莉莉丝正在试图打破这66个封印
Lilith is trying to break the 66 seals
把路西法从地狱里释放出来
To free lucifer from hell.
路西法将带来天启
Lucifer will bring the apocalypse.
你占据了某个混♥蛋♥的身体?
You're possessing some poor bastard?
这只是一具皮囊而已
This is...a vessel.
我同意占据他的灵魂
I had to give my consent to invite him in.
恰克 雪莉?
Chuck shurley?
我们的生活已经被你写进你的书里了
We have a life. you've been using it to write your books.
迪恩 让他走 这个人是被庇护的
Dean,let him go. this man is to be protected.
为什么? 他是主的先知
Why? he's a prophet of the lord.
-你是谁?-我是撒迦利亚 卡西迪奥的上司
Who are you? I'm zachariah. I'm castiel's superior.
-我要怎么去干掉莉莉丝?-没你什么事了
And how am I gonna ice lilith? you're not.
莉莉丝正要去打破最后一个封印
Lilith's going to break the final seal.
你不想去阻止天启,是么?
You don't want to stop it,do you?
你是上帝选中的 你要去阻止它
You are chosen. you will stop it.
只是不是莉莉丝或者天启 就这样
Just...not lilith or the apocalypse,that's all.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-萨姆 我们走 -迪恩
Sammy,let's go. dean...
他要来了
He's coming.
快跑
Come on.
迪恩
Dean!
你叫什么鬼名字?
What the devil is your name?
约塞米蒂 萨姆
Yo-yosemite sam!
约塞米蒂 萨姆?
Yosemite sam?
让我来看看
Hmm,let's see.
萨姆
Sam...
在这儿
Ah,here it is.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
我不知道
I don't know.
各位旅客 这是飞行简短播报
Folks,quick word from the flight deck.
我们刚飞过伊尔切斯特 然后是埃利科特城
We're just passing over ilchester,then ellicott city,
我们将先降落在巴尔的摩
On our initial descent into baltimore...
伊尔切斯特?我们刚才不是在那里?
Ilchester? weren't we just there?
如果你愿意去散步
So if you'd like to stretch your legs,
现在会是好时机
Now would be a good time to --
我靠!
Holy crap!
州长欧玛丽呼吁民众保持冷静
...and governor o'malley urged calm,
表示恐♥怖♥份♥子♥把一座废弃的修道院
Saying it's very unlikely an abandoned convent
作为目标另人难以置信
Would be a target for terrorists,
无论国外还是国内 -换台
Either foreign or homegrown. change the station.
飓风金利
Announcer #2: hurricane kinley,
突然猛烈登陆加尔维斯顿地区
Unexpectedly slamming into the galveston area...
...宣布了北朝鲜核试验成功
Announcer #3: ...announced a successful test of the north korean nuclear...
...困惑 -... 猪流感
-announcer #4: ...baffled... -announcer #5: ...swine flu...
迪恩
Dean --
别 什么都别说
Don't. don't say anything.
会没事的
It's okay.
我们只要保持冷静
We just got to keep our heads down
先敲定这个 好么?
And hash this out,all right?
对 没错
Yeah,okay.
很好 重要的事情先来
All right,well,first things first --
我们是如何最后上了"灵魂飞机"?
How did we end up on "soul plane"?
也许是天使们?
Angels,maybe?
我的意思是 带我们走出险境
I mean,you know,beaming us out of harm's way?
无论如何 这是我们最担心的
Well,whatever. it's the least of our worries.
我们要找到卡西
We need to find cass.
萨姆
Sam.
你好啊 恰克
Yeah! hey,chuck.
你没事吧?
So... you're okay?
头被你砸了
Well,my head hurts.
不 我的意思是 我最后的幻像
No,I mean -- I mean,my -- my last vision.
你看上像装了新款的马达
You went,like,full-on vader.
你体温150度 你的心率200
Your body temperature was 150. your heart rate was 200.
你的眼睛是黑的
Your eyes were black.
你的眼睛变黑了?
Your eyes went black?
我不清楚
I didn't know.
卡西在哪
Where's cass?
他挂了
He's dead.
或被驱逐了
Or gone.
大天使放弃了他
The archangel smote the crap out of him.
我很抱歉 你肯定么?
I'm sorry. you're sure?
我的意思是也许他只是在光芒或是什么东西中消失了
I mean,maybe he just vanished into the light or something.
不 他像是被打爆了
Oh,no. he,like,exploded.
像个肥皂泡球
Like a water balloon of chunky soup.
你有一个
You got a...
在这里?
Uh...right here?
Uh,the...
上帝
Oh,god.
那是一颗臼齿
Is that a molar?
我头发里怎么会有一颗臼齿?
Do I have a molar in my hair?
真是非常操蛋的一天
This has been a really stressful day.
卡西 你这个蠢蛋
Cass,you stupid bastard.
蠢?他以前试着帮助我们
Stupid? he was trying to help us.
确实如此
Yeah,exactly.
现在怎样?我不知道
So,what now? I don't know.
我的老天
Oh,crap.
什么?
What?
我能感觉他们
I can feel them.
感觉我们会找到你这里
Thought we'd find you here.
游戏时间结束 迪恩
Playtime's over,dean.
是时候和我们一起了
Time to come with us.
你只要保持距离 傻帽
You just keep your distance,ass-hat.
你很烦恼
You're upset.
有一点儿
Yeah -- a little.
你不要脸的发动审判日
You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day!
也许我们该让它发生 我们不启动任何东西
Maybe we let it happen. we didn't start anything.
对吗 萨姆?
Right,sammy?
你有一个机会阻止你兄弟 但你没有
You had a chance to stop your brother,and you couldn't.
因此 我们不要纠缠谁开始什么
So let's not quibble over who started what.
我们只说我们的缺点 然后前进
Let's just say it was all our faults and move on.
不管你喜欢不喜欢
'cause like it or not...
现在是天启了
...it's apocalypse now.
我们要再次回归同一队来
And we're back on the same team again.
是这样么?
Is that so?
你想杀死恶魔 我们需要你杀死恶魔
You want to kill the devil. we want you to kill the devil.
这是合作
It's...synergy.
我这次该相信你么?
And I'm just supposed to trust you?
你脑子里全是一团糨糊 丑八怪
Cram it with walnuts,ugly.
这不是一场游戏 孩子
This isn't a game,son.
路西法的力量不是语言可以形容的
Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description.
我们现在必须小心突击
We need to strike now,hard and fast --
在他发现他的皮囊之前
Before he finds his vessel.
他的皮囊?
His vessel?
路西法也需要肉身吗?
Lucifer needs a meat suit?
他是天使
He is an angel.
自然要按规矩办事
Them's the rules.
一旦他降临人间
And when he touches down,
天启四骑士 赤红的江河 炽热的天来临的日子
We're talking four horsemen,red oceans,fiery skies --
也离我们不远了
The greatest hits.
你可以阻止他 迪恩
You can stop him,Dean.
但你需要我们的帮助
But you need our help.
给我听着 你这个两面派的蠢驴
You listen to me,you two-faced douche --
看了你做的那些事之后 我就不会再指望你什么了
After what you did,I don't want jack squat from you!
你给我听着 小子
You listen to me,boy!
你要和我们作对吗
You think you can rebel against us?
象路西法那样吗
As Lucifer did?
你在流血
You're bleeding.
是啊
Oh,yeah.
以防万一你们这群家伙出现 我给自己买♥♥了个小保险
A little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up.
不
No!
是跟我朋友卡西学来的 你们这群狗♥娘♥养♥的家伙
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表