Here's to Annie.
她得到了自己想要的猎人葬礼
She got the hunter's funeral she wanted.
跟当初我们为你办的一样
Kind of like the one we thought we gave you.
迪恩
Dean.
你是怎么想的 鲍比
What were you thinking, Bobby?
你现在本可在天堂里
You could be in heaven right now,
快乐地喝着啤酒 而不是困在
drinking beer at harvelle's, not -- not stuck --
跟你们困在一起吗
Stuck here with you?
我们还要活儿要干
We still have work to do.
我只是觉得这很重要 迪恩
I just thought that was kind of important, Dean.
但这是不对的 你心里清楚
It's not right. You know that.
好吧 你都是对的
Sorry. You're right.
我怎么想的啊
What was I thinking?
你觉得我们该怎么办
So, what do you think we should do?
该做的我们都做了
We did what we should do.
现在我不知道了
Now I don't know.
你觉得我们还有可能
I mean, do you think it's possible we could --
或许跟他就这么好好相处吗
I don't know -- make it all work somehow?
我不知道 可能吧
I have no idea. Maybe.
闻所未闻
I've never heard of it.
但我知道的是
But you know what I do know?
事情不该是这样的
It ain't the natural order of things.
世间万物都该有终结
Everything is supposed to end.
他应该...
You know, he was supposed --
可现在
And now...
这样能有好结果吗
What are the odds this ends well?
能有吗
What are the odds?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表