...poof?
永远消失
Forever.
明白了 我还以为惠特曼是个可怜人
See, I thought that Whitman was some poor guy,
是德克斯特杀了他的未婚妻
and Dexter killed his fiance.
不是 惠特曼嫁祸给他
No. Whitman framed him.
是惠特曼杀了所有的人
Whitman killed all of us.
这里做妓院时 我在这儿做情妇
When this house was a brothel, I worked here as a fancy lady.
他割了我的喉咙
He slit my throat.
-"情妇" 你是个妓♥女♥ -积积口德
-"Fancy lady"? A hooker? -Please.
现在即使我们已经死了
And now, even in death,
每俘获一个灵魂 他的力量又强大一分
every soul he traps here makes him stronger.
既然这样 他把尸体藏在哪里
Okay, so, where does he keep the bodies?
我不知道
I don't know.
维多利亚 你可在这里呆了很久了
Victoria, you've been here forever.
我不会傻到跟踪他的
You don't follow him around.
听我说 我们会干掉这个人♥渣♥的
Listen, we are going to pull the plug on this bastard.
现在去把那该死的录像机捡起来
Now grab the damn camera.
天呐
Oh, dear.
他来了
It's him!
我们之前彻底搜过这里
We combed the crap out of this place.
如果安妮真的困在里面 我们却没找到她
If Annie's in there and we didn't find her...
那肯定是因为有东西不想让我们找到她
It's 'cause something didn't want us to.
好极了 明知宅有鬼 偏往里面闯吧
Awesome. Well, let's walk right into that.
-我来搜楼上 -好的
- All right, I'll check upstairs. - Yeah.
安妮
Annie?!
-对不起 臭小子 暂且别过 -安妮
- Sorry, boys. I'm leaving the pack. - Annie?!
-我是迪恩 萨姆也在 -安妮
- It's Dean! And Sam! - Annie?!
一点不奇怪
That's not odd.
萨姆 快下楼来
Sam, get back down here!
安妮
Annie?
真可恶
Slimer?
-怎么了 -瞧瞧这个
- What? - Check it out.
他们爱情故事终结的地方
The final moments of their love story.
他们俩差不多从八年级就在一起了
They've been together since like eighth grade.
没错 他俩进宅子后给我们发了短♥信♥
Yeah. They entered this house and texted us.
我最讨厌这些独♥立♥电影 都是虚把式
Oh, I hate these indie films. Nothing ever happens.
他们走进了宅子
They came into the house.
他们穿过了...这些走廊
They walked through these halls.
等等 暂停一下
Wait, wait. Pause it.
向前倒一下
Frame back a little bit.
停
Stop.
她的确在这里 处境还不妙
She's here, and not in a good way.
给他们点时间反应一下
Give them a moment.
我死之后他俩迟钝多了
They've got a little slower since I left.
安妮
Annie?!
得想个法子让他们知道我就在这里
Got to let them know that I'm here.
你来做 我俩办不到
You have to do it. We can't.
-安妮 -这太危险了
- Annie? - It's too dangerous.
这两人能帮助我们
These guys can help.
他们需要知道我们就在这里
They just need to know that we're here.
别害怕 我是维多利亚 维多利亚·陶德
Please. I'm Victoria -- Victoria Dodd.
你从哪里冒出来的
Where'd you come from?
就是这里
Here.
我曾是个情妇
I was a fancy lady.
妓♥女♥吗
A hooker?
安妮在这里吗
Uh, is Annie here?
是的
Yes.
你们看不到她
You can't see her.
不 你没踩在她身上
No, you're not standing on her.
-你就直说了吧 -我会的
- You want to just tell them? - I will.
我们那个时代 谈话的礼仪是很重要的
In my day, we believed in polite conversation.
安妮的处境非常危险
Annie's in terrible danger.
我们都很危险
We all are.
-谁在威胁你们 -惠特曼·凡·奈斯
- From? - Whitman van Ness.
但他已经死了
But he's dead.
你不是说他俩很有一手吗
I thought you said they were good.
我只是在消化这个消息 女士
Hey, I'm just processing, okay, lady?
他死了 你也已经死了
He's dead. You're dead.
什么叫"处境危险"
Define "terrible danger."
惠特曼控制着宅子里的所有人
Whitman has great power over all of us in the house.
是他杀了安妮
He killed Annie.
她说你们能释放我们
She says you can free us.
拜托了 你们必须
Please, you must --
维多利亚
Victoria?
我想她说的是真话
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表