那位两腿人士 我们没粮食了
Hey, uh, two-legs. We're fresh out of grub.
要不你去买♥♥点回来
Want to make a run?
没问题
Sure. Yeah.
温柔待她 好吗
Be careful with her, would you?
萨姆
And, uh, Sam?
怎么了
Yeah?
馅饼
Pie.
还用你说
Obviously.
-所以 -"所以"什么
- So? - "So" What?
你转移话题前
Before you bail again,
那边正上演《移魂女郎》呢
"Girl, Interrupted" over there.
又名《被禁锢的女孩》 讲述精神错乱女子故事的电影
有什么想法吗
Any thoughts?
在我看来他的状态有好转
Looks to me like he's doing better.
好转 你指什么 居然说好转
Better? What do you mean, better?
刚才你不也看见了
You just saw him!
看见他只走神了一次
Saw him check out once.
-可喜的进步 -你开玩笑吧
- That's progress. - You're kidding!
我觉得萨姆的大脑
Look, seems to me that Sam's head
和你的伤腿并无两样
ain't no different than your leg.
伤口愈合总有个过程
People heal on a curve.
并无两...鲍比
Not diff-- Bobby,
五天后我摆脱这玩意儿
I get this thing off in five days,
能完好如初
I'm golden.
萨姆那不叫过程
Sam's not a curve.
他就是个定时炸♥弹♥
He's a frickin' time bomb.
他又没在隐瞒什么
It ain't like he's keeping secrets.
眼见为实
What you see is what you get.
称其为进步又有什么好大惊小怪的
What's so nuts about calling it an upswing?
因为这行不通 鲍比 一向如此
Because that's not how it works, Bobby, ever!
好吗 尤其是在萨姆身上
All right? Especially not with Sam.
他早晚会出事
The other shoe is gonna drop.
-就是个早晚的事 -行
- It's just a matter of when. - Okay.
我们还是先考虑眼下的事吧
How 'bout we worry about today's problems?
眼下 我们急需情报
And today, we need intel.
我去找 你坐这儿杞人忧天吧
I'm going. You sit there and stew.
我会打电♥话♥来
I'll check in.
听着 你坐在这干着急
Look...You sitting here wringing your hands
也没有任何用处
ain't gonna do nothing.
也许他会让你刮目相看
Maybe he'll surprise you.
冰锥杀手重现江湖
报纸也要吗
Paper, too?
是的 来一份
Uh, yeah. Yeah, please.
给
Here.
莱米·凯尔密斯特
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
您在账单上还发现了其他的异常款项吗
Do you see any other strange charges on your statement?
比如5月27日的
The May 27th charge to
《玛格达情妇》
"Mistress Magda", perhaps?
抱歉 得罪了
Oh. Sorry for asking.
交易警告 莱米·凯尔密斯特
蒙大拿州 怀特菲什市
我们待会再给您打过去
We're gonna have to call you back.
有事吗
Yes?
是的
Yes, sir.
我的监控程序发现了一个温彻斯特兄弟
The Winchesters have triggered one of my search programs.
很好
Great.
蒙大拿州的一家小店
A shop in Montana,
离这儿大概一天半 或许两天的车程
about a day and a half, maybe two days from here.
然后呢
So?
然后
So?
你怎么还在和我通话
So, why are you still talking to me?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Ah, thank you. - Yep.
鲍比去哪了
Where's Bobby?
-他走了 -是的
- He take off? - Yeah.
萨姆 你状态如何
Hey, Sam, how're you doing?
很好
Fine.
你还会...
I mean, you still, you know...
我...我知道你的意思
Yeah, no, I-I know what you mean.
没错 我仍然能看见烂七八糟的幻象
Yeah, I'm -- I'm still seeing crap that's not real.
但我没事
But, yeah, I'm fine.
我能看出真伪
I mean, I can tell the difference.
感觉有好转吗
Think it's getting better?
说实话吗
Honestly? Uh...
其实我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我应付得来 所以...
I just know I'm managing it, so...
所以不必担心
So don't worry.
馅饼呢
Where's the pie?
我买♥♥了蛋糕
I got cake.
差不多了 不是吗
It's close enough, right?
疑似"冰锥杀手"所害 警方正调查中
死者致命伤口即凶手"标志"
1998年 内布拉斯加州 林肯市
没错 依我之见
Yeah, so, from what I can tell,
应该是妖狐所为
it's something called a Kitsune.
没有很大区别
Not much.
他们...长得像人类...
They...look human...
不过他们会生出利爪
till they sprout out claws
从你耳后刺入以吸食大脑
and stab you behind your ear to get to your brain.
我...我还不知道
I don't -- I don't know yet.
没错 迪恩 我知道杀死他们很重要
Yes, Dean, I realize killing 'em's important.
也许鲍比叔叔能给一本用英语写的书
Maybe if Uncle Bobby sent a book in english.
我有
I am!
不 别...别让他接电♥话♥
No, no, don't -- don't put him on the phone.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
是的
Yes, sir.
我知道死人了
I realize people are dying.
好 我现在就去图书馆
Yeah, I'm on my way to the library right now.
对不起 亲 涨价了
Sorry, honey. Price went up.
55块
$55.
我钱不够
Oh, I don't -- I don't have it.
真可惜
That's too bad.
或许我们可以做个交易
Maybe we can make a little trade.
过几天就回来 我很好
萨姆
出事了
Other shoe!
谁出事了
Other who?
萨姆 他走了
Sam. He took off.
去哪儿了
Where?
不知道 不是什么好地方
I don't know. Nowhere good.
或许他只想一个人静静
Well, maybe he needed a little "Me-time."
他可不是一个人在静静
Yeah, but his me-time ain't just him.
就现有情况来看
I mean, for all we know
他可能带着路西法一起上路了呢
he's road trippin' with lucifer somewhere.
留我一个人傻乎乎地呆在这里
Left me here like Jimmy friggin' Stewart.
-我猜你打过他电♥话♥了 -语♥音♥信箱
- I assume you called. - Straight to voicemail.
他还把GPS给关了
He turned his GPS off, too.
还他开走了我的车
And he took my car!
-淡定 -太晚了
- Don't panic. - Too late!
他说了他没事
Look, he says he's okay,
那就让他呆上几天
so give it a couple of days.
等你拆了石膏
Just till you get the cast off --
再把他抓回来
Then hunt him down.
这几天继续给他打电♥话♥就是了
Till then, we'll both just keep calling.
好吧
All right.
你可以退休了
You're goin' down.
你们觉得这又是另一起
You guys thinking this is another one --
冰锥杀手做的案吗
so-called ice pick killer?
同样手法
Same M.O.
不过那家伙死了也好
Can't say I'm too broken up about this one.
你认识他吗
Oh, you knew him?
逮了他不知道多少次了
Busted him half a dozen times.
-大好人啊 -那现在的情况是
- Real mensch. - So, what's the deal?
杀手来镇上 杀几个混混然后走人
Um, killer comes to town, ganks a lowlife, moves along?
差不多
Looks like.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表