But now?
他说他没事了
Well, he says he's okay.
怎么可能
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只祈求上帝他真的没事
I just pray to God it's true.
我们得换个新说法了
We need to come up with a new saying for that.
可是说真的 鲍比 看我们过的这日子
Seriously, though, Bobby. I mean, look at our lives.
我们还能经受多少打击
How many more hits can we take?
所以如果萨姆说他很好 那就是好
So if Sam says he's good, good.
你相信吗
You believe that?
我信
Yeah.
不
No.
你想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为我们一直走背字
Because we never catch a break,
这次怎么会这么幸运
so why would we this time?
可是 或许就在这事上 能走点运
But just -- just this one thing, you know?
我还没那么蠢
But I'm not dumb.
我不会把期望放太高
I'm not gonna get my hopes up
再挨当头一棒子
just to get kicked in the daddy pills again.
感觉如何 小子
Well, how you feeling, sport?
好得没话说
Can't complain.
很好
Great.
什么事
What's the word?
有家出版社大概在一小时前
Well, a publishing house literally exploded
发生了爆♥炸♥
about an hour ago.
死的人真的太多了
Guys, the body count is really getting up there.
我们得做点什么了
We got to do something.
我们要做的就是找到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
What we got to do is hunt the son of a bitch.
不幸的是 我的神枪没了 所以...
Unfortunately, I lost my god gun, so...
还有什么别的天堂武器吗
I mean, is there some kind of heavenly weapon?
或许用巴尔萨泽从那个天使兵器库
I mean, maybe something out of that Angel Arsenal
偷的什么东西
that Balthazar stole?
肯定有东西能对付得了他
There's got to be something that can hurt him.
他是上帝 萨姆
He's god, Sam.
不会有的
There's nothing.
不过可能有人可以
But there might be someone.
不
No.
不 不
No, no!
别这样
Come on!
别这么惊讶
Don't act so surprised.
我的新老大甚至会因为
My new boss is gonna kill me for
跟你们这帮人说话而杀了我
even talking to you lot.
我们没往你的脏脸上捅刀子你就偷乐吧
You're lucky we're not stabbing you in your scuzzy face,
-你个混... -等等
- you piece of -- - Wait, wait, wait.
-什么新老大 -卡西迪奥 你们这群白♥痴♥
- What new boss? - Castiel, you giraffe.
是你的老大
Is your boss?
是每个人的老大
Is everybody's boss.
你觉得当他发现
What do you think he's gonna do
我们在密谋逆反 他会怎么做
when he finds out we've been conspiring?
你们是打算密谋点什么吧
You do want to conspire, don't you?
不 我们只想要你帅气的站在那里
No, we want you to just stand there and look pretty.
我在听
Listening.
我们需要一道符咒
We need a spell.
来捆绑死神
To bind death.
捆绑 控制死神
Bind? Enslave death?
你在开玩笑吗
You having a laugh?
-路西法干过 -因为他是路西法
- Lucifer did it. - That's Lucifer.
咒语不分人
A spell's a spell.
你真的觉得你们能够驾驭那样的马力
You really believe you can handle that kind of horsepower?
你们这是痴心妄想
You're delusional!
死神唯一剩下的天启四骑士中
Death is the only player on the board left
有能力制约小卡的人
that has the kind of juice to take Cass.
他俩都会把我们碾成豌豆泥
They'll both mash us like peas.
我为什么要帮一个自杀式行动
Why should I help on a suicide mission?
听着
Look...
你真的希望小卡掌控整个宇宙吗
you really want Cass running the universe?
帮帮忙 拜托
Some help, please?
拜托了 帮帮忙
Please? Help?
帮帮忙 拜托
Some help, please?
上帝保佑你 先生
God bless you, sir.
你是名真正的信徒
You're a true believer.
人们都说我充满愤怒
People say I'm wrathful.
可我只惩罚骗子和那些背叛我的人
But I only punish liars and those who forsake me.
我是个公平的上帝
I am a just God.
您说什么
Excuse me?
你看
See?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我看得见了
I can see!
你的脸
Your face.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你犯错了
Mistake.
小卡
Cass.
太晚了
Too late.
放我们出去
Let us out.
让我们出来
Let us through.
放我们出去
Let us out.
不
No.
有人吗
Hello?
克劳力寄来的
It's from Crowley.
谁今晚想给死神来个五花大绑
Well, who feels like hog-tying Death tonight?
反正长命百岁也没那么好
Old age is overrated anyhow.
东西都准备得差不多了
Well, we got most of this stuff,
但有几样东西还得去跑个腿
But we're gonna have to make a run for a few things.
比如说
Like?
比如"借神之力 封于水晶"
Like "An act of God, crystallized forever."
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我认为是指真正的水晶
Thinking it means an actual crystal.
当闪电以合适的角度打在沙地上
See, lightning strikes sand at the right angle,
它就能自动结晶为完美的形状
it crystallizes into the perfect shape of itself.
闪电 神之力
Lightning -- act of god.
正解
Jenga.
要想找到块闪电岩
You got yourself a fulgurite.
我们得找个大人物帮忙
We're gonna need a biggie.
容我猜猜 稀罕到可遇不可求吧
And let me guess -- rare.
我找到了一个拍卖♥♥记录
I found the records of an auction.
中标者距咱这儿这儿九小时车程
Winning bidder lives about nine hours from here.
抱歉 你有芥末酱吗
Excuse me. You got any Grey Poupon?
芥末酱 不是吧
Grey poupon? Seriously?
我脑子里就蹦出这玩意儿了
It's what popped in my head.
我不想伤了你俩的
I don't want to hurt you.
真心的
Really.
手里有枪的可是我 孩子
I'm the one with the firearm, son.
我当然知道
I get that.
好了
Okay.
不错 好极了
Yeah. Good.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
这是威斯医生和夫人
Uh, so this is Dr. and Mrs. Weiss.
你们好
Hi.
对不起
Sorry.
我找到那个神力什么的了
I found the God thingy.
好了 我们就开始仪式吧
Well, let's light this candle.
不客气
You're welcome.
[咒语]
Te nunc invoco, mortem.
[咒语]
Te in mea potestate defixi.
[咒语]
Nunc et in aeternum!
来了吗
Hello?
死亡骑士
Death?
开什么玩笑呢
You're joking.
抱歉 死亡骑士 不是看上去那样的
I'm sorry, death. This isn't what it seems.
看上去是你们绑的我
Seems like you bound me.
我们有充分理由 好吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表