就那边
Right there.
趁她没看见 把我按在里面
Dunk me, before she sees.
剑
The sword.
拿剑
The sword!
谢了
Thanks.
我知道这些东西不是闹着玩的
Okay, I get that these things mean business, you know,
但是我不能就踏脚就走啊
But I can't just, like, uproot my life.
当然可以
Sure you can.
没你想的那么难
It's not as hard as you'd think.
听着 斯考特
Look, Scott.
这些大嘴怪从不留活口
These big mouths don't like to leave loose ends.
所以你就一直跑 别回头
So don't you look back till you get someplace
直到你走到语言不通的地方
where you don't speak the language.
好 我这就走
All right. I'm going.
我想该谢谢你们
Hey, thank you, I guess.
别客气
Don't mention it.
给你一分钟
One minute.
解释你为什么帮我们
That's how long you have to explain to us why you helped us.
因为我特别想知道那婆娘什么滋味
Because I am dying to know what that bitch tastes like.
容我理理清 你想吃了你上司
Wait, let me get this straight. You want to eat your boss?
你还有更好的办法阻止她满血复活吗
You got a better way to make her stay dead?
那么 你现在是我们这边的了还是咋的
So, what? So now you're on our side or something?
对
Yeah.
不是的
No.
可乔伊斯要是不死
But if Joyce is alive,
我余生都要给她擦屁♥股♥
then I spend the rest of my life cleaning her messes.
或者更惨 被她吃掉
Or worse, I get eaten.
或者喝下去
Or bibbed.
所以谢谢二位
So, thanks...
替我把她的头砍下来了
for chopping her head off for me.
单独对付她可不好办
Taking her on solo -- yikes.
真的感谢二位帮忙
So, really, thanks for the assist there.
当然了 不用谢
And, of course, you're welcome...
我救了你
for saving you...
不至被她像圣诞礼物那样撕碎
before she ripped into your ass like a christmas present.
双赢 不是吗
Win-win, right?
那么
So
她的头能给我吗
how 'bout that head?
没门 乔治
Yeah, not gonna happen, Georgie.
说
Now...
迪克·罗曼到底在威斯康星建什么东西
What the hell is Dick Roman building in Wisconsin?
我不知道
I don't know.
我都不知道威斯康星是什么鬼地方
I barely know where Wisconsin is.
我是西海岸的代表
I'm a west-coast representative.
你还会再杀
You gonna keep killing people
不肯卖♥♥♥房♥♥的人吗
who don't sign on the dotted line?
好了 别紧张
All right, take it easy.
杀人不在计划之内
Killing people isn't part of the agenda.
乔伊斯就是有点不耐烦了
Joyce just kept getting impatient.
你不用担心我的
You got nothing to worry about with me.
你们不懂吗
Don't you get it?
你们紧张错了地方
You guys are freaking out about the wrong thing.
是吗
Oh, you think?
买♥♥♥房♥♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥这点小事
A couple of real-estate deals?
着眼大局啊 伙计们
Come on. Big picture, guys.
你以为只有这里吗
Y-you think it's just here?
我们到处买♥♥地
It's everywhere.
而且比这个小计划要宏伟的多了
And it's a lot more ambitious than this little project.
我建议二位低调些 别出头
My advice -- keep your heads down and stay down.
听好了 你个黏糊糊的混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, you gooey son of a bitch.
告诉我们你们在这里建什么
You're gonna tell us what you're building here,
要不我就用那个给你漱口
or I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap.
我还想大家有话好好说呢
Well, I was hoping we could play nice.
如果你们非得知道
But if you must know...
这里要建科研中心
...it's going to be a research center.
研究啥
Research for what?
疾病
Disease.
先生们 我们要在此地治愈癌症
This, gentlemen, is where we are going to cure cancer.
慢着 这说不通啊
Wait. That doesn't make any sense.
迪克·罗曼干嘛要治愈癌症呢
I mean, why would Dick Roman want to cure cancer?
我们就是来普度苍生的
'cause we're only here to help.
怪物治疗癌症
Monsters cure cancer.
真没想到我会说这话
Something I never though I'd say.
真让我不安
Always make me so nervous.
可不是嘛
Yeah, I hear you.
我们现在怎么做
So what do we do now.
你要睡一觉
You're gonna sleep on it.
一直睡到我们到弗兰克那里 懂吗
All the way to Frank's. Capture?
我倒想睡
I wish I could.
你昨晚睡了吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
睡了 一小觉吧 说不好
Yeah, yeah, a little, I-I don't know.
我给你调个温和点的摇滚音乐台
Well, we'll find you a soft-rock station.
一听就睡
Always knocks you right out.
弗兰克
Frank!
德弗罗
Deveraux!
他在里面干嘛呢
What the hell is he doing in there?
弗兰克
Frank!
别开枪 我们要进去了
Don't shoot! We're coming in!
不妙啊
Not good.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表