What happened in the brewery, Dean?
没什么 只是我的幻觉
Nothing. It was, uh -- it was just my imagination.
迪恩
Dean...
我知道有事发生
Look, I know something happened.
我希望你能对我坦白
I just want you to be straight with me.
那把剑从屋子另一边飞到我手里
The blade was across the room, and then it was in my hand.
然后我的酒自己没了
And then my beer drank itself.
还有 那页奇迹般的出现在床上
Oh, and then, that page magically appeared on the bed.
还有 鲍比的书自己掉了下来
And -- and then Bobby's book feel down,
找到小卡那人的号♥码自动掉了出来
and out popped the number of the guy who found Cass.
-我确定没啥事 -显然的
- Nothing, I'm sure. - Clearly.
那好 你什么意思 萨姆
Well, then, what, Sam?
到底鲍比在不在
Is bobby here or not?!
知道我在想什么吗 迪恩
You know what I think, Dean?
我觉得即使普通人
I think that regular people,
也能到处看到死去的亲人
they see ones they lost everywhere, too.
没错 那叫鬼
Yeah. Freaking ghosts!
或者只是因为他们太想念亲人了
Or they just miss them a lot.
他们在人群中看到死去亲人的脸
I mean, they see a face in the crowd --
而我们则看到书从桌子上掉下来
We see a book falling off the table.
一样的 迪恩 我试过碟仙
Same thing, Dean. I mean, I did the talking board.
我做过多次电磁测试
I ran plenty of EMF.
啤酒消失时 我有点傻了
When that beer went poof, I went a little nuts.
是啊 那你怎么没告诉我
Yeah, and why didn't you tell me?
我说了 那会儿都傻了
Like I said, little nuts at the time.
好吧 如果不是鲍比
All right, well, if it wasn't Bobby,
那是什么玩意儿把剑送到我手里的
then what Jedi'd that sword into my hand?
那个酒仙在屋子对面就能关门
The shojo slammed the door from across the room.
也许它也想去抓那把剑
Maybe it was trying to grab the sword, too.
好吧
Right.
对 如果那是鲍比
Right, I mean, if it was Bobby,
他会让我们知道的
he would let us know.
谁还能比鲍比更懂得做鬼呢
I mean, who knows more about being a ghost than Bobby?
马上会跟我们搞《人鬼情未了》
Instant Swayze, right?
没错
Exactly.
好吧
Okay.
你的意思是 我们好不容易
Okay, so your theory is that -- that we're practically
做了回普通人了
regular people about something for once.
好吧
All right.
想吃顿早午饭 喝点啤酒吗
Well, you want to grab some brunch and some brews?
还是不要了 我还醉着呢
Ugh, no. I'm so hung over.
-还是赶紧上路吧 -好吧
- Let's just hit the road. - All right.
等等
Hang on.
你在这里
There you are.
我就在这里呢 你个白♥痴♥
I'm right here, you idjit!
该死
Balls!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表