因为我赢了
Because I won.
你的疯狂赢了
Your madness won.
看看你吧
I mean, look at you.
难以相信
It's hard to believe
你就是那个一度拯救世界的家伙
you were the guy that saved the world once.
小萨姆
Mmm! Sammy.
今天吃什么 还吃蛆
What'll be today? Maggots again,
或是绦虫
or, uh, tapeworm?
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
好一点了
Uh...little better.
那个叫玛琳的女孩
That girl, uh, Marin...
听着 这话我真的不该讲
Look, I'm not really supposed to talk about it.
这么说吧 她不像你
Let's just say, unlike you,
她可不是因意外事故入院的
she didn't get here 'cause of no accident.
达芙妮
So, Daphne --
是 你的妻子
is that, uh, your wife?
她找到了我 并照顾我
She found me and cared for me.
什么意思
Meaning?
是个 奇怪的故事 你可能不会喜欢
Oh, it's a...strange story. You may not like it.
相信我 我会的
Believe me, I will.
几个月前 她到河边远足
A few months ago, she was hiking by the river,
我徘徊到她面前
and I wandered into her path,
浑身湿透 迷迷糊糊 还 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
drenched and confused, and...unclothed.
我失忆了
I had no memory.
她说
She said...
上帝希望她找到我
God wanted her to find me.
那是谁给你取名伊曼纽尔
So who named you Emanuel?
在快活宝贝起名网上找到的
Bouncybabynames.com.
挺适合你的
Well, it's working for you.
不知道自己是谁一定很奇怪
Must be weird not knowing who you are.
这就是我的生活
Well, it's my life.
而且是很棒的生活
And it's a good life.
好吧 如果你是个
Yeah, well, what if you were some kind of...
比如说 是个坏蛋怎么办
I don't know...bad guy?
我并不感觉自己是坏人
Oh, I... don't feel like a bad person.
天呐 你还真是铁了心不睡觉了
Man, you must be really determined to wait out nap time.
给你
Here.
等等 和我一起吃吧
Wait. Uh... share this with me.
谢谢
Thanks.
不知道为什么我为自己偷的糖感谢你
I don't know why I'm thanking you for a candy bar I stole.
你来这里多久了
So, how long you been here?
到目前五周了
Five weeks and counting.
我要打破住院记录了
Going for the record.
你为什么入院
How come?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
你说不重要 却贴着那么多纱布
That's a lot of bandages for "It doesn't matter."
你想听听医生的说法吗
You want the doctor answer?
精神压抑导致产生轻生的想法
I'm psychotically depressed to a suicidal ideation.
那真实情况是什么
And the not doctor answer?
我感觉糟透了
I feel like crap.
我只是 想结束它
I just... want it to be over.
什么
What?
结束一切
Everything.
说吧 说我我还年轻 生活充满希望
Come on. Tell me I'm young, and have everything to live for.
我说怎么能让你信服
Why would you believe me?
说的也对
True.
我听说你在这里
I have heard you're here
因为有些声音让你无法睡觉
because the voices won't let you sleep.
其实只有一个声音
Just one, really.
是谁
Who is it?
比如查理·曼森还是撒旦
Like Charlie Manson or the devil?
查理·曼森 杀死大导演波兰斯基家人的凶犯
玛丽莲·曼森就是用他的名字命名自己
差不多
Kind of. Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我能听到一个声音
I...hear a voice.
这就是你放火的原因吗
Is that why you set the fire?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
没人 你脖子上的是烧伤 对吗
No one. T-They're burns, right?
不是我放的火 是他
I didn't set the fire, o-- he did!
我都不知道我为什么说这些
You know what? I don't even know why I'm talking.
玛琳 没事的
Marin, it's okay.
怎么没事
No, it's not!
你比我还疯
You are crazier than I am!
查尔斯·曼森告诉你该做什么
Charles Manson tells you what to do.
至少我听到的是自己哥哥的声音
At least it's my own brother --
是你哥哥
It's your brother?
是的
Yes.
这感觉真糟
It sucks...
你死去的哥哥跟你说
when it's your dead brother saying...
让你自杀来陪他
kill yourself to be with him...
否则他就亲自动手
...or he'll do it for you.
你弟弟
So, your brother...
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
医生对他的诊断是什么
What's his diagnosis?
其实不是医学病症
Well, it's not exactly medical.
应该没问题
That should be fine.
我能治愈心灵的疾病
I can cure illness of a spiritual origin.
心灵
Spiritual?
好吧
Okay.
有人害他变成了这样
Someone did this to him.
你很生气
You're angry.
是的 那家伙弄坏了我弟弟的脑袋
Well, yeah. Dude broke my brother's head.
这个人背叛了你
He betrayed you, this dude.
他原来是你的朋友吗
He was your friend?
是的 他死了
Yeah, well, he's gone.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
我感觉到你杀过很多人
I sense that you kill a lot of people.
说实话 我 我不知道他是否死了
Honestly, I-I don't know if he's dead.
我只知道
I just know that this...
这件事糟得不能再糟了
whole thing couldn't be messier.
要知道 我以前总能把这种事放在身后
You know, I used to be able to just shake this stuff off.
不管是什么
You know, whatever it was.
或许需要点时间 但是
It might take me some time, but...
我总是能做到
I always could.
可小卡做的事
What Cass did...
不知为什么 我就是迈不过这个坎
I just can't -- I don't know why.
为什么并不重要
Well, it doesn't matter why.
当然重要了
Of course it matters.
不 你不是台机器 迪恩
No. You're not a machine, Dean.
你是个人
You're human.
你朋友叫小卡
Your friend's name was Cass?
名字好怪
That's an odd name.
坐这儿别动 我就出来
Just, uh, sit tight. I'll be right out, okay?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
伊曼纽尔 你个混♥蛋♥
Emanuel, you son of a bitch.
伊曼纽尔
Emanuel.
不是他
Yeah, not so much.
梅格
Meg.
迪恩 迪恩 你得好好解释解释
Dean, Dean, Dean. You got some 'splainin' to do.
停业
这个伊曼纽尔的事迹传的满天飞啊
Rumors are really starting to fly about this Emanuel fellow.
我是好奇得不得了
My curiosity sure got revved up.
就直说你想干嘛吧 梅格
Just tell me what you want, Meg.
我找到他时 却发现他小鸟依人地跟着你
Imagine my surprise when I track him down,
想想我有多惊讶
and he's snuggled up with you.
而且他长得跟已故的可怜虫卡西迪奥一模一样
And he's the spitting image of poor, dead Castiel.
迪恩 可怜的卡西迪奥都死了
So, Dean, what's poor, dead Castiel
怎么会出现在外面的那辆破车上
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表