I don't care -- dealer's choice.
用被追踪人的肉体来找到他和迪恩
Use the flesh of the body to find the body and Dean.
你想留着这耳朵 还是你儿子
Do you want the ear or the kid?
你吓得我毛骨悚然
You're giving me the chills.
我想我挺了解你的
I like to think I know you pretty well.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah, how do you figure?
我看着你折磨无辜者 逼出恶魔
I watched you torture an innocent man to get out a demon.
场面惊心动魄 很能反映人性
Pretty charged situation... revealing.
你们夸夸其谈 展现出了很多个性
You guys talked about a lot, showed a lot of character.
上帝啊
God...
你绞尽脑汁想要拯救这个世界t
You were so desperate to fix the world back then.
而人们又在不断遭受痛苦
It kills you...
这几乎让你生不如死
that people keep getting hurt...
但你对此又无能为力
and you just can't stop it.
我是不是应该说你已经生不如死了 是吗
Or I should say it's killed you, shouldn't I?
去死吧
You know what? Screw you.
我当时在场啊
Hey. I was there.
我是那么的绝望 迪恩 因为他离开了
I was depressed, Dean, because he was gone.
我就像一具没有灵魂的残骸 一个醉鬼
I was a wreck, an emotional shell, a drunk.
我甚至自杀过
I was suicidal.
通常我不推荐别人自杀
I don't usually endorse suicide,
但是老兄 为什么你没成功
but man, what stopped you?
因为大楼里的艾伦阻止了我
It was Alan at the house.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
他真的是一名很好的精神康复医师t
He's a really good rehab therapist.
让我重新认识到了我的目标 端正了我的态度
Really helped me focus on my goals, my attitude.
我不得不说
I have to say,
我确实从他的疗程中获益匪浅
I really benefited from the whole program.
一个人的幸福生活
A life well-lived
来源于对真正快乐的不懈追求
comes from the structured pursuit of meaningful happiness.
我认识到如果没有恶魔 我什么也不是
I realized I was nothing without my demon.
因此我决定让他回来
Then I decided I have to get him back.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
宝贝儿 过来
Hey, there, honey. Come on.
我承认 这菜谱确实有点恶心
It's a bitch of a recipe, I must admit.
不是吧
No.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的变♥态♥
Oh, you sick son of a bitch.
你好 杰弗里
Hello, Jeffrey.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean Winchester.
我又一次
As I live and breathe...
回到了这个世界
Again.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我在感谢你呢 杰弗里
I'm thanking you, Jeffrey.
你为什么附身在这半死的躯体上
What are you doing with this half-dead piece of crap?
来我身上
Come into me.
我们度过了一段很美妙的时光 是吗 杰弗里
We had a very special time together, didn't we, Jeffrey?
你还记得我教你的东西 多么令人欣慰啊
It warms my heart to see you haven't forgotten what I taught you.
你学以致用
You built on it.
抓到了一个温彻斯特
You captured a Winchester.
杰弗里你是我的好学生
You, Jeffrey...my pupil.
我不想当你的学生 我想成为你的一部分
I don't want to be your pupil. I want to be yours.
但我不需要你了
But I'm done with you.
我的任务完成了
My work is finished.
你现在可以自♥由♥地想干嘛干嘛去了
You can do everything now, all on your beautiful own.
不
No.
不
No?
我们的字典里没有"不" 记得吗 杰弗里
We don't do "No." Remember, Jeffrey?
继续锯你的绳子吧 累了记得休息
Keep sawing away at your ropes, Penelope Pitstop.
如果你喜欢 我可以解开它跟你跳舞
We can dance standing up if you want.
这就是你干的好事
So, is this what you do --
让好好的一个的邮递员变成疯子
find postal workers, make 'em go postal?
我只是稍微指点了下而已
I talent scout. That's all.
我在他们下地狱之前
Looking for the next generation of superstars...
就发觉了他们的潜力 比如杰弗里
before they get to hell, like Jeffrey here.
他有着所有的潜质 如同瓶子里的泡泡
He had all the raw material... just bubbling in there.
我要做的只是简单的打开瓶口
All I had to do was loosen the lid on his jar,
简单的做几个示范
show him some practical know-how.
那这个孩子呢
Yeah, what about the kid?
这个吗
This one?
没有前途
I don't think.
没有什么用
Not much to work with.
没有潜质
No natural gift.
我或许会在去拉斯维加斯的路上毁掉这个躯壳
I'll probably burn this meat off on my way to Vegas.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
You've got to be kidding me!
离开我的儿子
You let go of my son!
你们是哪儿冒出来的
Where do you keep coming from?
咒语
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus.
他会回来的 黑暗式的回归
He'll be back, you know. Back in black.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
[咒语]
Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, ergo,
[咒语]
Draco maledicte, ecclesiam tuam,
[咒语]
Secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!
妈妈
Mom?
没事了
I got you.
没事了孩子
I got you, baby.
天啊
Oh, god.
杰弗里只是假装成受害者
So, Jeffrey was just pretending to be the victim.
在农场房♥子里面的那场驱魔
Way back in that farmhouse during the exorcism,
他只是在演戏
he-he was just...acting.
他是个精神病 萨姆
He was a psychopath, Sam.
他们最常干的是就是演戏
That's what they do all the time, is act.
装的自己是个正常人
Act like they're normal,
装的他们不是那么疯狂
Act like they're not balls-to-the-wall crazy.
你要睡觉了吗
You going to sleep?
废话 去他妈的良心 这就是我说的
Damn straight. Screw consciousness, that's what I say.
不 萨姆 你可不能睡
No, no, Sam. No nap for you, Sammy.
得了吧 别这样
Oh, come on, don't do that.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk, Sam.
我一直非常喜欢我们的小对话
I always enjoyed our special little chats.
你不想谈谈吗
Don't you want to talk?
看那
Yeah, look at that.
事情肯定有所不同了 不是吗
Something's definitely different now, isn't it?
你让我进去了
You let me in.
你想要我 伙计
You wanted me, partner.
现在你以为还能用你小小的伎俩
So you think you can use your little tricks
再一次放逐我吗 不行了
to banish me again like that? No.
我确信我搞定你了 小伙计
I do believe I've got you, bunk buddy.
看看我怎么用我的小魔术搅和你的思想吧
Got my finger wiggling around in your brainpan.
来吧 小萨姆 来吧
Come on, Sammy! Come on!
跟我一起说
Say it with me now.
早安 越南
Good morning, Vietnam!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表