你准备好了吗 凯文·谭
Are you ready, Kevin Tran?
送守护者回家 我们可以在那儿照看他
Bring the keeper to his home. We can watch over him there.
我找不到梅格了
I couldn't find Meg anywhere.
她比较喜欢躲起来
Yes, well, she enjoys laying low.
看这儿
Here.
利维坦无法被杀死
Leviathan cannot be slain
除非用浴过堕落天使之血的
but by a bone of a righteous mortal
正直凡人之骨来杀他们
washed in the three bloods of the fallen.
上面说我们先要找到堕落天使的血
It says we need to start with the blood of a fallen angel.
你们了解我的
Well, you know me.
我总是愿意为温家兄弟流血
I'm always happy to bleed for the Winchesters.
你接下来要怎么办 小卡
What are you gonna do, Cass?
我不知道
I don't know.
这多好
Isn't that amazing?
我们去干活吧
Well, let's get to work.
我们已经尽力了
We're doing everything we can.
谭女士 相信我
Mrs. Tran, believe me.
他说他发了癫痫
He said he'd had a s-seizure.
要是他们打他了呢
What -- what if they hit him?
要是他脑震荡了呢
What if he has a brain injury?
你要相信我们 好吗
You need to trust us, okay?
你瞎担心也是没有用的
It won't help to wear yourself out with worry.
妈妈
Mom?
凯文
Kevin!
你们是谁
Who are you?
没事的 妈妈 是他们带我回来的
It's -- it's okay, mom. They brought me back.
我们是来保护我的
They're keeping me safe.
恐怕不是这样的
I don't believe that's true.
石头打败剪刀
Rock beats scissor.
利维坦杀死天使
Leviathan beats angel.
你好 凯文
Hello, Kevin.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表