别管人们怎么说
So, it doesn't matter what people say.
我们已经用绳子围起来了
We've roped it off.
我已经通知了主管
I've notified the powers that be.
人人都知道了 别让人进来就行
Everyone's aware. Just no one goes in the...
你好
Hi.
探员
Agent.
我知道你为什么来这儿
I bet I know why you're here.
生意如何
How's business?
看来即使是可怕的死亡
Turns out not even grimm flippin' death
也阻挡不了庆生会
can slow down the birthday fun.
但我们已经用绳子围起球坑了
We roped off the ball pit, though,
直到总部派人来
Until corporate can get here.
我真不敢相信机器会如此失控把索尔弄成那样
I just can't believe the machine fritzed and did Saul in like that.
我也不敢相信
Yeah, that makes two of us.
我要和你们的一些员工谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk to some of your employees.
跟谁
Like who?
你
Like you.
你好 朋友
Howdy, friend.
大号♥彩虹弹簧圈
Giant slinky.
我小时候最喜欢那东西了
Would have killed for one of those when I was a kid.
多少钱
How much?
-一千张票 -多少美元
- 1,000 tickets. - American dinero. How much?
在神勇口哨乐园里不收现金
Oh, we don't take cash here at Plucky Pennywhistle's.
只收通过努力和坚定赢得的游戏券
Only tickets won through hard work and determination.
你王老吉喝大了
You mainlined the kool-aid, huh?
今天周二 玩投分球有双倍游戏券
It's double-ticket Tuesday if you play skeeball.
你好 朋友
Howdy, friend!
昨晚你在哪里
So, where were you last night?
就在这里
Well, here.
这不是明摆着吗
Obviously.
是我发现他的
I found him.
但我一直在收银台旁
But I was by the cash register the whole time.
有个监控摄像头正对着收银台
There's a security camera pointed right at the counter.
警♥察♥已经看过了
The cops already looked at it.
你什么都没听到吗
And you heard nothing?
我听到了彩球喷出的声音
I heard the ball blaster.
没听见他呼救
I didn't hear him.
如果我听见了 肯定会冲进去的
If I did, I would have run in, of course.
是啊 是啊
Right, right.
这就是你的说辞了
So that's your excuse.
我的什么
My what?
我知道我刚做这份工作 但是我
Look, I know I'm new to this job, but I'm --
什么
What?
-做了多久 -几周的时间
- How new? - Couple weeks.
我刚刚升职
I just got promoted.
这位子竞争大吗
So, uh, was there a lot of competition for the gig?
我想是吧
I guess.
是有一些福利的
It comes with benefits.
老板让我们所有人都写了关于
The bosses had us all write essays
我们怎样为孩子尽心尽力的论文
about how we would do our best for the kids,
而他们选了我
and they picked me.
别吃惊
Don't be shocked,
我其实在大学里学过两个学期
but I actually did two semesters at college, so...
我没惹什么麻烦吧
I'm not in any kind of trouble, am I?
我不知道 不如你来告诉我
I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
我知道我并不完美 但是我在努力
Look, I know I'm not perfect, but I'm trying.
我一定不会做违法的事
And, I mean, it's not as if I'd ever do anything illegal.
你当然不会
Sure you wouldn't.
特别探员
Special agent?
我想让你知道 先生
I want you to know, sir,
我真的很感激你们所做的一切
that I really appreciate what you do, and --
闭嘴
Quiet.
不许作弊
Stop cheating!
听到没 别胡闹了
You heard him. Knock it off!
-混♥蛋♥ -混♥蛋♥
- Jackass. - Jackass.
泰勒 吃饭了
Tyler, soup's on.
但是 妈妈 我不想
But, Mom, I don't want --
快吃了
Just eat it.
但这个很难吃
But it sucks!
别难为她了
Hey, why don't you cut her some slack?
关你什么事
What do you care?
因为我以前也和你一样
Because I've been where you are.
你妈也让你放学在傻♥逼♥神勇乐园待着吗
Your mom made you camp at a stupid Plucky's after school?
没有
Y-- no.
但是我爸会拽我去很多地方
No, but my dad, he...hauled me places.
而且 她工作很辛苦
Besides, she's working a tough gig.
她快累死了
You know? She's exhausted.
你应该体恤长者
You should take pity on the old.
还有吃的呢
And, hey, free grub.
这玩意味道像屎一样
That stuff tastes like butt.
什么
What?
拜托 没这么差吧
Come on, it can't be that bad.
我来试试
Let's see here.
这就是屎
That is butt.
你怕机器人吗
You scared of robots?
他们有激光眼
They have laser eyes.
是啊
Yes.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好 朋友 你叫什么名字
Howdy, friend! What's your name?
迪恩手♥机♥
无情况
把头摘下来
Lose the head.
为什么这样做
Why'd you do it?
做 什么
Do...what?
你知道的
I think you know.
我
I...
我有权利的
I got rights.
你不能
You can't --
哥就代表联邦政♥府♥ 朋友
I'm the federal government, pal.
我想做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want.
好吧 我说就是了
Okay. I'll talk.
迪恩
Dean!
过来
Hey! Hey! Come here!
如果你们是为比尤特爆♥炸♥的冰♥毒♥车间的事
If this is about the meth lab that fireballed up in Butte,
不关我的事
it wasn't me.
那是我兄弟干的
Okay, it was my brother,
但我们指纹是一样的
but, um, we got the same fingerprints, and...
拜托 这是我最好的一份工作了
Please. This is the best job I ever had.
好吧 是这样的
All right, look, uh...
-克里夫 -克里夫
- Cliff. - Cliff.
你没有用孩子们的梦魇杀人吧 克里夫
You're not using kids' nightmares to smoke people, are you, Cliff?
没有...吧
I don't...think so.
起来
Get up.
什么情况
What's going on?
摊牌吧
All right, cards up.
我们才不管你
Yeah, we don't care that you,
绝命毒师了 还是怎么的
you know, broke bad or whatever.
但是乐园里有真正的怪事发生
But there is some seriously weird going on in there.
你是说半地下室吧
You mean the sub-basement.
这地方还有半地下室
This place has a sub-basement?
当然 入口就在后面
Sure. Door's out back.
如果不知道 就不容易发现
Easy to miss if you don't know.
里面有什么
What's in there?
我只知道
Alls I know is...
我和索尔以前下班后有时就会去
Me and Saul used to come in after hours sometimes and...
你在彩球池里磕过药吗
You ever shroom in a ball pit?
我才...不会 探员们
Not that I...would, agents.
是索尔 只有索尔 就他一个人磕
It was Saul. Just Saul. All alone.
总之
Anyway...
有时我们会听到很诡异的声音
Sometimes we'd hear, like, spooky stuff,
从通风口传来
through the vents...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表