一年前
如果事情按我们预想的发展
This thing goes our way
我要跳进那个笼子里
And I...Triple lindy into that box...
你知道我是有去无回吧
...You know I'm not coming back.
你得发誓不会想方设法救我回来
You got to promise not to try to bring me back.
去找莉莎
You go find Lisa.
你要过正常且简单有序的生活 迪恩
You go live some normal, apple-pie life.
答应我 迪恩
Promise me, Dean.
答应我
Promise me.
如今
还好吧
You okay?
当然 很好
Yeah, I'm good.
幸亏这是在非死不可出现前 不是吗
And thank god this is before facebook, right?
否则我和我那只山羊肯定得
Because it'd be me and that goat...
红透整个因特网
...All over the internet.
-没错 -所以
- That's right. - So...
别误会 好吗 别抱怨
Don't get me wrong, right? No complaints.
但如果你现在对我说
But if you'd have said to me,
你 十五年之后
"Hey, you -- 15 years from now?
郊区养老去吧
Suburbia."
-是的 -了解吗
- Oh. Yeah. - Right?
相信我 深有体会
Believe me, I know.
你曾周游了很多地方吧
So, you've traveled around a lot, huh?
没错 几乎前半辈子都在
Yeah, my whole life, pretty much.
然后呢
And?
不知道该说啥了
I don't know.
行了
Come on.
你 是什么时候搬来的 一年前吧
You -- what, you moved in, what, about a year ago?
是的 差不多
Yeah, thereabouts.
既然我请你喝了一年的啤酒了
So I been buying you beer for a year.
你是不是也该给我讲些惊险刺♥激♥的细节呢
And I think that means you owe me a couple of gory details.
不 其实没什么好讲的 不是吗
Oh, no. There's not much to tell, you know?
也就是...
It's, uh...
我以路为家
I lived on the road...
找一些没人愿意做的活儿干干
Took, uh, crap jobs that nobody else wanted.
-比如呢 -比如说
- Like? - Like...
害虫防治
Pest control.
真的吗
Really?
害虫防治
Pest control.
是的
Yeah.
有个搭档和你一起工作
You get to work with a partner.
你可以 帮助民众
You get to... Help people.
你根本无法想象有些人家的墙里都有些什么
You have no idea what's in some people's walls.
那些能把他们给生吞活剥了
It could eat 'em alive.
哇哦
Yeesh.
当然 那都是过去了 而现在
'course, that was then. And now...
你确实挺值得尊敬的
You're practically respectable.
是啊
Yeah. Wow.
我想是吧
I guess so.
确切地说 应该是吓人吧
That's kind of scary, actually.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
只是你想
You think?
女服务生名字和电♥话♥
怎么回事儿啊
What is it with you?!
似乎每次都这样
Like, every time!
妞儿总喜欢挖人墙角吧
It's like chicks specifically dig unavailable guys.
谁知道啊
who knew?
好了
Okay.
-明天见 -明天见
- I will see you tomorrow. - I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢招待了 伙计
Thanks, man.
没人打电♥话♥说有人失踪吗
And no one's called about a missing person?
不 应该就是今天
No, this would have been today.
就是说温兰和欧克街那里没有任何上报吗
So no reports of anything around Vineland and Oak street,
在改造的那个旅馆附近也没有吗
near that hotel renovation?
算是直觉吧
Uh, call it a hunch.
我当警♥察♥很多年了
I've been a cop for a long time.
好了 是的 不 我明天打给你吧
Okay, yeah. No, I'll call you tomorrow.
你也是 伙计 再见
You too, man. Bye.
跟谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was that?
西德 我刚约了打扑克牌
Sid. I'm just setting up a poker game.
都11点半了
11:30.
这么晚了么
Is it really?
难怪我打给他时他说自己都睡下了
Well, that explains why he was asleep when I called.
我马上就来
I'll be right up.
好的
Okay.
迪恩 那是枪吗
Dean! Is that a gun?
不 不 是的
No, no. Yeah.
那个 我有持枪证
Well, it's -- I got a permit for it.
你拿枪就为了射格利克曼的狗吗
What, to shoot the Glickmans' dog?
我以为是只负鼠
I thought that was a possum.
记得我说过我♥干♥过害虫防治吗
Remember when I said I was in pest control?
负鼠可能携带狂犬病毒 所以
Well, possums carry rabies, so...
我还真不知道
I did not know that.
是啊 是啊 负鼠
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Possums --
负鼠会害出人命的 西德
Possums kill, Sid.
见鬼
Oh, crap.
怎么了
What's that?
硫磺
Sulfur.
-我得走了 -等等 迪恩
- I got to go. - Hold on, Dean!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我只是在找锤子
Just getting a hammer.
我刚刚碰见西德了
So, I just ran into Sid.
你是不是差点把那只约克夏犬射死
Did you almost shoot a Yorkie?
差不多
Technically.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我不相信
How come I don't believe you?
我 我就是
I just -- I, uh, I-I got this --
我也不知道 有点疑神疑鬼
I don't know, spidey sense.
好吧
Okay.
你是在猎魔吗
Are you hunting something?
老实讲
Honestly?
一开始我以为是的
Uh, at first, I thought that I was.
但其实是我瞎紧张了
But I'm pretty sure that I got worked up over nothing.
我...
It's, uh, you know...
有时会这样
It happens.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure?
不如这样
I'll tell you what --
我有猎魔强迫症
Just because, you know, I have an OCD thing about this,
不如你和本一起去看看电影
why don't, uh, why don't you and Ben go to the movies,
去芝士蛋糕工厂吃点东西
hit the cheesecake factory --
和大伙出去玩玩
You know, hang out with the teeming masses,
我再最后检查一次 确保万无一失
and I'll do one last sweep just to be 100%.
好吧
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
我一直很小心
Careful's my middle name.
你好啊 迪恩
Hiya, Dean.
看看天启带来的后果
Look what the apocalypse shook loose.
追踪我留下的线索好玩吗
You have fun sniffing that trail?
我可是很享受牵着你鼻子走的感觉
'cause I sure had fun patting you around.
你不可能还...
You can't be...
我当然可以
Oh, sure I can!
-不可能 -可以的 臭小子
- No. - Yeah, kiddo.
上帝把你的好兄弟卡西救回来了 对吗
The big daddy brought your pal Cass back, right?
为什么我就不能被救回来呢
So why not me?
给你们美好的生活增添点乐趣
Add a little spice to all that -- that sugar.
玩真的吗
Really?
我们共同经历了这么多事情
After all we've been through together?
你的小日子过的很舒服啊
You know, you got a great little life here.
美女老婆 那么理解你
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表