这是玛姬和我的事
This is between Maggie and me.
与你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
你想干嘛 唐
What do you want, Don?
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to speak with you.
有话快说
Make it quick.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗 玛姬
You know what, Maggie?
我觉得我很有耐心了
I think I've been patient.
你也找到乐子了
And you've had your fun.
温蒂的事 你耍的花招挺厉害
It was very creative, the thing with Wendy,
够了 收手吧
But, you know, enough is enough.
不 唐 不够 还远远不够
No, Don, enough is not enough, not even close.
你想干吗 杀了我吗
What do you want, my oysters on a tray?
既然你都这么说了
Well, now that you mention it --
事实是 这些都不是我的错
The fact is, none of this was my fault!
如果你能多陪陪我
Maybe if you'd been around a little more.
别管这些艺术品 慈善 还有那个碎嘴的苏
But between the art and the charity and that evil bitch Sue,
我现在几乎不存在于你的生活中
I was edged right out of your life.
大人物先生
Oh, boo-hoo, Mr.Big shot,
"我得把名字烙在镇上每件公共设施上"先生
Mr. "I got to put my name on every public works in town."
我们的婚姻里有三个人
There was three of us in this marriage,
我 你 以及你的自负
me, you, and your ego.
那才是问题所在 唐
That was the problem, don.
不好意思了 我要去安排慈善活动
So, excuse me. I have a charity event to arrange.
两个联调局的人来过 问了些事
Two FBI agents came by, asking questions.
猎人 甜心 他们是猎人
Hunters, sweetheart -- that's what they are.
看来你对我的安全还挺关心的
I can see you're terribly concerned for my safety,
但是别担心 我能处理好
but don't worry -- I'll take care of it.
玛姬 别干了 听到了吗
Maggie, this stops. you hear me?
立刻收手
As of now.
你命令我的时候真可爱
You're so cute when you try to tell me what to do.
现在她越来越恶心了
Now she's just getting nasty.
杀死女友是一回事
Killing the girlfriend is one thing,
把这雕像弄爆
But his commemorative bust?
这可过头了
That's got to hurt.
她会干掉整个镇子的人 迪恩
She'll take the whole town out, dean.
她可不管谁挡道
She don't care who gets in the way.
鲍比 找到什么了
Bobby. What do you got?
是吗 这个对她管用吗
Yeah. You think it'll take her out?
好吧
All right.
不用写下来 我记得住 继续吧
No, I don't need to write it down. I'll remember. Go ahead.
什么 等下 等下
The -- wait. Hang on. Hang on.
说
Yeah.
等等 什么 慢点 慢点
Wait, what... Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
那最后一个是什么
What was the -- what was that last one?
好的
Right.
我记得住 没问题
I'll remember. It's fine.
大家好 欢迎你们的到来
Hello, everyone, and thanks for coming.
你们大多数人都清楚
Most of you know
慈善和艺术是我的两大最爱
that philanthropy and art are my two passions,
但是我们 别放那
but what we've -- not there!
冰在哪 人们马上就来了
Where is the ice? people will be here in seconds.
我们今晚在此展示的东西
What we've assembled here tonight
也许是我今生最大的成就 不是显摆
may be my crowning achievement, not to be immodest.
看吧 我就说
See? I told you.
一切完美无暇
Everything's perfect.
你正好提醒我了
Yeah, you just reminded me
我要去检查下手指三明治
I have to check on the finger sandwiches.
-老兄 -派
- Dude. - Pie.
这不会是
That is --
鸡爪 配方里要求的
Chicken feet, just like the recipe calls for.
-屠夫家的冰箱坏了 -我闻出来了
- Butcher's fridge is down. - I can smell that.
据说是电力出了问题
Says the power's been wonky
他损失了大量商品
And that he's lost so much product,
都快要付不出租金了
He probably won't make rent.
街上每家店都是
Ditto every shop on the block --
到处都有管道破裂和停电
Nothing but burst pipes and blackouts.
他说好像是一夜之间
He says it's like all of a sudden,
整个镇子的染上了晦气
the town ran out of luck.
巧合吗
So, coincidence, right?
可能吧
Uh...Yeah.
枯花现在不叫事儿了
We're past the point of dead flowers.
那能怎么办 我猜巫婆火人了
What can I say? I guess the witch is pissed.
好吧 我们还是赶快把这个弄完吧
All right, let's, we better get a move on here.
不如你 你把这爪子拿走
Why don't you just -- can you take the feet?
敬我们
To us.
没你我绝对做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
敬我们
To us.
真恶心
That is disgusting!
不
No.
不
No.
别动我的画
Not my paintings.
玛姬 这怎么回事
Maggie? what is going on?
是他做的
He did this.
他怎么能这样
How could he?
他知道这对我很重要
He knew what this meant to me.
你是说唐吗
Do you mean don?
唐操控了这一切
Don rigged all this?
-是的 -怎么做的
- Yes! - But how?
相信我就是了
Just trust me.
他想让我伤心
He wants to hurt me.
我告诉过你 他是个混♥蛋♥
I told you -- he's a dick.
但我们能挺过去
But we'll get through this.
因为你还有爱你的人
Because you have people who love you,
而他无法将这些人夺走
and he can't take that away from you.
好吧 唐纳德
Fine, donald.
来开战吧
It's war.
怎么回事
What the hell?
清理下7号♥厅吧
Clean-up on aisle 7.
她应该不会这样破坏自己的拍卖♥♥吧
Okay, I don't guess she'd do this to her own auction.
显然是有个恨她入骨的人
No, obviously it was someone who hated her guts
想让她的聚会泡汤
And wanted her party trashed.
唐·斯达克
Don Stark.
这小子自己也是个巫师
So, the mister's a witch, himself.
意味着我们要对付不只一个气头上的巫婆
That means we got not just one pissed-off witch.
《错对冤家》 福克斯1989年电影
他俩要上演《错对冤家》了
We've got two. It's full-on "War of the Roses".
《家有仙妻》现在不那么喜剧了
"Bewitched" just got a lot less funny.
悲剧得像他们换掉戴琳的时候
It's like when they switched Darrins.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
她会来的
She'll be here.
他们已经干掉了对方
They've been throwing thunderbolts
最喜欢的玩具
at each other's favorite toys.
现在就剩他们两个了
There's nothing left to destroy but each other.
-要爆发肯定是在这里了 -希望如此
- This is basically ground zero. - I hope so.
要把两个都干掉
We're gonna need them both
得要他们出现在同一个地方
in the same place if we're gonna take them down.
隐蔽 队长
Screens up, Captain.
-来一杯吗宝贝 -边儿去
- Want one, sweetie? - Shove it.
不是你死就是我亡
We are so having it out right now.
[咒语]
我来猜猜
Let me guess --
鸡爪子吗
Chicken feet?
不够冰喔
Not chilled?
显然你们不能离开这个房♥间了
For obvious reasons, you won't be leaving this room.
你们能离开 只是不能活着离开
Well, you will be leaving -- just not alive.
玛姬
Maggie?
[咒语]
-好吧 备用计划 -啥是备用计划
- Okay, plan "B". - What's plan "B"?
说话
Talking.
现在吗 真的吗
Now? Really?
显然这是夫妻吵架
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表