Get out.
我的大脑袋中弹了 鲁弗斯
I got shot in the dunce cap, Rufus.
我要死了
I'm ... I'm dying.
你确定吗
You sure?
不幸的是我确定
Unfortunately.
我他妈勒个去
I'll be a prima ballerina.
等等 鲍比 你是想说
Wait, wait, Bobby are you trying to tell me
我只是你一段比较美好的记忆吗
I'm just one of your better memories?
我骗你做什么啊
Would I make this up?
-好了 我得走了 -什么
- Okay. I got to go. - What?
-你得跟我一起走 鲁弗斯 -什么
- You're coming with me, Rufus. - What?
我需要一个搭档
I need my partner on this.
求你了
Please.
想想你最不堪的记忆
Aim for your worst memory.
集中注意力想
Think. Focus.
懂了吗 最差的
You got it? The worst, okay?
那多了去了
I got a metric ton of worst.
挑一件
Just take a shot.
对了 那个杀人新娘
By the way, killer bride ...
她为什么喊你负心汉
How come she call you a heartbreaker, anyway?
如果说我还见过一个顾家的男人 就是你了
I mean, you a family man if I ever saw one.
多谢帮我缩小范围
Thanks for narrowing things down.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
我恨你
I hate you.
一切都是谎言
Everything's a lie.
我们全部的生活
Our whole life...
我们的誓言
Our vows...
一切的一切
Everything.
你知道我想要孩子
You knew I wanted kids.
为什么你就不能
Why didn't you just...
坐下来然后告诉我
sit me down and say...
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
你也会是个好爸爸
You'd be a good dad.
那些话是什么意思
What does that even mean,
你碰什么毁什么
You break everything you touch?!
那算什么借口
What kind of excuse is that?!
离我远点
Just stay away from me!
你伤透了我的心 鲍比
You broke my heart, Bobby!
你开心了吗
You happy?
滚开
Just go away!
我想告诉你 对不起
Just so you know... I'm sorry.
我一直都很愧疚
I never stopped being sorry.
鲍比 我以为你想要一窝孩子呢
Bobby, I thought you'd want a gang of rugrats.
这事多久以后...
So, how long after this ...
她就被附身了吗
Did she get possessed?
三天后
Three days.
这是我最后悔的一件事
Biggest regret of my life, this fight.
你会以为我刺死她是最后悔的
You'd think it was when I had to stab her to death,
但并非如此
but...no.
一直以来
All through that...
我都想着
I was thinking
我们都没机会言归于好
we never got to get past this.
若早知当初
If I'd have known,
我就会都说些她爱听的
I'd have said anything she wanted to hear.
鲍比
Bobby?
试试那个门
Try the door.
快
Now.
谢谢 鲁弗斯
Thanks, Rufus.
见鬼
Balls.
这是那一年
What year is this?
89年吗
'8♥9♥-♥ish?
这有关系吗
What's it matter?
我还不是困在这该死的地方
I'm still stuck in eternal friggin' sunshine.
不 我只是觉得
No, I was just thinking, man -
你看起来挺不错
you look pretty good there.
肯定没喝高
Must have drank less.
鲍比 我们这是去哪儿
Hey, Bobby, where are we going?
迪恩 这看起来像哪儿
Well, Dean, where's it look like?
爸爸说我应该练双筒枪了
Dad says I'm supposed to practice with the double-barrel.
今天我们不练枪 过去
Well, we're gonna skip the guns today. Here.
今天
Today...
你就好好扔这个球
You're gonna throw a ball around,
就像个普通的鼻涕虫那样
just like a regular snot-nosed little jerk.
作为一个宁可伤老婆心
You know, for a guy who'd rather break his wife's heart
也不跟她生娃娃的人
than give her a baby,
当起保姆来还真不赖
you make a hell of a nanny.
闭嘴 鲁弗斯
Shut up, Rufus.
我们该去找下一扇门了
We need another door.
走吧
Let's go.
说真的 鲍比 你是怎么想的
Seriously, though, Bobby, how come ...
别问了 鲁弗斯
Dog with a bone, Rufus.
不 我真的想知道
No, I really want to know, man.
为什么不要孩子
Why no kids?
没那么复杂
Ain't that deep.
我老爸是个恶棍酒鬼
Dad was a mean drunk.
我怕我跟他一样
I figured I'd be just like him.
你了解我的 我说对了
And, hey, look ... I was right.
没必要把这传下去
No sense passing on the legacy.
你对你自己太严苛了
Man, you're too hard on yourself.
你至多就是脾气差的酒鬼
You're more of a cranky drunk.
你知道你又翻白眼 又冲我发火
You do know that whatever you're trying to avoid
就是想回避那个
with the eye rolls and the grump-a-lumping ...
你最该去的地方
that's exactly where you need to go.
-我没回避什么 -是啊
- I ain't avoiding nothing. - Yeah, sure.
滚你的 鲁弗斯
Get off my ass, rufus.
鲍比 我这不是在帮你吗
Hey, Bobby, I'm trying to help you here, okay?
你要从这儿出去
You want to get out of here,
还是想死
or you want to die?
我在努力了
I'm trying.
我要怎么知道我不想让我知道什么
How am I supposed to know what I don't want me to know?
听着
Hey, look.
王子殿下决定大驾光临来吃宵夜了
The crown prince decided to drop by for a late bite.
他刚刚在洗手
Oh, he ... he was just washing up.
那 谁来念祷文呢
So, w-who would like to say grace?
去他妈的祷文 把饼干递给我
Hell with grace. Pass me the biscuits.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
我不是故意的 对不起
I don't know. I'm sorry.
你碰什么毁什么
You break everything you touch!
就让我们好好吃晚饭吧
Let's just have a nice supper.
好好吃饭
A nice supper?
去你的晚饭
There's your nice supper.
我在这家里得不到尊重
I get no respect in this house.
怎么了
What?
你现在可别跟我说
Now, you can't tell me
这记忆差得不够进去一探究竟的
that wasn't gnarly enough to go spelunking in.
每个周二都是如此
That was any given Tuesday night.
相信我 没什么特别的
Believe me ... it was nothing special.
不 不 不 你怕了
No, no, no. You're scared.
我没有
No, I ain't.
我只知道我们进错地方了 鲁弗斯
I just know we're in the wrong place, Rufus.
你
You ...
好吧 鲍比 你没时间了
Okay, Bobby, you don't have time.
这可不是变天了 你懂的
That sound was not the weather, and you know it.
我们不能再这么一扇一扇门的找了
We can't keep bopping through your greatest hits forever.
死神马上就来了
That reaper's gonna catch up.
如果有办法阻止他还好
I mean, if there was some way to stop the damn thing...
但那可是死神 鲍比 你完蛋了
But it's a reaper, Bobby. You're screwed.
我知道我们该干嘛
I know what we're gonna do.
什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表