Storm's coming.
暴风雨要来了
And you boys
你们
and your daddy...
还有你们爸爸
you are smack in the middle of it.
就身处其正中心
Take your brother outside as fast as you can.
快带你弟弟出去
Now, Dean. Go!
快去 迪恩 快
He wants us to pick up where he left off
他希望我们继续他的事业
saving people, hunting things.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
The family business.
家族事业
Our whole lives we been searching for this demon.
我们这辈子一直在找这个恶魔
Samuel Colt made a gun.
萨穆埃尔·柯尔特造了把枪
They say this gun can kill anything.
据说这枪能杀任何东西
We finally know where this demon's gonna be...
我们总算知道这恶魔会出现在哪了
and now we know how to kill it.
也知道要怎么杀他了
More and more demons are walking among us.
行走于世间的恶魔越来越多了
You're not my dad.
你不是我爸
Dean, what the hell is going on?
迪恩 怎么回事啊
I think he's possessed.
我认为他被附身了
My plans for you, Sammy.
我对你的计划 萨姆
You and all the children like you.
你和其他像你一样的孩子
It's inside me. I can feel it.
它在我身体里 我能感觉到
Just shoot me.
打死我
I can't hold onto it much longer.
我快控制不住他了
Why didn't you kill it?
你怎么没杀了他
We still got the Colt.
柯尔特枪还在我们手上
We still have one bullet left.
我们还剩那一颗子弹
Get back
退后
or I'll kill you, I swear to God.
否则我宰了你 我发誓
You won't.
你不会的
You're saving that bullet for someone else.
那枚子弹你还要留给别人呢
You wanna bet?
你想打赌吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Dad?
爸爸
Did I do this?
这是我♥干♥的吗
Dad?
爸爸
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
All right. Significant passenger space intrusion.
后座空间严重被挤压
Unresponsive.
人员无反应
BP, 180 over 50. Heart rate--
血压 180/50 心率
BP, 100 over 50. Heart rate, 95, 95--
血压 100/50 心率95
Tell me if they're okay.
他们还好吗
You have to stay still.
你不能乱动
Are they even alive?
他们还活着吗
Sam?
萨姆
Dad?
爸爸
Anybody?
有人在吗
Shiloh County, Nurses' Station.
夏洛伊郡医院 护士站
How can I transfer your call?
要为您转接哪里
Of course,
好的
I'll transfer your call.
这就为您转接
Excuse me.
不好意思
I think I was in a car accident with my
我好像出了车祸 还有我的...
dad and my brother. I just need to find them.
爸爸和弟弟 我需要找到他们
Hello?
喂喂
Sammy.
萨姆
You look good
你看上去不错
considering.
就眼下情况而言
Man, tell me you can hear me.
伙计 你能听到我说话吧
How's Dad?
爸爸怎么样了
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Come on, you're the psychic.
拜托 你不是能通灵吗
Give me some ghost whispering or something.
来点《鬼语者》啊
Your father's awake.
你父亲醒了
You can go see him, if you like.
如果你想 可以去见他
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Doc, what about my brother?
医生 我哥哥呢
Well, he sustained serious injury.
他伤势严重
Blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney.
失血 肝脏和肾脏都有挫伤
But, it's the head trauma I'm worried about.
但我最担心的是头部创伤
There's early signs of cerebral edema.
现在出现了脑水肿的早期迹象
Well, what can we do?
那我们能做什么
Well, we won't know his full condition until he wakes up.
得等他醒来才能彻底了解他的状况
If
如果
he wakes up.
他能醒来的话
If?
如果
I have to be honest Screw you, doc.
老实说 去你的 医生
I'm waking up. most people with this degree of injury
我当然会醒 大部分伤得这么重的人
wouldn't have survived this long.
根本活不到现在
He's fighting very hard.
他在很坚强地支撑
But you need to have realistic expectations, son.
但你得抱有实际点的期待 孩子
Come on, Sam.
拜托 萨姆
Go find some Hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me.
去找个巫术师 给我下个魔咒什么的
I'll be fine.
我能挺过来
Sam.
萨姆
All right.
好了
Here.
给
Give them my insurance.
把我的医保给他们
"Elroy McGillicuddy"?
"埃罗伊·麦克吉勒嘉迪"
And his two loving sons.
他还有两个亲爱的儿子
So...
那么
What else did the doctor say about Dean?
迪恩的情况 医生还说什么了
Nothing.
没了
Look,
听着
if the doctors won't do anything,
如果医生不肯想办法
then we'll have to. That's all.
那就得靠我们了 就是这样
I don't know. I'll find some
我不知道 我去找个
Hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on him and...
巫术师 对他下个魔咒什么的
We'll look for someone.
我们会找人的
Yeah.
嗯
But, Sam...
但萨姆
I don't know if we're gonna find anyone.
我不知道我们能不能找到
Why not?
怎么就不能了
I found that faith healer before.
我之前不是找到个信仰治疗师
All right, that was one in a million.
那是百万分之一的巧合
So what, then we just sit here with our thumbs up our ass?
那怎么了 难道我们要无所事事地干等吗
No, I said we'd look.
不 我都说要去找了
All right. I'll check under every stone.
我会不遗余力的
Where's the Colt?
柯尔特枪呢
Your son is dying,
你儿子要死了
and you're worried about the Colt?
你还担心那把枪
We are hunting this demon
我们在猎杀那个恶魔
and maybe it's hunting us too.
而那个恶魔可能也在猎杀我们
That gun may be our only card.
那把枪可能是我们唯一的筹码
It's in the trunk.
在后备箱里
They dragged the car to a yard off I-83.
车被拖去了I83公路附近的一个车场
All right. You gotta clean out that trunk
好 你得赶在收废品的之前
before some junk man sees what's inside.
清空后备箱里的东西
I already called Bobby.
我已经联♥系♥鲍比了
He's like an hour out.
他的废车场就一小时路程
He's gonna tow the Impala back to his place.
他会把英帕拉拖回他那里
All right. You...
好 你...
You go meet up with Bobby.
你去跟鲍比碰头
You get that Colt and bring it back to me.
把柯尔特枪拿来给我
And you watch out for hospital security.
小心医院保安那一关
I think I got it covered.
我没问题
Here.
给
I made a list of things I need. Have Bobby pick them up for me.
我列出了我需要的东西 让鲍比帮我找来
Acacia?
槐花
Oil of Abramelin?
布拉姆林油
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表