I can't.
我非做不可
I just had to.
请你相信我 萨姆
Please believe me, Sam.
我做不到 对不起
I can't. I'm sorry.
我也一样
So am I.
他要看的就是这个
This is the one he asked to see.
很好
Great, great.
那我问你 他有没有做什么
Uh, let me ask you, did he do anything to it?
没有 他只是问了几个
No. He just asked a few questions
关于其他死者的问题
about the other vics --
缺失的脑垂体等等
Missing pituitary glands and so forth.
该死
Son of a bitch.
萨姆在追查什么
Sam's chasin' a what?
妖狐
A kitsune.
很少见 老爸和我在98年时抓到过一个
It's pretty rare. Dad and I hunted one back in '98.
想不起来了
Vaguely rings a bell.
正常 过程不太精彩嘛
Yeah, didn't make our highlight reel.
好吧 至少我们知道他在忙工作了
Well, least now we know he's working a job.
-但为什么玩消失 -想不出来
- Yeah, but why pull the Houdini act? - Not a clue.
你追到他了要怎么做
What are you gonna do when you catch up?
我自有打算
I got a few ideas.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你掉了这个
You dropped this.
艾米·庞德
"Amy Pond," Huh?
名字很好听
Cute name.
看来房♥贷这事儿你没骗人
You weren't kidding about the mortgage.
萨姆
Sam...
等等 那是新鲜的血
Wait, that's fresh.
不是我的
That's not mine.
-你又出手了 -你以为我愿意吗
- So, you killed again! - You think I wanted to?
你到底在做什么 最好告诉我
I think you better tell me exactly what you're doing,
否则不管我愿不愿意都要杀了你
or I have to kill you whether I want to or not!
我不能说
I can't.
-萨姆 你了解我 -我了解过去的你
- Sam, you know me. - No, I knew you.
-那是很久以前了 -不 现在也一样
- That was a long time ago. - No, you know me.
你知道我是什么样的人
You know the kind of person I am.
糟糕
Crap.
对不起 我不是故意的
Sorry. I didn't mean to.
要知道 如果妈妈看到了会发火的
It's just, if she sees it, you know, my mom will be so pissed.
这只是意外
Yeah. It was just an accident.
是啊 可她脾气很大
Yeah, well, she has a temper.
有时候会...没什么
Sometimes. It's...no big deal.
我老爸也一样
My dad does, too.
他喝酒的时候最好躲远点
You don't want to see him when he's drinking.
我妈
My mom...
我觉得她不是个好人
I don't think she's a good person.
有时候我觉得自己也不是好人
Sometimes I don't think I'm a good person, either.
你是好人
You are.
别急着下定论
Don't be so sure.
我见多了坏事
I've been around enough bad
好坏我分得出来
to know good when I see it.
她为我做好了计划
It's just she has this... whole plan for me,
可是 我不想和她一样 明白吗
but...I don't want to be like her, you know?
我也不想变得和我爸一样
I don't want to be like my dad, either.
好吧
All right.
那就告诉我到底怎么回事
So then tell me what's going on.
放下刀子 我就给你看
Drop the knife and I'll show you.
先让我看 我再放下刀子
Show me and I'll drop the knife.
别动
Don't move.
这是雅各布
This is Jacob...
我的儿子
My son.
我在这有了生活 萨姆
I've built a life here, Sam.
还加入了家长教师联谊会 俗人一个
I'm...In the PTA. I'm boring.
-但你还在猎食 -猎食死人
- But you're still feeding. - On the dead.
我做入殓师
I'm a mortician.
我明白
I know.
不算美差 可也有好处
Not sexy, but, you know, health benefits.
我可以悄悄把我和雅各布的每日所需带回来
I quietly take what Jacob and I need.
没有人受伤
No one gets hurt.
可这样风险也很大
But it can be risky,
这样喂食 特别是对一个孩子
feeding like that, especially for a kid.
雅各布病了
Jacob got sick.
他快死了 唯一抗击病魔的办法就是
He was dying, and the only way to fight it off was --
吃新鲜的人脑
He needed fresh meat.
起效了
It worked.
-吃完上一个 他的烧退了 -艾米
- After the last one, his fever broke. - Amy --
-都结束了 -这你无法保证
- It's over. - You can't guarantee that.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
你再杀了我们又有何益处
So, how is spilling more blood gonna help anyone?
你还是可以全身而退
You could still walk away from this.
我们都能
We both can.
萨姆
Sam...
想想我为你做的事
After what I did for you.
-艾米 我 -躲起来
- Amy, I -- - hide!
-怎么了 -快
- What? - Quick!
回来了啊
Hey.
他们追上来了
They caught up.
谁追上来了
Who caught up?
开辆烂英帕拉的两个猎人
Couple of pros in a piece-of-crap Impala.
我们马上走
We're leaving.
妈妈
But, mom --
我就只说一遍
I'm only gonna say this once --
我养家糊口 你就乖乖按我说的做
I put the food on this table, so you will do as you are told
否则就等着饿肚子吧
or I will let you starve.
好吧
Okay.
你去加油 我来收拾东西
Gas up the van. I'll pack.
好孩子
Good girl.
第一次约会还不错吧
Awesome first date, huh?
很抱歉要你这样子离开 可是
Look, I'm sorry you got to go like this, but...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道我妈妈
Look, I know my mom's --
没什么 我该走了 抱歉
No, I just have to go. I'm sorry.
那没什么 什么也不是 那是
Oh, that -- that's nothing! That's just...
-萨姆 -英帕拉上的是我爸爸和哥哥
- Sam? - It's my dad and brother in the Impala.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
你是猎人
You're a hunter.
那
So...
你是要杀了我
You're supposed to kill me...
我也该杀了你吗
and I'm supposed to kill you?
也许吧
I guess.
萨姆 我从没杀过人
Sam, I've never killed anyone.
也不想伤害你
And I don't want to hurt you.
你会伤害我吗
Do you want to hurt me?
不
No.
那还不快走
Then run.
要是我妈发现你 她会杀了你 快跑
If my mom finds you, she'll kill you. Just run.
拜托了 萨姆
Please, Sam.
你好啊 萨姆
Howdy, Sam.
老规矩 不听哥的话就得挨捶
Oh, old rule, you still my baby, you get punched
就这么溜走 你脑子在想什么 萨姆
The hell were you thinking, Sam, running off like that?
据我所知
I mean, for all I know,
撒旦可能又占据你了呢
Satan could have been callin' your plays.
迪恩 我得跟你说多少次 我没事
Dean, look, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine.
是啊 没事 你可是心理健康的形象代言人呢
Oh, yeah, no, you're a poster boy for mental health.
你知不知道
You have any idea
我一直在为你担惊受怕 坐立不安
the kind of horror shows I had going on in my head?!
迪恩 我给你留了字条
Dean, I left you a note.
镇上有活儿干
There was a job in town.
一个妖狐
A Kitsune.
是啊 是啊 我知道
Yeah, yeah. Know, I know.
还一直不接我和鲍比的电♥话♥ 你倒是给个理由
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表