后来有一天 妈妈同意了
and then one day, just like that, mom says okay.
然后她就出了事故
Then she had that accident,
甚至来不及享福
never even got to enjoy the money.
事隔多久
How soon after?
就第二天
The next day.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
车祸
Car crash.
我一直在想 如果我没有逼她 那么
You know, I keep thinking, if I hadn't pushed her, then...
我跟你说啊
Hey, a little tip.
内疚也无法让死者复生
Feeling guilty ain't gonna bring 'em back.
你只能好好生活
Best you can do is live your life
让她为你骄傲
the way that you think would make her proud.
至少别丢尽她的脸
Or at least not embarrass the crap out of her.
你知道该怎么做的吧
You know the drill, right?
别碰箱子里的任何东西
Don't touch anything in those boxes.
事实上 你都不要靠近那个保险箱
In fact, don't even go near the safe.
我们把那些东西都装好箱
Once we get it all boxed up,
就叫辆货车来把它们都运走
we'll get a U-Haul and get everything out of here.
相信我 我懂的
Believe me, I-- I got it.
已售 碧科比地♥产♥
马修先生 这个街区会大变样的
You know, Mr. Marshall, the block won't be the same.
你大部分邻居都已经卖♥♥了
Most of your neighbors have already sold.
我为你准备了一份分♥析♥报告
Now, I've prepared an analysis report for you.
乔治
George?
不是这份 乔治 马修先生的
Not this one, George. Mr. Marshall's.
如今要找个好帮手真心不容易啊
Hard to find good help these days.
好了 正如你所见
Anyway, as you can see,
我们的报价已经相当慷慨了
our offer is more than generous.
确实如此
Seems that way.
有了这一大笔钱
And with that generous offer,
你几乎可以随心所欲了
you can pretty much go wherever and do whatever you please.
你可以继续好好生活了
You can get on with your life.
碧科比小姐 我今晚来这
You know, Miss Bicklebee, I came here tonight
本来是要卖♥♥掉那间铺子的
with every intention of selling.
但你刚才说什么继续好好生活
But what you just said, about getting on with my life--
那间铺子就是我的生活
That store is my life.
我不能卖♥♥
I can't sell.
我们都沉湎于过去
Look, we all feel attached to our past,
但未来才是真正的冒险
but it's the future that's the real adventure, and--
抱歉 我不卖♥♥
Sorry, not sellin'.
我也不买♥♥你那套 女士
And I ain't buyin' that crap either, lady.
你要是拿定了主意 我也没办法
Well, if that's your decision, what can I say?
祝你余生好运
I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your life...
可惜你时日无多了
what little there is left of it.
看到没
See?
如预期的那样
As promised...
买♥♥到手了
on the dotted line.
怎么了
What?
你是不是太急着杀人了
Maybe you were a little quick on the trigger?
先是古董店的女人 现在又是这个
First the woman at the antique shop, and now this.
你知道罗曼先生
I mean, you know that Mr. Roman
不喜欢我们太招眼
doesn't like us calling attention to ourselves...
我该怎么处理尸体
So, what should I do with the body?
没错 这态度就对了
There. That's the attitude.
好了
Okay.
把马修先生和他难闻的雪茄送回家
Take Mr. Marshall and his stinky cigar home
把他放在床上
and put them in bed.
还有 乔治
Oh. And, George?
确保雪茄点燃了
Make sure the cigar is lit.
烧得旺盛
You know, burning hot.
马修先生死了 他应该戒烟的
There goes Mr. Marshall. Should've quit smoking.
吸烟有害健康
Can be hazardous to your health.
你知道自我占据这副身体以来
Do you know how many assistants I've had
换过多少助理吗 乔治
since taking this body, George?
大概三个
Maybe three?
五个
Five.
你自行想象前四个的下场吧
I leave it to your imagination what happened to the first four.
咖啡煮得不好吗
Was something wrong with the brew?
你说呢 我要什么
You tell me. What did I ask for?
一杯热咖啡
A hot cup of coffee.
没错 咖啡的部分说对了
That's right. Got the coffee part.
但我说"热的"
But did I say "hot",
还是"温的"呢
or, I don't know, "tepid"?
有四个前车之鉴 乔治 随口说说罢了
Four, George. Just saying.
去主街的咖啡师那里
So go to that nice barista on main
给我买♥♥一杯大杯的脱脂无奶油白摩卡
and get me a grande non-fat no-whip white mocha,
一泵无糖糖浆 双份特浓 好吗
one pump sugar-free, double-shot espresso, 'kay?
没问题
Sure.
那家店在镇子的另一头
Um, t-that's all the way across town.
-我要九点才能回来 -好 8点45见
-I won't be back till 9:00. -Okay. See you at 8:45.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
我就到了
I'm on my way.
我们现在还不能把保险箱带走
Yeah, not sure we're taking the safe out of town just yet.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
原来并不是囤积症妈妈百年之后
Um, so, it turns out that mama hoarder didn't just die
斯考特继承了小店
and leave the store to Scott.
不是吗
She didn't?
不是的 听我说
No, listen to this.
她四十年来一直想留住小店
The lady spends 40 years trying to keep that place, right?
然后有一天她醒来就答应卖♥♥了
Then one day she wakes up and sells.
第二天就开车坠崖了
Next day, drives her car off a cliff.
怎么 你觉得
So, uh... what, you think
有人割断了她的刹车吗
somebody cut her brakes or something?
不 我觉得世界真是充满了搞笑的巧合
No, I think the world is full of hilarious coincidences.
另外还有个新公♥司♥
Oh, and there's this new company --
听都没听过 做房♥地♥产♥的
never even tasted real estate,
把主街上的店面都要买♥♥光了
just gobbled up a huge chunk of main street.
现在下结论可能有点草率
Now, I could be off the deep end here,
但你不觉得奇怪吗
but doesn't that seem weird to you?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
对对对 听起来不错 保持联♥系♥
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. sounds good. Keep me posted.
听起来不错
Sounds good?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
有人说过 不许人睡觉
You know, they said, um, sleep deprivation
是一种"强大的审讯手段"
is an "enhanced interrogation technique"?
相信我 这根本就是酷刑
Trust me, it's torture.
抱歉 你无权限访问该网站
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
找我最好有好事
This better be good.
弗兰克 我倒是不想让你更加凌乱
Frank, hey, I don't mean to double-dip in your crazy sauce.
-没别的意思 -没事 你个软蛋
- No offense. - None taken, fudge pop.
我有发现
But I think I found something.
我不说话就是等着你说 迪恩
My silence is your cue, Dean.
波特兰这边有家新公♥司♥
All right, so, there's this new company
正大举买♥♥下这边的多家小买♥♥卖♥♥
that's buying up a whole bunch of Mom and Pop's in Portland.
但我在登陆公♥司♥网站时被防火墙挡住了
But I hit a firewall when I tried to access its site.
你应该能破解吧
Think you can crack it?
你觉得狗会玩扑克吗
Can a dog play poker?
我不...
I don't...
当然可以 给我公♥司♥名称
The answer is yes. What's the company name?
兴隆地♥产♥股份有限公♥司♥
Uh, GEOTHRIVE, Inc.
等等
Wait!
我说过只要一泵无糖糖浆 不是两泵
I said one pump sugar-free, not two.
另一泵是免费送的
Extra pump's on the house.
多谢好意 但是我老板尝得出来
That's very nice, but my boss is gonna be able to tell, okay?
请你重新给我做一杯
So please just make me a new one.
那么多人在排队 只有我一人在忙
There's people in line, and I'm here all alone, so...
好好享用这泵免费糖浆吧
Enjoy the free pump.
你还是给我重做一杯吧
How about make me a new one?
你吃了我得了
How about you eat me?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表