"Brewmaster"?
他是公认的天才
He was widely considered a genius.
好吧 够了
All right, that's it.
什么微酿啤酒也配不上
No microbrew is worth...
什么来着 八本美食杂♥志♥大奖
...what was it -- eight food magazine awards?
啤酒不是食品 它是 水
Beer's not food. It's...whatever water is.
高乐
Thighslapper.
这酒真不错
Wow, that's actually awesome.
该死 我都不生气了
Damn it, I'm not even mad anymore.
开怀畅饮啊 盖思
Party on, Garth.
我通常不喝啤酒
I don't even usually drink beer.
它会影响我的深度知觉
It messes with my depth perception.
特别是我裸泳的时候
Especially when I skinny-dip.
你们想听笑话吗
Hey, you guys want to hear a joke?
听着 有件事很有意思
Listen to this. This is something interesting.
盖思 你醉了吗
Garth, are you drunk?
伙计 我刚刚喝完了一整瓶啤酒
Dude, I just... drank a whole beer.
我当然醉了
Of course I'm drunk.
什么有意思的事情
"Something interesting."
对
Right. Uh...
我能再来点高乐吗
Hey, can I have some more Thighslapper?
-不行 -不行 你只能喝咖啡美女
- No. - No. Coffee for you, Tara Reid.
爱尔兰咖啡行吗
Coffee with ---- in it?
这上面说实际上戴尔在死前
So, it says that Dale actually left the company
两周就离开了公♥司♥
two weeks before he died.
或许 因为不想出♥售♥而被赶走了
Or...maybe he got pushed out 'cause he didn't want to sell.
巴克斯特说交易已经谈了数月了
I mean, Baxter said the deal's been in the works for months.
这就说明了那个遗孀为何要起诉
That would explain the widow. She's suing.
也许戴尔对此不满 而且怨气依旧
Maybe Dale had a bone to pick, and he's still picking it.
没错 也许他阴魂不散
Right. So, maybe he's a spirito Malo.
各警队速到麦凯宅邸 沃什伯恩698号♥
Unit to McAnn residence. 698 Washburn.
"麦凯的宅邸" 是吉姆·麦凯吗
"McAnn residence," as in Jim McAnn?
看在他们的份上
As in, let's hope for their sake
希望我们的幽灵没离开森林
our spirito ain't made it out of the woods.
好吧
All right.
我们去确认一下
Let's go check it.
你们俩去吧 我去拜访下那个遗孀
Uh, you two go. I'm gonna visit the widow.
-怎么样 -这地方没问题
- So? - Place is clean.
我的电磁感应器什么都没有 这个也是
My EMF is a nada. So is this one.
-那是我的吗 -是的
- Is that mine? - Yeah.
我借来一用 以防我的坏了
I borrowed it in case mine's broke.
那么
So, uh...
我们要找的还是隐形狼人吗
We still on invisible werewolf?
也许是 也许不是 我没法让苔丝开口
Maybe, maybe not. I can't get Tess to talk.
但我感觉她看到了什么
But I get the feeling she saw something.
我去和她谈一轮
I'm gonna take a run at her.
-一轮 -相信我
- A what? - Trust me.
我的特别女士有个双胞胎
My special lady has twins.
麦凯先生
Mr. McAnn?
"特别女士"
"Special lady."
能让我们单独和苔丝谈一会吗
Do you mind if we speak to Tess alone for just a sec?
会很有帮助的
It would really help.
宝贝 我们
Honey, we'll...
我们就在那边 好吗
We'll be right out there, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 苔丝
Hi, Tess.
你想告诉我今晚看见什么了吗
You want to tell me what you saw tonight?
或许你想和
Or maybe you'll talk to...
费佐先生谈谈
...Mr. Fizzles!
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend!
盖思 把袜子放一边去吧
Garth. Why don't we put the sock away?
费佐先生想要帮助苔丝
Mr. Fizzles wants to help Tess.
他想要倾听
He wants to listen.
费佐要去不见天日的地方
Mr. Fizzles is gonna go where the sun don't shine.
是个怪物
It was a monster.
苔丝 我相信你
I believe you, Tess.
它有爪子吗
Did it have claws?
苔丝 为什么你是唯一能看见的人呢
How come you were the only one that could see it, Tess?
还有什么呢 苔丝
What else, Tess?
你确定吗
You sure?
因为费佐先生能看出来你在
'Cause Mr. Fizzles can sense when you're being a...
说谎
...liar.
行了 够了
All right. That's -- that's enough...
费佐先生
Mr. Fizzles.
我喝了大人的饮料
I drank a grown-up drink.
大人的 咖啡吗
Uh, grown-up like, uh, coffee?
你是说酒吗
Well, you mean alcohol?
我不是有意的
It was an accident.
别让他们逮捕我 费佐先生
Don't let them arrest me, Mr. Fizzles.
你丈夫去过很多地方吗
Your husband did a lot of traveling, huh?
为了最好的配料去了国外许多地方
He went to all kinds of exotic places for the best ingredients.
我喝过他酿的酒 非常棒
Right. I've tried his work. It's -- it's great.
我听说你跟戴尔以前的合伙人
Um, I hear you're not exactly on the best of terms
有些不愉快
with Dale's old partners.
他们背着他出♥售♥了他的公♥司♥
Well, they sold his company right out from under him.
不是为了钱 是为了
It's not about money. It's about...
酒厂就像他的孩子
It was his baby, you know?
你好像对此挺生气的
You sound pretty upset about it.
我气死了 恨死他们了
I'm furious. I hate them.
然而我又想到了戴尔是个怎样的人
But then I think how Dale was.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他的朋友们抛弃了他 你知道他怎么说
His friends left him behind, but you know what he said?
"我要送他们一件礼物以示我对他们的宽恕"
"I'm gonna send them a gift that shows I forgive them".
你知道他送了他们什么吗
Do you have any idea what he sent them?
一瓶日本米酒 他旅游时带回来的
Bottle of saki. From one of his trips.
装在一个上面有手写字的华丽盒子里
In a...gorgeous box with writing.
他对这东西可小心了 连我都不让碰
He was so careful with it. Wouldn't let me touch it.
树林里那个孩子看到了别人看不到的东西
So, kid in the woods sees something that nobody else does.
然后苔丝看到了一个怪物 而吉姆没看到
Then Tess sees a monster, and Jim doesn't.
这是怎么回事呢
What's the thread?
有些变种人能看到红外线
Well, certain mutants see infrared.
"大人的饮料"
"Grown-up drinks".
苔丝喝了妈妈的酒 而第一个死者也喝得烂醉
Tess chugged her mom's, and vic number one was plastered.
没错 也就是说
Right. So...
得喝醉才能看到怪物 好酷
Whoa. Monster you got to be drunk to see. Cool!
不过 也很难消灭
Also... hard to fight.
就是热热身
Just getting in the zone.
你只能喝果酒
You are strictly on wine coolers.
我喜欢果酒 我就喜欢甜的东西
Hey, I love those. Anything sweet.
这个难看的酒瓶是怎么回事 幸运符吗
So, uh, what's with the grody flask anyway? Lucky charm?
这是鲍比的
It's Bobby's.
什么微酿啤酒也配不上 什么来着 八本...
No microbrew is worth-- what was it-- eight...
是吗
Really?
是这样的
'cause, um...
你觉得有没有可能
You think there's a possibility
是鲍比在扰乱你的电磁场信♥号♥♥
that Bobby's riding your wave?
不可能 我们把他火化了
No, we gave him a hunter's wake.
我烧了我表弟布兰登的尸骨
Yeah, I-I burned my cousin Brandon,
而他还是在人世游荡
and he stayed stuck.
还有还有 印度也有鬼
And-- and-- and they got ghosts in India,
而且他们所有人都是火葬的
and they cremate everybody over there.
只是直觉 不过也许这里的确有电磁场
It's just instinct, but maybe there is EMF around here.
但与这案子无关
It just ain't the job.
好了 别谈论这个了 行吗
All right, we're not gonna talk about this, okay?
别在工作时说
Not in the middle of work.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是希望火化烧到位了
Just hope that fire did the trick.
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
好的 知道了 我们就来
Yeah. Got it. We're on our way.
找到了
Here it is.
等一下
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表