Morning. Uh, this is agent Borne.
怎么回事
So, what happened?
挺诡异的 胸腔插满了刀叉
It's a weird one. Chest full of cutlery.
好的 我们四处察看一下
All right. We're gonna take a look around.
发现了什么线索告诉我们一声
Let us know if you get any leads.
我线索倒是不少
Oh, I got leads coming out of my ass.
现在才九点 我们的热♥线♥已经接了46通电♥话♥
It's 9:00, our tip line had 46 calls,
都是开了天眼的人说他们知道发生了什么
all from clairvoyants that know what really happened.
现在流行的说法是什么
What's the popular theory?
不是鬼魂就是
It's a toss-up between a ghost
某种专门袭击俄♥罗♥斯♥人的食人恶魔
and some sort of ogre that only attacks Russians.
维持灵媒镇的太平看来挺有趣
Policing Lily Dale sounds fun.
不在这儿就得去洛杉矶了
It was either this or Los Angeles.
那么 这些开了天眼的有没有详细说明
So, these clairvoyants, did they give any details
为什么他们认定是鬼魂作案
as to why they thought it was a ghost?
或者是...
Or a...
俄♥罗♥斯♥食人恶魔
Russian ogre?
他们听幽灵说的
Their spirit monkey said so.
还有 这个人声称
Plus, apparently, this guy claims
他曾看到自己死亡的幻象
he had a vision of his own death,
刀叉什么都看到了
cutlery and all.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
是伯恩特工吗 我是梅勒妮·高迪
Agent Borne? It's Melanie Golden.
还好吗
Everything okay?
你说你很开通是真心话吗
Did you mean it when you said you had an open mind?
我到今天才查看语♥音♥信箱
I hadn't checked it until today.
唯一往我的座机上打电♥话♥的
I mean, the only person who ever called my landline
就是我的奶奶
was my grandma.
好的 继续
That's okay. Go on.
我不敢说这就靠谱
Look, I wouldn't put any stock in it.
我是说 她经常打电♥话♥来
I mean, she was always calling me
跟我说那些她确信是种征兆的疯狂的梦
with some crazy dream she was sure was a sign,
诸如此类的事情 可是...
that kind of thing, but...
尼克莱真的看到了自己死亡的幻象吗
Uh, is it true Nikolai had a real vision of his death?
据说是这样
That's what we were told.
她也见过 就在她死掉的那天
Well, so did she -- the day she died.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
你可以听听看
Well, you can listen to it if you want.
她说她当时在招魂
She said she was in a seance,
接着灯亮了 十分寒冷
then the lights go, it's freezing.
等等 她这么说了吗 房♥间里面变冷了
Wait, she said that? That the room got cold?
是的 怎么了 这很重要吗
Yeah. Why? Is that important?
怎么了 那是什么
What? What is it?
鬼魂
A ghost.
不是闹着玩的
The real deal.
不是吧
Come on.
你们是认真的
You're serious.
没错 有瞎编装神弄鬼的把戏
Yeah. See, there's, uh, fake whoo-whoo crap,
但也有真神真鬼的把戏
and there's real whoo-whoo crap.
没错 可是...
Well, yeah, but...
鬼魂吗
Ghosts?
相信我
Oh, trust me.
比这还诡异的事情多了去了
There's a lot weirder out there than that.
那么《X档案》里面讲的是真的
So "The X-Files" is real,
还是你们就是不打联调局的官腔了
or you just stopped talking like an FBI agent.
其实....
Well, um...
我们并不是联调局特工
We're not FBI agents.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
好主意
I support that.
如果这是一个幽灵干的
You know, if this is a spirit,
那它跟一般附在房♥子上的鬼魂不一样
it ain't your average spook tied to a house.
这东西在整个城镇上游走
I mean, this thing is boogieing all over town.
并不意外
Not surprised.
你说整个灵媒镇
I mean, how many crystal balls
灵媒治疗
有多少颗水晶球
do you figure there are in Lily Dale?
灵媒
大概在五十到全世界所有之间吧
Somewhere between 50 and, uh, all of them.
水晶可以充当召唤幽灵的天线 对吗
Well, I mean, quartz can act as an antenna for spirits, right?
这也是灵媒会
I mean, that's why mediums
开始使用水晶球的原因
started using crystal balls in the first place.
也就是说这镇上的每一个灵媒店
Well, that means that every storefront in town
都装了一个鬼魂卫星天线
has got a ghost satellite dish.
没错
Exactly.
这地方到处是招鬼的人
And this place is packed with people summoning spirits.
是的 可是这当中的大部分人
Yeah, but, dude, most of these guys
甚至连的士都打不到
can't even call a taxi.
只要招来一个就够了
All it takes is one.
这就好像
That's gonna be like
在一堆萝卜里挑人参啊
looking for a needle in a stack of fake needles.
比这还糟
It's worse.
我敢打赌
I mean, I'll bet you anything
这些人里有人是有真本事的
some of these guys got real juice.
或许没到杀人那么厉害
I'm not talking kill-people level.
但也足够使事情变得复杂
I'm just saying, enough to make it complicated.
我讨厌这镇子
I hate this town.
好了 怎么样
All right, so, what?
美国著名灵媒
向克丽奥斯小姐求助吗
Start hitting up the Miss Cleos?
我在想不如分开排查的好
I was thinking split up and canvass.
这样更快
It's faster.
对 你当然这么想了
Right. 'course you were.
怎么了
What is it?
我哥哥吗
My brother?
他又要入狱了吗
Is he going back to prison?
离他远点
Stay away.
他的诅咒会把你拖下水
His curse will drag you down.
要知道有的人会把进监狱变成习惯
Folks do turn jail into a habit, you know?
别别别
Oh, no, no.
不要焦急
Don't fret.
我常说
I's always say,
家人...
family...
反正也让人讨厌
is a pain in the ass anyhow!
谢谢你 喜碧朵姐姐
Thank you, sister Thibideaux.
不对 孩纸
No, child.
要谢谢那些幽灵
Thank the spirits.
那你是给现金还是刷♥卡♥
Now, will that be cash or credit?
没事的
It's okay.
我在电♥话♥里说了 他能帮上忙
Like I said on the phone, he can help.
冒牌执法者是吧
Phony lawman, huh?
是啊 这里就没有冒牌货了
Yeah, 'cause nobody can relate to phony around here.
如果你能帮上什么忙
Well, if you can do something,
你说你是教皇我都不管
I don't care if you call yourself the pope.
好了 到底发生什么事了
All right. What happened, exactly?
我看到了一个可怕的幻象
What happened is, I had a friggin' vision.
有东西冲着我来
Something is coming for me.
什么东西 你看清楚了吗
What's coming? Did you get a look?
没有
No.
可是当它开始掐断我骨头时 我能分明地感觉到它
But I sure felt it when it started breaking my bones.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
好的 我们会解决的
Okay. We'll figure it out.
你是在这看到那些幻象的吗
The vision happened in here?
是的 在钱箱边
Yeah, by the cash box.
那个"帅哥"可能拍下来了吗
There any chance good-lookin' was watching?
那是什么
What was that?
怎么回事
What the hell?!
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
oh, my god!
那是...一个真正的
W-was that, I mean, an actual --
是的 名副其实的幽灵
Bona fide. Yeah.
无意冒犯
Well, no offense,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表