doing in that junker out there?
唱圣诞颂歌♥
Christmas caroling.
真风趣 他怎么会还活着
Fun. But how's he alive?
据我所知 他扮演上帝 结果爆♥炸♥了
Last I heard, he played God, went poof.
我不知道
I don't know.
而且他也不知道 所以你少多嘴
And neither does he, so you got to keep it shut.
是吗
Oh, I do?
他不知道他是小卡
He doesn't know he's Cass.
我知道 我盯了你们几小时了
I know. Been watching you for hours.
我们这么办吧
So here's the deal.
还记得我和克劳力以前的关系不怎么样吗
You might remember Crowley and me were frosty back in the day?
-现在也没改善 -那太好了
- Well, times haven't changed. - Good.
你真伤我感情 我可待你不薄 迪恩
That hurts my feelings. I've been good to you, Dean.
你不过是关照自己
No, you've been good to you, sweetheart.
听着
Look.
到目前关于这个云游治疗师的谣言传得还不算远
Right now, rumors of this wandering healer are strictly low-level.
但是死了这么多人 纸包不住火
But body count's getting high enough to change that.
有人开始四处打探 他们闻得到天使的味
Folks start poking, they sniff angel dust.
为了跑去克劳力那儿邀功都能挤死人
Yeah, they start falling all over each other trying to tell Crowley.
想想克劳力要是抓到温良无害的失忆小卡会怎样
Now picture Crowley with his hands on harmless little amnesia Cass.
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我要杀了那个口蜜腹剑的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna burn that smarmy dick.
姐就要称霸了
My time's coming.
不过我目前孤军奋战 所以说我实力还不够
But right about now, my army-of-one situation is not cutting it.
形势严峻 杀我者有赏
It's cold out here, there's a price on my ass,
所以我需要盟友
and I need friends.
了解
Yeah. I get that.
可我不是你的盟友
But I ain't it.
这你就错了 迪恩
That's where you're wrong, Dean.
我是来帮你的 这样一来我们就是朋友了
'Cause I'm here to help you, and that makes us friends.
帮我
Help, huh?
你是想看看能不能把外面那个温良无害的小卡
You mean see if you can't turn harmless little Cass out there
变成全能天使大杀器吧
into an angel-sized weapon?
别装得好像你对他没企图似的
Like you're taking him caroling.
再说 你真想不带后援就继续上路吗
And by the way, you really want to keep going with no backup?
我也不信任你
Hey, I don't trust you, either.
但是我用得上伊曼纽尔
But I could really use Emanuel.
而他信任你
And he trusts you.
所以现在我们联手
So for now, it's in everyone's best interests
对大家都有好处
to hold hands and cross the street together, okay?
我们直接去找萨姆
We go straight to Sam.
不去别处
No detours.
如此甚好
I love it.
对了
And one more thing.
还我刀
My knife.
我们跟气场全开的天使结伴旅行不是更安全吗
You sure we wouldn't be safer traveling with a full-throttle Angel?
我可以让他都记起来
I could jog his memory.
逗你玩呢
Kidding!
谁都不想惹那小可怜难过嘛
We wouldn't want to upset the poor guy.
她的脸 她是
Her face! She's one of --
别紧张 坏蛋还分三六九等呢
It's okay. We come in different flavors.
她是 我朋友
She's, uh...A friend.
我是梅格
Meg.
来精神支持你们
Just here for moral support.
毕竟我们交情老深了
I mean, after all, we go way back.
我是说迪恩和我
Dean and me.
我跟你当然是初次相见
Just met you, of course.
但我想我们也会成为好朋友的
I think we're gonna be good friends, too.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Can we go?
玛琳 玛琳 等等
Marin. Marin, hey. Hold on.
抱歉 惹你难过了
Um...I'm sorry I upset you.
没事
It's okay.
能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
About?
火灾的事
The fire.
听着 你虽是好意 但你根本不知道
Look. You mean well, but you have no idea --
你说不是你点的火
You said you didn't start it.
我相信你
I believe you.
玛琳 我能帮你
I can help you, Marin,
让他不能再伤害你
before he tries to hurt you again.
你气色更差了
You're worse.
你的器官需要休息
Your organs need sleep, you know.
这样下去 你的头发和指甲会脱落
Your hair and nails are gonna fall out,
肾脏会停止工作
and your kidneys are gonna shut down.
我在电影里看过
I saw it in a movie.
抱歉
Sorry.
你哥哥
So, um, your brother --
他什么时候死的
when did he pass?
去年
Uh, last year.
你能看到他吗
Do you see him?
那么
So...
他只是跟他说话
he just talks to you.
但起初并没出事
But at first it wasn't so bad.
你一定很想他
You must have missed him.
你是在家听到他说话的吗
Did you just hear him at the house?
在这儿也能
Here too.
只要我一个人的时候
Whenever I'm alone.
我总是能感到他靠近 因为我会觉得冷
I can always tell he's coming because I get these chills.
你觉得冷
You feel cold.
对
Yeah.
你说得对
I mean, you're right.
最开始...
At first it's like...
我知道自己疯了 但是
I knew I was crazy, but...
我不在乎
I didn't really care.
我真的很想念他
I did miss him.
但后来...
But then...
他开始说他很寂寞
He started saying he was lonely.
他开始发火
And he started to get mad.
有一天他开始尖叫
And one day he started yelling,
我想逃走 但门已经被锁上了
and I tried to run but the door was locked.
等我转过身 整个房♥间都着火了
And when I turned around, the whole room was on fire.
我差点就死在里面了
I barely got out.
你怎么帮得了我
How can you help me?
我能让你哥哥安息
I can put your brother to rest.
他...
He's, um...
他被困在这里了
He's stuck here.
你是说真的吗 就是说
For real? Like --
他变成鬼了
Like he's a ghost.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为你别无选择
Because it's your only shot.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Okay.
那你哥哥 是火葬还是土葬
So, your brother -- was he cremated? Buried?
火葬
We cremated him.
你还留着他的东西吗
And do you have anything of his?
这个 他亲手为我做的
This. He made it for me.
当时他手还伤着呢
With a busted hand, too.
是射箭的时候把手割伤了
Sliced it open doing stupid archery.
上面还有他的血
He bled on it?
可能吧
Probably.
很好 很好
Good. That's -- that's good.
好什么
Why is that good?
还有个问题
One more question.
你能不能找个打火机来
Is there any chance in hell you got a lighter?
安静得让我不舒服
This silence is very uncomfortable.
有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there something I should know?
我不知道
I don't know.
迪恩
Dean?
没有
No.
梅格就有这气场
Meg has that effect.
让人很不爽 晓得吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表