Anybody moves,
我就杀光你们每一个人
and I'll execute every last one of you!
砍下他们的头杀不了他们
Choppin' their heads off won't kill 'em,
不过也能很有效地拖延他们了
but it'll slow 'em down pretty good.
不过头还会再粘回去
Till they fuse back up, anyhow.
也算是有点进展了
Well, that's something, I guess.
不过我们还未必能靠近他们
I mean, assuming we can even get close to them.
相信我 我也不想你们走到他们跟前去
Believe me, I don't want you walking right up to 'em, either.
我还在找你们能用来射杀他们的东西
I'm still looking for something you can shoot at 'em.
好时光啊 谢了 鲍比
Good times. All right, thanks, Bobby.
你吃蛋黄酱的对吧 鲍比
Hey, you take mayo, right, Bobby?
你那里有个小妞吗
You got a chick over there?
什么
What?
没有
No.
你在办事吗 理查德·基尔
Are you even working, Richard Gere?
理查德·基尔 好莱坞男演员
闭嘴 你个白♥痴♥
Shut up, you idjit.
你们兄弟俩接着去哪里
Where are you boys off to next?
圣路易斯 那是我们
Uh, St. Louis. That's where we --
太晚了
It's too late.
他们去过圣路易斯了
They hit St. Louis.
洗劫了那里的一家餐馆
Pumpkin-and-Honeybunny'd a diner there.
康纳餐馆吗
Connor's Diner?
对 你怎么知道
Yeah. How'd you know?
随便猜猜
Lucky guess.
那就这样吧
All right, so much for that.
我想我们要去
I guess we're off to...
爱荷华州安克尼市
To Ankeny, Iowa.
如果你有所收获 打电♥话♥给我们
Call us if you get anything else.
知道了
You got it.
我们是莫瑞斯和瓦伦提特工
Special agents Morris, Valente.
你是最先到案发现场的吗
You were first on the scene?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
要不要告诉我们发生了什么
Wanna tell us what happened?
把那东西拿好
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Keep that up!
我没说你能把它放下
I didn't say you could put that down!
我要让全世界都知道
I want the whole world to know
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特能做什么
what Sam and Dean Winchester are capable of.
杀光了吗
That all of 'em?
还差一个
All but one.
不要 拜托 不要
No, please, no.
晚安 圣路易斯
Well, goodnight, St. Louis.
你们真是棒极了
You've been a wonderful crowd.
爱荷华州的人们 快逃吧
Grab your socks and hose, Iowa,
我们接着就要朝你们那里去了
'cause we're headed to you next.
我们要警告
We need to alert --
联邦 州和当地警局 这就去
Federal, state, local -- I'm on it.
这幅躯壳有没有让我看起来很胖
Does this skin make me look fat?
混♥蛋♥
Balls.
记忆挺晦暗啊
It's pretty dark in here.
高中辍学
High-school dropout.
有个酒鬼老爸
A drunk like your daddy before you.
你和你♥爸♥都是
Oh. You and dad.
真是一丘之貉
Now, that's a can of scorpions.
你最爱的歌♥手是琼尼·米歇尔吗
Your favorite singer is Joni Frickin' Mitchell?
鲍比
Oh, Bobby.
你的忧郁都要兜不住了
You are 10 pounds of sad in a 5-pound bag.
安克尼旅馆
萨姆 萨姆 站好别动
Sam, Sam. Hold up.
别动 别乱动
Don't move. Don't move.
别啊
Oh, no.
真是太过分了
This is all sorts of wrong.
那车可真不错
Those are nice wheels.
等事情结束了
Tell you what, when this is over,
我要把车偷过来
I'm stealing those rims.
跟孩子们问声好
Tell the kids I said hi.
喂
Yeah.
鲍比 我们找到他们了
Bobby, we got eyes on them.
什么
What?
简直像照镜子
It's like looking at a funhouse mirror.
我了解你的感受
Yeah, I know the feeling.
告诉我们你有收获了
All right, well, tell me you got something.
否则我们就要近身战了
Otherwise, we're gonna have to get in close.
听着 先原地等等
Look, just hang back for now.
太晚了 我们必须...
It's too late. We gotta --
等等
Hang on.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
你误会了
Big misunderstanding.
-你们要抓的人 -闭嘴
- Look, the guys you want - shut up!
-他们就在那边 你们转过去 -闭嘴
- they're right there. Just turn around. - Shut up!
-看啊 -放下电♥话♥ 高举双手
- Look. - Drop the phone. Put your hands in the air.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
-要说你啊 鲍比 - 闭嘴
- You know the thing about you, Bobby... - Save it.
我了解我自己 帅哥
I already know me, handsome.
你一副粗声粗气的样子
You got the gruff thing down.
见证了无数的死亡
Seen more death than an electric chair.
随时准备战死沙场
Ready to die with your boots on.
可是 在你的内心深处
But, you know, deep down inside...
你不是那么的愤世嫉俗
You're no cynic.
你还是有希望的
You still hope.
甚至对楼上的小姐还有点意思
You even got a thing for that lady upstairs.
你心里有那么一小块想着
Tiny part of you thinks,
也许
maybe...
等着一切都过去了
after this is all done,
你跟我们的警长小姐可以在树林深处
you and miss sheriff can make your own little cabin
建个自己的房♥子
in the woods.
真是可笑
That's hilarious.
你连明天早上的太阳都看不到了 鲍比
You're not getting any older than tomorrow, Bobby.
何必费这个心呢
Why do you bother?
你喜欢勃朗宁的诗吗
You a Browning fan?
你说什么
Come again?
罗伯特·勃朗宁
Robert Browning.
诗人
Poet.
你没有在我的思维和情感中
You got that name rattling around up there
看到他的名字吗
with the rest of my thoughts and feelings?
你总是醉得不省人事
It's kind of hard to sift through
找东西可有点困难 不过...
all the drunken blackouts, but --
"人要追求自己得不到的东西"
"A man's reach should exceed his grasp."
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
听起来棒极了
That's actually lovely.
勃朗宁是吗
Browning?
等我吃了你
After I eat you,
我绝对会去图书馆看他的书
I'm definitely gonna hit the library.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
把它弄掉
Get it off.
把它弄掉
Get it off!
把它弄掉
Get it off!!
把它从我身上弄掉
Get it off of me!
把它从我身上弄掉
Get it off me!
对不起 这儿有点小乱
Oh, sorry. Little snafu here.
这可真是意料之外
Okay, wasn't expecting that reaction.
水桶里边是什么东西
What the hell was in that bucket?
你们搞错了
Look, you're making a mistake.
真正的凶手还在餐厅里 懂吗
The real killers are back at the diner, okay?
这就是你无力的辩解吗
Is that the best you can do?
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
会有电♥话♥的 不过是给联调局的
Oh, there'll be a call, to the FBI.
把他关进一号♥囚室
Take him to cell number one.
带这个去审讯室
Take that one to the interview room.
把他们分开关好
Once they're separate and secure,
你们今晚就可以收工了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表