是个好运符 你可别丢了
It's a good-luck charm, okay, so don't lose it.
收到
Copy that.
好了
Okay.
我们开始行动吧
Let's do this.
查理
Uh, Charlie?
查理
Uh, Charlie?
我动不了
I'm having a hard time moving.
你可以的
You can do this.
我我不是间谍
Uh, I'm -- I'm not a spy.
不行 我办不到 我办不到
No, I can't do it. I can't do it.
我办不到 我不行啊
I can't do it. I can't.
-查理 我是萨姆 -对不起 萨姆
- Charlie, hey, it's Sam. - I'm sorry, Sam.
-对不起 我只是 -没关系
- I'm sorry. I-I just -- - It's okay.
听着 《哈利波特》里面你最喜欢谁
Uh, listen, w-who's your favorite "Harry Potter" character?
赫敏
Uh, Hermione.
赫敏啊
Hermione.
好吧 小天狼星布莱克遇到麻烦的时候
Well, uh, all right, did Hermione run
或者伏地魔攻击霍格沃茨的时候
when Sirius Black was in trouble
赫敏会转身逃跑吗
or when Voldemort attacked Hogwarts?
-你在开玩笑 -闭嘴
- Seriously? - Shut it.
不会 当然不会
No, of course not.
她会怎么做
What did she do?
她会击败困难
She kicked ass.
事实上几乎在每本书里都是她救了哈利
She actually saves Harry in practically every book.
-可她最终却跟... -回到正题
- And then she ends up with the wrong -- - Uh, stay on track.
所以说 她会击败困难 对吧
Okay, so she kicked ass, right?
那么你会怎么做呢
So, then, what are you gonna do?
击败困难
I'm gonna kick it in the ass.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你真行 邓布利呆
Oh, you go, Dumble-dork.
借用《哈利波特》里Dumbledo邓布利多校长的名字
我进来了
I'm in.
我一直想说这句话
I've always wanted to say that.
时间紧迫
You're on the clock.
快行动
Move.
这儿有个大块头保安 堵住了去路
Hey, there's a big-ass guard up here, blocking the door.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
等他走开
Just wait him out.
看来他是不准备走了
He's not going anywhere.
你每天都在那儿上班
Okay, uh, you work there every day.
-你应该认识他吧 -算是吧
- Doyouknow the guy? - I guess.
我见过他 但是没有讲过话
I mean, I've seen him. I've never talked to him.
好的 那么你们打照面时 他是盯着你看
Okay, when you've seen him, does he look at you,
还是扫你一眼就过去了
or does he just kind of slide his eyes by?
看没看我 不清楚
Um...eye contact? I don't know.
他总是笑那么一下
He always kind of smiles a bit.
-我不是很... -很好
- I don't really -- Good.
你现在就直接朝他走过去
What you're gonna do is you're gonna walk right up to him,
色♥诱♥他然后混过去
and you're gonna flirt your way past.
办不到 我不喜欢他这类的
I can't. He's not my type.
那你就装装相
You're gonna have to play through that.
因为他不是女人
As in he's not a girl.
假装他波涛汹涌
Pretend he has boobs.
你在帮倒忙
Worse.
我想想 你有没有纹身
I don't know. Um... do you have any tattoos?
露出来给他瞧上一眼
Give him a little sneak peek there.
纹身总是性感的
All tattoos are sexy.
我纹的是穿奴隶比基尼的莉亚公主
Mine is princess leia in a slave bikini
跨在一个二十面骰子上
straddling a 20-sided die.
我在动漫展后喝醉了纹的
I was drunk. It was comic-con.
我也干过这种事
We've all been there.
我指导你怎么做
Okay, I'm gonna walk you through this.
面带笑容
Start with a smile.
放松 查理
Relax, Charlie.
想象你刚回到家
You just got home,
斯嘉丽·约翰逊正在那儿等你
and Scarlett Johansson's waiting for you.
能为你效劳吗 女士
Can I help you, miss?
你好 比尔 我是信息部的查理
Hey...Bill. Charlie from I.T.
通宵工作呢 辛苦了
Oh. Burning the midnight oil, huh?
你不也是嘛 你是不是总泡健身馆
Just like you -- I mean, when you're not at the gym.
你看着像把休息时间都花在健身上了
What, do you work out with all your free time?
我每星期都尽量腾出三天去健身
I try to get to the gym at least three days a week.
我努力减回最佳身材
You know, just trying to get back to my fighting weight,
效果不错啊 你看起来棒极了
You know? It shows. You look amazing.
效果不错啊 你看起来棒极了
It shows. You look amazing.
这话我没说过
This never happened.
你平时都做些什么呢
Do you ever do anything else with your free time,
带不带女孩子去喝酒啊
like take a girl out for a drink?
你平时都做些什么呢
You do anything else with your free time,
-带不带女孩子去喝酒啊 -别笑了 萨姆
- like take a girl out for a drink? - Stop laughing, Sammy.
别笑了 萨姆
Stop laughing, Sammy.
你不知道那个酒吧吗
Um...y-you don't know that bar --
别笑了 萨姆
Stop Laughing Sammy?
那地方棒极了
That place is bringing sexy back.
-别说了 查理 -挺方便的
- Stop talking, Charlie! -Which is easy,
他们还能开♥发♥票
'cause they kept the receipt.
别说了 查理
Stop talking, charlie. Right.
那有空我们出去喝一杯怎么样
So, um, y-you were saying about going out, drinks?
那好啊 太棒了
Um...yeah, yeah. That'd be great.
那就这样说定了
Cool. Pencil that in.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can I ask you a favor?
楼下的女厕所脏死了
The ladies' room downstairs is nasty.
我能用这边高管的洗手间吗
Can I use the exec washroom to powder my nose?
好啊 没问题 沿着走廊走
Yeah, yeah. Why not? Um, it's right down the hall.
右边的第一个房♥间
It's the first door on the right.
恶心死我了
I feel dirty.
我也差不多好吗 姐姐
You and me both, sister.
我到了
The eagle is landing.
我先挂电♥话♥了
Going radio-silent.
出来的时候告诉我们
Let us know when you're out.
那我们就干等吗
So, guess we just wait?
对
Yeah.
你的密♥码♥是"痣在逼得"
Your password is "w1nn1ng" with two 1's?
好了 我是绝地大♥师♥
Okay. Let's Yoda this.
你好
Hey, you!
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing in here?
你不是说左边的第一个房♥间吗
You said first door on the left, right?
我说的是右边第一个
No, I said first door on the right.
我真傻 我太健忘了
Oh! Silly me. I am always forgetting things.
你知道我忘了干什么吗
Do you know what else I forgot to do?
给你我的电♥话♥
Give you my phone number.
我们不该进这里的
Uh, we really shouldn't be in here.
罗曼先生不喜欢别人进他的办公室
Mr. Roman doesn't like people in his office.
必须的 你看过他的厕所吗
I'm sure. Have you seen his bathroom?
我要走了
Got to go.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
这多"棒"啊
Well, this is awesome.
以后咱们改变一下吧
You know what? New plan.
从现在开始 我们就呆车里
From now on, we just stay in the van
派一个小妹子去替我们办事
and send in the 90-pound girl.
迪恩 地球上的大嘴怪都认识我们
Dean, every chomper on earth knows our face.
你猜这楼里会有多少大嘴怪
How many do you think are in that building?
我们连大厅都过不去
We wouldn't make it past the lobby.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我就是不喜欢
Doesn't mean I got to be happy about
派个美眉校探去办事
sending in freaking Veronica Mars.
她会没事的
She'll be fine...
否则我们就冲进去
or we'll go in.
能冲多远冲多远 这才对
We'll get as far as we can. Damn right.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我正把挖掘相关的全部文件发给你们
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表